PDA

View Full Version : Do anti-wrinkle creams really get rid of wrinkles

Ashma
06-03-2008, 08:32 AM
Do anti-wrinkle creams really get rid of wrinkles. I see there are many different brands in the stores and are so expensive.But it is really worth money buying it.What is the most important factors to see before buying any anti wrinkle cream.Anyone care to share.

Dr.Deepak
06-03-2008, 08:51 AM
Anti-wrinkle creams actually help reduce the appearance of aging or wrinkle. Remember these creams are not permanent wrinkle removers.They either help remove the dead outer layer of skin or hydrate the skin and plump it up, giving the appearance of removing wrinkles.Results can be seen after about 30 days,But,once you stop using these creams, the wrinkles might return again, so ongoing product use can become expensive depending on which cream you buy.

The best anti-wrinkle cream is a good sunscreen that protects the skin against ultra violet light. The best sunscreens may either contain zinc oxide or a combination of chemicals that include Mexoryl, and stabilized Avobenzone. To get the good result, it has to be applied every day and in sufficient quantity to all sun exposed skin.

sanrita
06-03-2008, 09:08 AM
Yea I also agree sSunscreen is the best anti-wrinkle cream .

preventing wrinkles in the first place with a good broad-spectrum (UVA and UVB blocking) sunscreen is the best way to go.

alice
06-28-2008, 06:09 PM
See, all the anti-aging products (the good ones) that are available in market at the moment, contain certain chemicals that to some extent help giving our collagen some support in one way or the other (collagen is a natural protein that is found in various parts of our body including our skin, and gives it that 'taught' look). So, you can see how they help us in fighting with wrinkles. There is no such cream or product that can delay aging or prevent wrinkles. Till you use those products, you keep getting a nice feeling skin with less apparent wrinkles and thats how they work..

chicque
06-30-2008, 09:56 PM
i agree with the fact that prevention is the best way to avoid wrinkles in the first place. but creams that have caffeine and collagen in them is also good to get rid of those pesky little lines. but be aware: it is only temporary!

Starchild47
07-03-2008, 04:55 AM
I agree as well I have seen so many of these products being touted as the miracle cure to aging and also see women paying large amounts of money to try to look young. I feel its much better to prevent issues in the first place than to try to remedy them due to people not taking care of themselves when they are young.

skincare
07-09-2008, 04:01 PM
I suggest to use products with vitamin C in it. Vitamin C helps smooth lines and wrinkles. It also helps support collagen production to diminish wrinkles and firm the skin.

liowkc
07-09-2008, 05:12 PM
Personally, I don't believe it is possible to get rid of wrinkles and it is simply a waste of money and time. Treat wrinkles as the natural result of aging and live with it.

annran
07-09-2008, 06:14 PM
I posted this elsewhere in the forum
Well, I guess i was just deperate when I tried it, I shed about 25lb after the baby, and my face had many folds and wrinkles and it was a saggy square face.
I got the orchid serum and it definitely worked for me- after about 2 weeks, I had a taut oval face, the corners of my eyes went smooth and my skin glowed.

So... it worked for me. And it made a major difference.

Maybe you just have to find what works for you- or maybe because I always liked the way natural products worked on me

vinodg
07-10-2008, 02:24 PM
Do anti-wrinkle creams really get rid of wrinkles. I see there are many different brands in the stores and are so expensive.But it is really worth money buying it.What is the most important factors to see before buying any anti wrinkle cream.Anyone care to share.

Few days I was really suffering from wrinkles. I was feeling bad about these wrinkles in my face. I tried many creams of different brands to get rid of these wrinkles in my face but I don't see any good result. Better use some natural herbal products to take care of your skin. It's my opinion.

:cool:

Starchild47
07-11-2008, 07:19 AM
I do like the idea about using products with Vitamin C in them. I have also heard of people breaking open Vitamin E capsules and using that on their face and skin areas that they have problems with. I have some liquid Vitamn E that I use as a natural preservative for my bath products, I may try using that on my face and see if it helps.

