PDA

View Full Version : Cream of powder eyeshadow?

mimico
02-22-2009, 08:15 PM
Hi there,

I have just recently started experimenting with eyeshadow colors and I'm really loving the multitude of colors and brands to choose from!!! Who knew that eye shadow was so fun? I used to stay away from eye makeup because I didn't know how to apply it. Anyway, what's better-cream or powder eyeshadow?

Ashu
02-22-2009, 11:48 PM
if you have dry skin use cream based else powder is better option.. or else you can use cream base and apply powder over it.

if you are choosing only one just go for powder eyeshadow

mimico
02-26-2009, 11:02 PM
Thanks for replying Ashma. Does powder shadow have more staying power then? I tried some cream shadows that I bought (it came in a stick and is so easy to apply!!!) and they faded instantly the minute I tried to blend them with my fingers, but when I just left it on without smudging it, the staying power was okay...

shona
03-18-2009, 09:55 PM
I would go for a powder eyeshadow but maybe wet your brush a little bit so it gives you a wet look and stays on longer.

With eyeshadows i have found that the more you spend on them the better they are and the longer they last.

alldaymakeup
03-19-2009, 12:50 PM
I love SeneGence shadows, they are waterproof and so easy to apply. I wear garnet , sandstone and smoked topaz! They stay on all day and have a little shimmer, AND contain skin care .