PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for saggy skin

Starchild47
02-23-2009, 09:20 PM
Hello
Does anyone have any recommendations for smoothing or manipulating the facial skin that would help to tighten it a bit? I have some areas under my chin where I lost some weight that are still a bit saggy that I would like to firm up naturally if possible.

Shshly
02-24-2009, 02:55 AM
Rose Sea Collagen serum, it is good stuff.

Sea Collagen with vital nutrients into a synergistic formula that revitalizes the cellular metabolism of your skin and promotes skin regeneration, unique formulation pairing refined sea collagen and a variety of plant extracts that will improve skin problems associated dry, tired, sagging skin.

Starchild47
02-25-2009, 08:27 AM
Interesting thanks for the information. I have not heard of that product. I will have to do an internet search for it and see where I can find it for sale. Thanks again.

mimico
03-01-2009, 11:20 PM
You can try doing some facial exercises. i know that if you GENTLY massage your face everyday, it'll help the muscles become more taught and therefore less prone to sagging. :) Saggy skin isn't nice after all. You may also want to consider getting a face lift or botox. It is the most well know solution for sagging skin.

Starchild47
03-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Mimi thanks I have been doing the exercises and self massage for some time now. I was a massage therapist for several years and tried that first. It has helped somewhat but I need more help than that. Thanks though I appreciate the thought. Botox, I am not keen on read my post under that and a face lift I cannot afford now.

davidross
03-05-2009, 03:46 PM
If you're looking for something beyond creams, Cutrera Laser Skin Tightening is also an option. Most people use this for the jaw line and under the chin. It is a nonablative, nonsurgical lifting procedure which causes the collagen in the dermis to contract and tighten. You can find a FAQ on this procedure here:

http://www.dermahealthinstitute.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=148

Starchild47
03-07-2009, 07:07 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely read up on this and see what it has to offer me. I am always interested in new procedures especially nonsurgical ones. Thanks again.