SkinCareFanatic
09-16-2008, 05:35 AM
I believe antioxidants have great effects to the skin, as too it has great effects to the body when eaten. There's a lot of discovery of all these fruits and how they have antioxidants and turned them into drinks and so on. I found a product called ageless and it has so many different antioxidants that help your skin, i actually tried it myself and I'm amazed how good it works, it doesn't just help wrinkles but makes your skin tone a lot better... Other then that I do eat a lot of fruits to that have antioxidants and drink a lot of water. If you want to try out the ageless skin product I get it from this site...
instantbeautifulskin.com
Hope this helps you.

jeni_fini
11-17-2008, 10:03 AM
Anti-wrinkle creams actually help reduce the appearance of aging or wrinkle. Remember these creams are not permanent wrinkle removers.They either help remove the dead outer layer of skin or hydrate the skin and plump it up, giving the appearance of removing wrinkles.Results can be seen after about 30 days,But,once you stop using these creams, the wrinkles might return again, so ongoing product use can become expensive depending on which cream you buy.

The best anti-wrinkle cream is a good sunscreen that protects the skin against ultra violet light. The best sunscreens may either contain zinc oxide or a combination of chemicals that include Mexoryl, and stabilized Avobenzone. To get the good result, it has to be applied every day and in sufficient quantity to all sun exposed skin.

Thanks so much for this information. It really helps to know what ingredients to look for when buying a product. You see expensive products then you see cheap products in the store and I have always wondered if the cheap versions are just as good. I've always heard you get what you pay for but sometimes I wonder if this is always the case.

larry
12-22-2008, 12:37 AM
I suggest to use products with vitamin C in it. Vitamin C helps smooth lines and wrinkles. It also helps support collagen production to diminish wrinkles and firm the skin.

I agree, Vitamin C has been shown to rejuvenate your skin and lighten as well.

melaniewest
12-30-2008, 09:21 PM
Hi all! This is my first post. Here is my two cents:

Vitamin C: I have had good results with l-ascorbic brightening serum as a brightener and anti-wrinkle. It also smooths the skin surface over time, which makes my skin better looking overall. But you should be careful since some people can not handle the acidity of this ingredient, i.e. their faces get really red in reaction to this. But if you can tolerate it, I think you will see clear results from products with Vitamin C in a sufficient concentration.

Peptides: I have had really good anti-wrinkle results with peptide-based early signs serums with matrixyl. they are targeted at light wrinkles, hence the name "early signs serum". I have tried a few different brands, and the results have been good with each. The main difference between the brands is the base formula that they use to carry the matrixyl. I prefer a water-based serum, but some products also put matrixyl in a cream formula.

DMAE: I have not used it yet, but my older sister loves the anti-wrinkle effect of DMAE. I think she uses a product from Perricone, but I am not sure. I will ask her next time I talk to her on the phone.

Shshly
02-24-2009, 02:07 AM
Collagen, at the skin level is naturally the occurring fibrous protein, is a primary support structure of the skin. It gives the skin strength and suppleness as well as an inherent ability to retain moisture, and makes up about 70% of dermal volume. With aging, and as a result of exposure to the sun, our collagen fiber components begin to weaken, become less pliant and more hardened. The result is the development of dry, wrinkled skin that has lost its inherent elasticity.

Collagen is a powerful anti-ageing protein. Without enough collagen your skin & body is old, whatever your age! No Anti-Ageing system can be effective without an adequate supply of body collagen.

Rose Sea Collagen Serum is a good stuff. I bought my mum one bottle this year. She love it.

melaniewest
02-24-2009, 07:15 AM
Collagen is a powerful anti-ageing protein. Without enough collagen your skin & body is old, whatever your age! No Anti-Ageing system can be effective without an adequate supply of body collagen.

Rose Sea Collagen Serum is a good stuff. I bought my mum one bottle this year. She love it.

According to all the medical/science books that I have read, there is no type of collagen that can enter the deep skin layers (where natural collagen is located) from outside. The benefit of collagen in skin care products is to give a smooth surface feel, not to enter the skin and somehow refill the natural collagen that is there.

