PDA

View Full Version : Tips Before Buying Cellulite Creams or Gels

bevans43
02-26-2009, 02:50 PM
Make sure to review the ingredients in the cream you consider buying. Pay attention to any restrictive advice from the manufacturer. Your skin condition should be noted because what may be a good cream for others may not work best for you.

If there's a history of allergies to any products in the past, stop using the cream if you notice any reactions.

Large variety of cellulite body shape lotions is available on the market shelves and boast of their efficient action on cellulite in the body. Be careful of the advertisements, and choose the cream that's been reviewed by a reputable panel. Search for revitol cellulite cream review so that you can assure yourself of the quality and standard of the cream you are using.

mimico
02-26-2009, 09:45 PM
I tried cellulite creams from two brands already and both didn't work. Now I do not believe in wrinkle creams and cellulite creams anymore. For me, the best solution is just to eat a healthier diet and exercise every day. If I had cash to burn, i would also opt to go to a clinic and have laser surgery or some other form of treatment to remove wrinkles and cellulite because even if I pay a lot of money for it, I know that it'll work instantly!

jstevenson
02-27-2009, 10:00 PM
I tried cellulite creams from two brands already and both didn't work. Now I do not believe in wrinkle creams and cellulite creams anymore. For me, the best solution is just to eat a healthier diet and exercise every day. If I had cash to burn, i would also opt to go to a clinic and have laser surgery or some other form of treatment to remove wrinkles and cellulite because even if I pay a lot of money for it, I know that it'll work instantly!

I've heard the same thing.

bevans43
02-28-2009, 12:31 PM
There are various brands of the cellulite cream available on the market so make your choice wisely so that you may not get duped into buying low quality product. Cellulite cream doesn't of course works the first day after its application on the skin. It starts acting on the body gradually by softening the skin area where it's been applied. Over the course of a couple of weeks, it then dissolves the bulges and dimpling produced by cellulite in the given area.

jennifer8055
03-02-2009, 05:01 AM
Hi,

I used to have pretty bad cellulite which only got worse after I get pregnant. I had it mostly around my inner thighs and bottom and a bit on my tummy as well. I tried eating more healthy food and did a lot of exercise as well which friends and family members recommended but my skin was still lumpy and floppy. I then recently read an article by a lady who claimed to have got rid of her cellulite by using a particular cream. I tried it and it worked pretty well. It took a couple of weeks but my skin had improved a lot and I managed to get rid of my cellulite completely.

bevans43
03-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Hi,

I used to have pretty bad cellulite which only got worse after I get pregnant. I had it mostly around my inner thighs and bottom and a bit on my tummy as well. I tried eating more healthy food and did a lot of exercise as well which friends and family members recommended but my skin was still lumpy and floppy. I then recently read an article by a lady who claimed to have got rid of her cellulite by using a particular cream. I tried it and it worked pretty well. It took a couple of weeks but my skin had improved a lot and I managed to get rid of my cellulite completely.

I am glad to hear that cellulite cream helped you get rid of your cellulite. Your testimonial is a proof that cellulite creams can be effective as long as you know what brand/product works best for you.

Thank you for your reply.

SkinAdvice
03-03-2009, 06:43 PM
I am glad to hear that cellulite cream helped you get rid of your cellulite. Your testimonial is a proof that cellulite creams can be effective as long as you know what brand/product works best for you.

Thank you for your reply.

They really can be very effective as long as they are used correctly.

Starchild47
03-03-2009, 09:11 PM
It depends on the ingredients in the creme. I have done a lot of research on these as well. I even did some of the body wraps for this when I was a massage therapist. Some of the body wraps and cremes only have ingredients that pull the water out of the cells and that makes the skin look firmer and tighter underneath. Make sure you get something that is going to work not just dehydrate your body!

Valence
06-22-2009, 07:37 PM
If you use cellulite treatment cream or serum with great active ingreedients, it has to work! I used to carry extra 40 pounds of FAT and Cellulite... I was eating a lots of JUNK food and sweets such as ice cream and chocolate.

