PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys

Kizzy
02-19-2009, 05:20 PM
Hello everyone, I'm Kizzy from the UK. I have always had a strict skincare routine, but since turning 29 last month, I have become increasingly paranoid about ageing! Caring for my skin over the years has certainly paid off as I'm often still asked to produce ID to get into clubs-I suppose that's a good thing! Anyway, the reason I'm here is because I'm now getting very close to 30, I'm even more obsessed with having perfect skin. At the moment my skin is very dry, irritated and itchy around my cheeks (which I think is due to the harsh cold weather), and in the summer it can be very oily. But in normal weather it is a bit of both, which makes me combination. I tend to keep changing my skincare routine, trying to mix and match hoping I will find the perfect formula but I don't think I have just yet. At the moment I use Olay Complete spf15 as my day cream, but often switch to The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying spf15 lotion when I'm having an oily day as this sucks the oil out and closes up my pores. Next, I tone with Eau Roma Water by Lush, which is a very basic alcohol-free toner with rose water. These are all fine, but I cannot seem to find the right night cream. I'm using a clinique one at the mo, but it's not going too well. Does anyone have any recommendations? Also, I'm looking for a fragrence free mild face wash and cleanser, but can't seem to find any that do not burn me! Any ideas, please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated. (product suggestions available in UK please) Thanks :)

vencasand
02-20-2009, 02:12 PM
welcome to the board. i like it here. trying different stuff on our faces is just being a woman. we always want to look our best. whatever you are doing you must be doing something right because if you still get carded that is great. you will get good tips here. it is a good forum.

Zenisha
02-20-2009, 06:06 PM
Welcome to the forum kizzy. yea try try until you get the best one cause different products suits for different peoples. the products that might suit you might not suit for another person. So just keep trying. thats what i do. yea Olay Complete is a great one i have tried and works well on me too.

Ashma
02-21-2009, 07:27 AM
welcome to the forum kizzy . as above said.. trying different products is the better options as one products doesn't suit for all. hope anyone from UK suggest you here..As we at nepal have different products for asian skin and it might not suit you.

Anyway be around here. you'll sure find the right one.