Starchild47
02-25-2009, 07:39 AM
Unfortuantely Melanie is correct. Collagen is a protein and its molecules are too large to be transdermal or able to be transferred through the outer layer of the skin to the dermis or inner layer where they would need to go to replace lost collagen. This is where the advertisers say " the cremes help you look younger". There are not many products that are transdermal.
Two natural products that I know of that are transdermal are natural shea butter and emu oil. I am sure there are others but I do not know of them at the present time.

mimico
03-01-2009, 10:13 PM
I don't really need wrinkle creams yet since I am still in my 20s. But I have tried a few already. I am a product junkie so I always buy different products even if I don't really need it. Anyway, I have used a few anti-wrinkle creams that can be bought in the grocery and none have really worked. I only use in on a part of my forehead which has some wrinkles. If it can't remove countable wrinkles then I don't see how it can get rid of wrinkles in old age.

Starchild47
03-03-2009, 07:53 PM
I have been doing some more research and the products with Vitamin C and DMAE according to dermatologists look like the way to go. Of course, you need to research the products as well to make sure they have a good amount in them, but the Academy recommends this.

Bandboxer
03-06-2009, 02:28 PM
The ageing process these days is so much more researched than it ever was before and now many of the processes that were once thought to be impossible to prevent are now proving to be avoidable after all.

This is so even if some signs of wear and tear are apparent.

For instance providing all day long protection from ultraviolet rays with the new cosmetic products now available may not only guard against future damage to your skin but it may well undo some of the damage already done.

If you are reading this my one piece of advice to you is that as always prevention is much much better than cure.

Start now before it is too late and get yourself hooked on a regular skin care regime, not just for today, tomorrow or a week but now and forever, you won't regret it.

Refrain from long periods of lying in the sun.
Don't smoke.
Eat a sensible diet of fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds etc and don't eat too many take-aways and ready made meals.
Cleanse, exfoliate and moisturise your skin on a regular basis.

However, if you do take the trouble to adopt a good skin care regime it also means that you need to adopt a realistic approach. Great looking skin is not necessarily skin without lines or wrinkles.

Ok yes, the face that you have lived with now for so long might well be showing signs of some wear and tear but so what, does it really matter too much? If it is well looked after,If the eyes are still bright and the complexion is clear, it will have the look of a beautiful 40, 50 or whatever year old and isn't that really all that matters?

I have written more on this see my article at http://ezinearticles.com/?Stay-Looking-Good-Despite-Dark-Circles-and-Bags-Under-Your-Eyes&id=1043769

So the moral of the story is act now to prevent premature aging skin, adopt a good skin care regime. If you have a line or wrinkle or two already showing through don't threat too much just ensure you take good care of your skin from now on and what's more enjoy life!

Starchild47
03-07-2009, 06:09 AM
Of course an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! I wish I had known what I do now about sun exposure when I was young. I am trying to really stress this to my girl scouts and tell them how important it is to take care of their skin now so they do not have to have issues when they are older!

Valence
05-21-2009, 03:29 AM
Unfortuantely Melanie is correct. Collagen is a protein and its molecules are too large to be transdermal or able to be transferred through the outer layer of the skin to the dermis or inner layer where they would need to go to replace lost collagen. This is where the advertisers say " the cremes help you look younger". There are not many products that are transdermal.
Two natural products that I know of that are transdermal are natural shea butter and emu oil. I am sure there are others but I do not know of them at the present time.

YES, you are absolutely right!

if you like drinking tea, there are some herbal tea with collagen in it! they taste awesome! if you are not a big fan of tea then you shuold try the collagen powder. simply put it into your drinks or soup. it does not change the taste or texture of your drink/food! the result have been amazing:D
i have been drinking collagen drinks since i came back from trip to asia so its been over a few months.

melaniewest
05-21-2009, 05:59 AM
YES, you are absolutely right!

if you like drinking tea, there are some herbal tea with collagen in it! they taste awesome! if you are not a big fan of tea then you shuold try the collagen powder. simply put it into your drinks or soup. it does not change the taste or texture of your drink/food! the result have been amazing:D
i have been drinking collagen drinks since i came back from trip to asia so its been over a few months.