It was so :sick: when I saw a huge chunks of cottage cheese like thing growing on my thighs and tummy... I decided to lose weight seriously! I changed my eating habit and start going to a SPA that has a great reputation for their cellulite treatment. I also purchased a tool and cream so that I can do cellulite treatment at home!

It took me about 3months (once a month SPA treatment and everyday Do It Yourself Treatment at HOME) to start seeing BIG changes. It has been over a year and half and I am not only 40 pounds lighter but also I am CELLULITE FREE:love: I am still using the tool on daily basis to maintain the body:h7:

If you do it right by using the RIGHT products, you sure can FIX problems!!

sweetcher
06-22-2009, 10:53 PM
Love to hear about stories of people who are cellulite free. I'm very leary of creams that say they do the trick. But, I do believe that a combination of the right exercise, spa treatments, massage and proper eating can change the body tremendously. There are some products that people say professional massage therapist apply and it helps to rid the body of cellulite. I've also heard that certain forms of body wraps that people do are very effective. It really changed one of my girlfriends shape and cellulite Completely. But, it runs 100 per treatment - ouch. She did 3 treatments a week. Not really cost effective for everyone. But, it worked!

Valence
06-23-2009, 10:42 PM
FAT & Cellulite treatment costed me $250 per session (1.5hours) at a Med. SPA in Beverly Hills, CA. I believe their treatments helped a lot to wake my fat & lazy body up! :p I have decided to purchase the mini version of the special machine that the SPA used during the treatment. It was pretty expensive ($450) but I thought it would be way cheaper than to go to the SPA and get them do it... so yeah... I bought the machine and the Cellulite Treatment Cream (original price is $155 per jar but it was 50% OFF because I purchased the machine too!).

The machine is made of germanium (natural stone that is rich in mineral). I was not too sure about what Germanium stones and far-infared can do to fat and cellulite but according to the article written by a scientist they can help BURN FAT and reduce/elliminate cellulite by increasing the speed of blood circulation = increase core temperature (body temperature)! Still not tooooo sure about what exactly they are talking about... :omg: but.... COOOOOOL, isn't it!? I am now FREE of CELLULITE and my skin is tighter than ever!

It was a pretty big investment but it was worth it! I still use the machine (no more cream) everyday because it feels so great and I think I am addicted to the fact that I am cellulite free!! :D

sweetcher
06-24-2009, 05:04 AM
Valence,

That's sounds great:h2:

That sounds like a completely different treatment from the one my
girlfriend had which was also in Beverly Hills. But, she had to lose
about 25 pounds and she doesn't have any cellulite either. Sometimes
I think the more expensive treatments really work.

It sounds like buying the machine and cream was the best investment.
Especially once you've become familiar with the way the system works.
Does the machine massage the cream into the areas where cellulite
hangs out (lol) on the body?

Valence
06-24-2009, 05:53 PM
Valence,

It sounds like buying the machine and cream was the best investment.
Especially once you've become familiar with the way the system works.
Does the machine massage the cream into the areas where cellulite
hangs out (lol) on the body?

The cellulite treatment tool I bought is not really like other machines out there that use batteries. It is a Roller that uses semiconductor technology which means that it spins and creates energy by itself! This fact was one of the biggest reasons why I bought it. I always get lazy charging machines that it was never READY when I wanted to use it... and this roller is so easy to use. JUST ROLL IT ON YOUR BODY!!:h10:

I do not think the machine/roller massage the cream into the area but it does the RIGHT massage that it helps getting rid of cellulite. It explains the reason why the SPA lady told me the roller works by itself. But she also tole me it works FASTER with the cream... it was TRUE but they are soooo good at selling!!!

The Cellulite Cream I bought uses the latest technology called Nano-Technology. Those nano-sized active ingreedients can reache damaged tissue and callulite and treat them from inside! According to the SPA lady, this product also works by itself!

kimclara
07-06-2012, 07:14 PM
Is cellulite the same thing as cottage cheese?