PDA

View Full Version : Are you suffering from Psoriasis ?

dree
02-22-2009, 11:40 AM
Today's the world is returning towards natural way of curing due to the harmful effects of today's chemical & synthetic medicines. People are deeply worried on this issue and also insisting to use natural way of curing to get health & security.

Our vitiligo cure process is 100% Natural

Ashu
02-22-2009, 11:40 PM
there are many chinese medicine these days with successful treatment for psoriasis as many research says..yea natural products are on rise these days

Starchild47
02-23-2009, 09:02 PM
I am very interested in learning more about natural cures for psoriasis. I am having an awful time with my scalp itching and flaking. My father had the same thing and even lost most of his hair at one time.
I am using Nizoral right now as that seems to be the only thing that helps. I have tried vitamin supplements but I have not really noticed a difference. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

Dr.Deepak
02-24-2009, 02:43 AM
Chinese medicine are now in the rise.. you can see this article:
http://dermatalk.com/blogs/skin-disorders/indigo-ointment-may-help-treat-patients-with-psoriasis/

Elvis37
03-05-2009, 09:38 AM
yes chinese medicine are doing great these days. everywhere i hear about chinese medicine

deeny
03-12-2009, 04:57 PM
i also heard bathing with herbal Yuyin help treat psoriasis. Anyone heard of it?

Starchild47
03-13-2009, 10:16 PM
I was able to find the following information on this. Radix Rubiae may be useful for people with psoriasis through its ability to prevent the growth of skin cells. It has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for this problem. There was a study done that talks about a group being treated with phototherapy for psoriasis, half were treated with phototherapy alone, the other half with a concoction called yuyin recipe.
The study showed great reduction in skin irritation for those who had the herbal recipe. If you are interested in finding out more, I would suggest seeking out someone who does TCM and talking to them about this.