PDA

View Full Version : What soap ingredients do you like for your skin?

Natural Elements
01-19-2009, 06:11 PM
There are many soaps on the market of course, but what to you like best for your skin? And why?

- Vegetable soaps
- Coconut soaps
- Glycerin soaps
- Liquid soaps

mimico
01-29-2009, 01:56 AM
I'm not very particular with what goes into my soap. I don't actually know what soap is made of, haha. I only buy Dove bars because I like the moisturizing effect it provides. After all, it's made of 1/3 lotion. I also like using papaya whitening soaps because a lot of people say it works. I'm not sure if it does because I'm already quite fair.

Natural Elements
01-30-2009, 03:34 PM
We tried to sell some natural soaps like Papaya, but it wasn't very successful.

Our best sellers are the natural coconut soaps made from pure coconut oil in 5 different scents. We sell also some tropical scented gourmet soaps made with kukui oil, which have a lot of natural ingredients and essential oils in it.

All of these soaps are handmade in Hawaii and excellent moiturizers for the skin.

They smell like if you were in Hawaii lol

omshanti
03-17-2009, 08:51 PM
Anything handmade -- beyond that I like experimenting with different soaps. I love a good goat's milk soap, they're so soothing. Glycerine draws water to your skin so it's a great humidifier too.

Dr.Deepak
03-18-2009, 03:33 AM
during winter i love Glycerin soaps and during summer Coconut soaps ..

But i'm a great fan of nivea products so my regular is Nivea.

leanne1974
03-19-2009, 11:48 AM
I use dove bath product and some times sanctuary. I really like the body exfoliater from sanctuary. Really gets me feeling fresh and New

Himaloy
06-28-2009, 06:10 PM
Liquid soaps,for me it is easy to use ,rofl

chinee
07-21-2009, 01:30 AM
I like papaya soap because it whitens my skin . And for me that's the best thing about papaya soap. But not only that, it also soften my skin and prevent it from having acne.

Dhaval
10-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Well, its Glycerin soaps specially in winter. It keep your skin smooth during winter season, protect the itching and other disturbance you may face during the season. I am talking about PEARS Soap that is very famous in india. Most of in our family use this Soap/

vencasand
10-08-2009, 12:47 PM
i use liquid cleansers or shower gels. i usually try to get something that has moisturizers in it. lately i have been unsing dial liquid with yogart and honey. dove is a very good cleansing bar. there actually is no soap in that. i used to use that all the time but got hooked on the scented liquid shower lotions. i love the smell of vanilla+lavender. very relaxing.

chinee
04-21-2010, 12:39 AM
I like Ivory soap because it is so mild and very tender to the skin, it contains glycerin and coconut acid and so and so. LR aloe vera cream soap and Nivea soap are my favorites also and it gives satisfying results.

JGillis
06-20-2011, 08:09 PM
My son has skin issues. He started using goat milk soap about 2 months ago and it seems to be helping. He uses a all natural one called Purity from [url under review] He might be sensitive to the chemical in normal commercial soap.:)

marvzvon
11-21-2011, 02:15 AM
What are the best soaps and lotion for black skin. either than cocoa butter I'm allergic?
I'm a allergic to cocoa butter. but I my skin really really dry all overhand it all uneven and in some parts very bitchy and peeling help, I know I have been posted it twice it because I'm so desperate to find a solution, I'm using papaya leaves but its so hazel for me to find it,