PDA

View Full Version : Hello there what shampoo do you use

Ashu
06-03-2008, 08:39 AM
Hello there all guys and girls what shampoo do you use ? I use pantene pro-v and been using for almost 5+ years now ,nothing complaint till date.

Dr.Deepak
06-03-2008, 08:59 AM
I don't really have one permanent shampoo,normally i use Head and Shoulders ,but really don't bother using other shampoo as far as its a branded product.I don't have long hair as i'm a male so anything will do for me..

sanrita
06-03-2008, 09:27 AM
I use herbal essences,i love its smell,it smells so good..

beefire9
06-06-2008, 10:24 PM
I also use Head and Shoulders shampoo its good.

Sarah
06-28-2008, 05:39 PM
I use Pantene Pro V.its a nice one.

chicque
07-01-2008, 01:12 AM
i use a variety but i like mane 'n' tail shampoo (they use that for horses too) i like it cuz its light enough that they can use it for animals hehe. i also use herbal essences sometimes..i like the 'long term relationship one'

my stylist told me that pantene has waxes that weigh your hair down :/

mimico
07-02-2008, 11:33 AM
I've used both Pantene and Head and Shoulders. I don't know if it's a coincidence that these two brands happen to be manufactured by P&G. But I really like the silky soft way my hair feels after using Pantene, while Head and Shoulders always smells great! I recently bought a Schwarzkopf extra care shampoo and conditioner set from Thailand and it's okay. My scalp feels clean afterwards but it doesn;t smell as good as Head and Shoulders does. I guess it's a cross between Pantene and Head and Shoulders. It's not really that spectacular, but since I bought it on sale it's really worth it. :)

titaniumhijau
07-03-2008, 01:13 PM
I don't really have one permanent shampoo,normally i use Head and Shoulders ,but really don't bother using other shampoo as far as its a branded product.I don't have long hair as i'm a male so anything will do for me..

I also use head and shoulders today. Its good and i never change it. In my country, its branded and famous shampoo. You can see many commercial at TV everyday about this syampoo. I believe many people love this smapoo. Its also cheap to me. :h3:

Avonlee1983
07-09-2008, 12:43 PM
I use Advanced Techniques shampoo and conditioner for Avon. I have really thick, sometimes frizzy hair and the Advanced Techniques - Straight & Sleek shampoo & conditioner really keeps it smooth and shiny. I've tried many different types of shampoo over the years and it has worked better than anything.