Uhhh...sorry, but I think scientists also agree that drinking or eating collagen does nothing for the natural collagen that is located in your skin. The natural collagen is produced by the deep skin cells themselves, not absorbed from our diet.

Dietary collagen is digested and broken up by the normal process. Although it seems like a nice idea to eat collagen to restore your skin, it's not based on any provable scientific principle.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I researched this concept quite a bit a few years ago (also when I visited Asia, where it is really a big marketing "story").

As for Starchild's earlier post, I just wanted to add that I understand that matrixyl and other peptides (maybe not copper peptides) reach the deep layers and perform their various functions there (depending on the specific peptide).

vito
05-23-2009, 07:51 PM
although there is no scientific proof that collagen works to restore the natural collagen on your skin there is tonnes of scientific research that proves that collagen does have benefits in relieving joint pain, arthritis, and restoring ligaments. In fact, lots of athletes take collagen supplements to maintain their mobility, prevent injuries, and simply maintain themselves. So even though collagen does not have proven benefits for your skin, it is proven to have anti-aging benefits for your body.

anyways, i take collagen supplements and i like it and i see and feel its benefits so i guess it is all a matter of personal preference.

KarlaSutton
11-10-2009, 03:33 PM
The best wrinkle creams always work well to significantly reduce wrinkle depth and surface size. You have to look for clinically tested ingredients, however, such as Matrixyl 3000. If you do this, you should see a drastic change in the appearance of your wrinkles.

Roi
11-11-2009, 06:41 AM
The reason that Anti aging cream do the job it because it gives the skin the texture that it need. If you will supply your face the minerals and other ingredients that it need it will lokk smooth and young. That is way lots of cosmetics company use Dead Sea salt and mud - its rich with minerals which your skin need.

Kliz
11-18-2009, 04:13 PM
I think the best way to prevent anti aging is to start taking care of your skin as early as possible. Some wrinkles are unpreventable due to genetics, but taking care of your skin, and body overall, will definitely help more than it will hurt

Roi
11-19-2009, 06:39 AM
Not precisely -
The old age usually start around age 30. until than you skin flourishing and still growing.
From age 30 the aging process begin to be and than you have to taking care you body skin.

AGELESSONE
11-20-2009, 05:27 AM
Not precisely -
The old age usually start around age 30. until than you skin flourishing and still growing.
From age 30 the aging process begin to be and than you have to taking care you body skin.

Nope begins much earlier than that. Why would you wait till your 30 before you start taking care of your skin?????

Roi
11-22-2009, 06:26 AM
Hi AGELESSONE
It's like a parabola - until age 30 your skin still in the stage of growing. around 30 it become stable, and after it the aging process begin to be shown

AGELESSONE
11-26-2009, 11:04 AM
Hi AGELESSONE
It's like a parabola - until age 30 your skin still in the stage of growing. around 30 it become stable, and after it the aging process begin to be shown

So would you also wait till your 30 to start eating better and exercising?

y34963
11-26-2009, 04:36 PM
The aging process shows long before 30. If you don't use a good sunscreen throughout the years problems with arise long before 30. Skin goes through an aging process as soon as one hits puberty. In your 20s collagen begin to breakdown therefore expression lines around our eyes, forehead, etc. may start to form. In our 30s and 40s on we get more wrinkles and skin tone changes. If we have used a super sunscreen throughout the years this would greatly diminish the signs of aging. If not, then start using one.

facevalue
11-27-2009, 03:37 AM
Thanks Annran, I went to this site you suggested & it sounded so nice (good enough to eat really) I bought most of the samples on offer.

Roi
11-29-2009, 06:23 AM
So would you also wait till your 30 to start eating better and exercising?

No, Because food supply me lots of ingredients that my body need from ago zero.

y34963 - actually, we start aging from the moment we get born. But the first signs for that is around 30 (it can also be 27, 25 and there are people that start showing it in their 20).

bioflora
02-25-2010, 10:13 AM
The three most important factors you should consider are safety, efficacy and quality of the product.

