PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Lipoic Acids and Vitamin C

Kayla77
01-29-2009, 05:37 PM
I have been reading some dermatology literature about alpha lipoic acids for anti-aging, inflammation, wrinkles, etc. It seems very legitimate.
Also have been reading about the role of vitamin C in rebuilding collagen through a compound called Ester-C.
Anybody heard of these ingredients or have them in your skin regimine?

Starchild47
02-23-2009, 08:23 PM
I worked for a home shopping network that sold a lot of skin care product. They had a very popular product that had the Ester C in it. I know that a lot of ladies called up and swore by the stuff. I have not tried it myself. I have been tempted to get some and try it though.

melaniewest
03-15-2009, 07:49 PM
I have also read the info on these ingredients and used products with both (separately, not in one single product). I agree that both are very effective.

alldaymakeup
04-11-2009, 12:19 PM
I use a Product by SeneGence Called Seneserum C. Its oil is from squalene, closest to human oil and the Vitamin C is STABILIZED! Make sure the product you use has stabilized active vitamin c, if so , yes it restores collagen and is amazing! If not, its just an ingredient on the label and it is inactive once it hits the delivery system!

Ilovebeautiful
04-16-2009, 10:20 AM
Hi! I am new here and I found this thread is good.