As we store our sandles and other airy summber shoes for winter, so many of us probably not thinking about how we can adjust to boots in winter. Many might not care about their feet but its of great important to know about it as feet tends to sweat more when they are enclosed in warm socks and boots,thus they smell more and there are more fungal infections and feet also dries out more in winter.So here are few tips you should know about your foot care.
- Mousturise the foot atleast once or twice daily.
- Don’t use hot water to clean, as hot water dries your foot. Always use warm water, pat it dry and apply moisturise.
- Don’t moisturise the area between toes or nails too heavily as it may lead to further infection, as fungus loves moist and dump enviroment.
- Add some moisturising lotion or baby lotion to warm water and wash your feet.
- Make sure all dead skin is removed from foot. You can also pumice your feet weekly.
- If your foot cracks, apply vaseline or cocoa butter and wear socks before bed.
- If the cracks does bleed, apply antibiotics and cover with bandage to prevent infection.
- Always wear loose shoes or well fitting shoes as tight shoes might further contribute cracks.