Efficiency – Avoid products that contain cheap fillers and synthetic chemicals as they are neither effective nor safe. Go to products that contain powerful natural anti-aging compounds that are effective and safe. For best results, you can search for a product anti-aging skin care that contains substances such as Cynergy TK, phytessence wakame, and nano-lipobelle H EQ10 are known for their ability to combat skin aging.

Security – Do not use products that contain harmful chemicals such as alcohols, phenol carbolic acid and artificial fragrance. It is because they create considerable damage not only your skin, but their internal organs and in the long run.

Quality – The product you choose must be manufactured in a GMP(Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant facility and must be approved by the FDA. Must meet the standards set by concerned authorities of the country.

These are some of the important indicators of the quality of anti-aging products for skin care.
Regards,
Bio Flora

dale91
03-03-2010, 08:34 AM
There is no such thing as the "right age" to start using anti aging products...when you think that there is something wrong going on in your face then start it away...I agree that prevention is better than cure...Cure is costly and time consuming. Better be ready than sorry at all...besides, we just have one skin and face, no extras so we have to really take good care of it... for more infos, check out eyecreamreviews.com , i found my partner there...********!

Anti-aging skin care products that focus on rejuvenating the skin often contain high intensity moisturizers. The reason is that skin loses its natural moisture with advancing age, causing it to wrinkle and develop blemishes. Such products may also contain anti-oxidants to counter the deterioration of skin cells. These anti-oxidants include vitamins A, C, E and D, which enjoy the status of anti-aging vitamins. Many anti-aging skin care products aim to boost the skin's production of collagen, which promotes its elasticity and gives it structure.

check out eyecreamreview.com :h7:

Ronali
03-09-2010, 07:10 AM
:D
Mineral Line’s E Anti- Wrinkle Eye Cream is a unique formula based on the most concentrated minerals taken from the depths of the Dead Sea.

It was specifically created to nourish and relieve the eyes’ skin area, hydrating, soothing and refining wrinkles, bringing back your natural young look.

You can look at -->Link Under Review

vencasand
03-09-2010, 01:47 PM
yes wrinkle creams work to help smooth over the wrinkles not completely take them away. there are many people who have problems with wrinkles and to them i think the creams are worth what they spend. to me wrinkles tell apart of a persons character. smile winkles tell me they have always given away smiles. lines around the eyes tell me they are enjoying life but also are caring because of the worry lines. so to each his own. i do believe there are products that help reduce lines. i have seen the results in my customers faces so those who hate character lines go for the best(not most expensive) the best creams you can find.

jessekaye
03-17-2010, 08:59 PM
buying anti-aging creams is just a waste of time and money. None of them is going to work. better to use natural home based cures and good diet.

-----------------------------------
American University Park DC Homes For Sale (http://hometryst.com/dc/neighborhood/american-university-park-real-estate-washington-dc/)

Vanessa
04-13-2010, 05:05 AM
Yes, I think a good diet can be helpful. But when you're getting old it's too hard to reduce those wrinkles on our face and remove fine lines. A daily skin care routine is vital for a long life with a healthy skin.

y34963
04-13-2010, 03:42 PM
buying anti-aging creams is just a waste of time and money. None of them is going to work. better to use natural home based cures and good diet.

-----------------------------------
American University Park DC Homes For Sale (http://hometryst.com/dc/neighborhood/american-university-park-real-estate-washington-dc/)

If you buy the right anti-aqing product for your skin it isn't a waste at all. Diet and exercise is key as well but will not take away those fine lines and wrinkles.

I do make most, if not all of my skin care but not everyone wants to or has the time to make theirs.

jennie455
04-15-2010, 07:51 AM
If you choose a right anti wrinkle cream / treatment suitable to your skin type then surely it helps to get rid of wrinkles. You can visit a site called ***********, they recommend product after considering your skin type,age, sex, genetics etc. To join use invite code as "greatskin".

maryf
04-15-2010, 08:37 PM
I've tried using all sorts of skin care but none of them give me a quick result. Do you have to keep using them for a period of time before you really see a difference? How long do you recommend that I should stay with one brand?

y34963
04-15-2010, 08:41 PM
I always use a product or my own potions for about 4 weeks before I make up my mind as to whether they are a keeper or not.

Of course, if you are breaking out into ungodly rashes, etc. stop using the product immediately.

jennie455
04-19-2010, 07:12 AM
Regular facial exercise helps to reduce wrinkles to great extent. You can also view home remedies and suitable product recommendations to get rid of wrinkles on *********** forum.

Beauty Diva
04-19-2010, 11:25 PM
[ Link Under Review ]

they aren't pricey AND they have 12 month money back guarantee. i SWEAR by this stuff. with a full YEAR to see results, what do you have to lose???
besides those wrinkles :p
even makes your skin smooth and feel amazing. you can yell at me otherwise :)

maryf
04-26-2010, 11:10 PM
I always use a product or my own potions for about 4 weeks before I make up my mind as to whether they are a keeper or not.

Of course, if you are breaking out into ungodly rashes, etc. stop using the product immediately.

Do you think that 4 weeks is long enough? It's seems that 3 months is a better test for me. Or is that simply overdoing it?:confused:

y34963
04-27-2010, 04:49 AM
Do you think that 4 weeks is long enough? It's seems that 3 months is a better test for me. Or is that simply overdoing it?:confused:

We are all different if you feel 3 months is a better test for you then it probably is. I know with my skin if I haven't seen a difference in that amount of time then it isn't for me.

maryf
05-05-2010, 09:15 PM
We are all different if you feel 3 months is a better test for you then it probably is. I know with my skin if I haven't seen a difference in that amount of time then it isn't for me.

And that's fair enough too. I've been using a range for over three months now. At the one month mark my skin looked good but not stunning. I didn't know whether to continue. Now I can say that it looks better than ever. Some products seem to stretch and create quick temporary results. Sometimes a range can need more time to actually treat the skin not just mask it. Of course, this is only my opinion so I'm certainly not preaching here...

Mat
06-16-2010, 05:40 PM
If you buy the right anti-aqing product for your skin it isn't a waste at all. Diet and exercise is key as well but will not take away those fine lines and wrinkles.

I do make most, if not all of my skin care but not everyone wants to or has the time to make theirs.

Exactly. I couldn't expect any of the homemade stuff to work.. I've never had success with them + I don't really have time to experiment with this. There are good Organic Skincare Products on the market if you prefer those, too, just keep looking : )

sallyB
11-15-2010, 05:04 AM
It always seems to be the next wrinkle product I buy will work for me...ha ha

samson smith
08-04-2011, 10:51 AM

The numbers of anti wrinkle face creams available today in the market that allows you to try the product on a risk-free basis. It providing a shipping address and covering delivery charges, you can try the product for yourself to see if it really suits your skin. You should be able to use the product over a thirty-day period to see it is effective or not.

houstonpatty
08-08-2011, 02:20 AM

I agree. Anti-wrinkle creams help reduce visible wrinkles and fine lines. Having said that, it is important to look for an anti-wrinkle cream that doesn't have harmful ingredients. Too much sun exposure triggers wrinkles (among other causes, of course) so look for one that protects you from UV rays. One anti-wrinkle cream I can recommend is NeuCell. It has ingredients like Lanolin, Active Manuka Honey, and Tocopheryl Acetate among others that are proven effective. But of course, avoiding being under the sun for too long also helps alot!

y34963
08-14-2011, 07:59 PM
You should use a broad spectrum sunscreen alone. First put on your moisturizer then your sunscreen. It is best if these products are not combined.

victoria stiles
08-24-2011, 12:26 PM
It always seems to be the next wrinkle product I buy will work for me...ha haYou should be careful while choosing any anti wrinkle cream for you. If you will get any wrong product, it can harm your skin. Home remedies are the best for skin treatment. But if you want some other creams you can get from online shops, as you can get reviews for them.

samson smith
08-29-2011, 09:38 AM
I agree. Anti-wrinkle creams help reduce visible wrinkles and fine lines. Having said that, it is important to look for an anti-wrinkle cream that doesn't have harmful ingredients. Too much sun exposure triggers wrinkles (among other causes, of course) so look for one that protects you from UV rays. One anti-wrinkle cream I can recommend is NeuCell. It has ingredients like Lanolin, Active Manuka Honey, and Tocopheryl Acetate among others that are proven effective. But of course, avoiding being under the sun for too long also helps alot!

Yes, you are right. The Anti-aging creams are the best ways to naturally battle the aging process. These creams are assist the body in cleaning the skin of oils, free radicals, other damaging toxins and it also help to return them to a healthy state.

nadine
08-31-2011, 01:52 AM
I've been reading that anti-wrinkle creams do not get rid of--as in eliminate--wrinkles. They, however, reduce its appearance. Best way to avoid more wrinkles from appearing is by avoiding what causes it (sun exposure, abrupt weight loss, smoking, pollution, loss of vit. E, etc.).

samson smith
09-06-2011, 09:46 AM
I've been reading that anti-wrinkle creams do not get rid of--as in eliminate--wrinkles. They, however, reduce its appearance. Best way to avoid more wrinkles from appearing is by avoiding what causes it (sun exposure, abrupt weight loss, smoking, pollution, loss of vit. E, etc.).

The Anti aging creams are safe but mostly it is depend on your skin. Because, it is not true all the anti aging creams suit your skin. If you want to buy the anti aging cream, first check it the cream suits your skin or not. The anti aging creams are help to cleaning the skin oils, free radicals, and damaging toxins. It is helpful to reduce the wrinkle of your face.

sara145wilson
09-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Yes, wrinkle cream give result but they are more expensive and we can afford that....But they are expensive but still we buy it and do the treatment and i want you to visit the site given below for beauty related confusion .
[url removed]

nadine
09-08-2011, 05:26 AM
as long as the cream contains essential natural ingredients and is not too strong for your skin, i think it's worth it. :p

sara145wilson
09-12-2011, 01:36 PM
Yes it is right, it can suit you also so we have to try first and than decide whether it suits or not

nuren skin care
09-15-2011, 11:34 AM
Six simple things you can do to get a wrinkle free skin.

1.Avoid a double chin and wrinkling around the neck by sleeping with a single pillow.
‎2 Sleeping on your front is not good for your skin.
‎3. If you read on bed then never prop yourself up with the book on your stomach.Always keep in front having a pillow on under your head.
4. Try to stand up straight, holding your head properly means your face and neck are not pulled down or to the the side creating wrinkles and sagging.
‎5. Avoid repeated facial movements to get rid from frown lines and brow furrow Sit in front of the mirror and see what happens when you frown or wrinkle your brow .Avoiding it will not only will you look better and feel much more positive but you’ll gradually remove the wrinkles and create smoother skin.
‎6. Try some frownies.If used regularly they really work to help frowns disappear and make your whole forehead smoother.Don't try to ave tight hairbands on your head to lift your skin up and it can cause severe headache.

For more beauty tips and expert advice please visit [url]

jddiazz
09-25-2011, 09:30 PM
Just One Formula for Younger Looking Skin for Men and Women

Revitol Anti Aging SolutionRevitol Complete is a cutting edge solution which can help you look younger and more beautiful by reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and other effects of aging.This revolutionary anti aging cream utilizes the most advanced ingredients available today. The active ingredients not only help to firm, hydrate, and tighten facial skin but also help to reduce the appearance of fines lines

Carolhardin
10-12-2011, 08:00 AM
I think it depends to the ingredients they use in the cream. There should be natural ingredients which are helpful to reduce the aging signs and also helps to get the good skin.

y34963
10-13-2011, 11:39 PM
It also depends on the amounts they use in their creams. A lot of companies will just add a small amount of the additive so they can say it is in the cream. The amount they put in is so small it doesn't do any good whatsoever.

sara145wilson
11-15-2011, 07:32 AM

Yes, I also agree with you that anti aging cream some what helps to remove the appearance of wrinkle but some times they can cause the major problem as its ingredients of it might doesn't suits so i also suggest all the anti aging product users to read its ingredients and reviews so as to know its result.:)

sara145wilson
12-17-2011, 05:40 AM
Few days I was really suffering from wrinkles. I was feeling bad about these wrinkles in my face. I tried many creams of different brands to get rid of these wrinkles in my face but I don't see any good result. Better use some natural herbal products to take care of your skin. It's my opinion.

Yes, you are right but when we suffer from problems we try to use beauty product which can damage skin but at that point we don't noticed that thing and start using it.So i also think that we should use beauty & natural product,but before purchasing them see its ingredients and reviews..:)

lilmischelly
01-05-2012, 05:29 AM
Wrinkle creams just help improve the appearance of the skin. It just makes the creases more subtle and less noticeable but they don't really treat the problem right at the source.

JLLotus
01-06-2012, 07:44 PM
I've recently had really good results with peptides... the serum i'm using has 9 peptides in it ;) it might be overkill but its been working for me.

you have to try different things and see what you like. For a long time I used retinol products - they worked pretty good for me but not on my really deep wrinkles.

y34963
01-06-2012, 08:43 PM
Retin-A will work on wrinkles but takes time. Do not expect immediate results from any product.

Michael44
03-12-2012, 05:23 PM
I believe that creams do help but do not do miracles : most important thing is to use a cream with retinol ( it stimulates collagen growth) and, in addition to that, drink lots of water to keep your skin hydrated - dehydration plays an important roles in the appearance of wrinkles.

y34963
03-13-2012, 10:09 PM
Retinol is not as good as Retin-A. Retin-A is the only scientifically proven product that reduces fine lines and wrinkles.

Some people can tolerate Retinol better than Retin-A though.

vencasand
03-14-2012, 12:20 PM
i agree with sandy, if you are new to skin care i would start off with a retinol product and work my way up to retin a

kimclara
06-22-2012, 08:55 PM
I dont think anyone can get rid of them all the day with creams and such but their ways to prevent and stop from more wrinkles coming back but anti- aging creams are just there to help out!

BRTCskincare
07-10-2012, 05:15 PM
They will not get rid of wrinkles but they will prevent new lines from forming and also reduce the appearance of the onles that already exist.

jenny17
07-18-2012, 11:38 PM
My moms use a product from nu skin , i don't know if you guys know this its Trueface essence Ultra then she use their galvanic spa it has really promising results , ill look for her picture then ill post it here.

micheljohn
10-05-2012, 05:43 AM
Yes anti-wrinkle cream prevent from wrinkles and dark circles.retin a cream reduce wrinkles and also improve dead cells from skin.

Doracollis03
10-05-2012, 11:01 AM
I will suggest you Argon Oil. Argan oil is an organic oil that loses wrinkles and makes you look and feel younger. This really works.

Dorothy Evans
10-09-2012, 08:30 PM
I use Renova cream for wrinkles it really works

yogagirl
10-10-2012, 04:02 PM
i agree with sandy, if you are new to skin care i would start off with a retinol product and work my way up to retin a

absolutely, it's better to start off slowly and work your way up. And if you have dry, sensitive skin, then stick with Retinol. It will keep your skin smooth and lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

yogagirl
10-10-2012, 04:03 PM
I use Renova cream for wrinkles it really works

i love Renova, it 's moisturizing and perfect for dry sensitive skin!

mama Davis
11-03-2012, 06:29 PM
I had a problem with fine line and wrinkles. after i had my first child with all the sleepless nights. so I have tried all the brands and products from expensive to just cheap cream they all are different. I found that u want to get something for night like a night mask or moisturizer and maybe something to have on during day i use this product that contains light reflectors in it because they seem to diminish lines and lendS a smoother look to my skin. I have gotten many complements over it to that my face looked younger. i'm not sure if any of guys have heard of this product spf 20 retexturizing face primer i'm in love with it that the one that has the reflectors in it so worth the money. Plus this also have an spf 20 in it to protect my skin from the sun because they say the sun can do damage to the skin and cause wrinkles. this is were i get it online i haven't seen it in stores a.T. skin care company

rosalyhudson
11-08-2012, 12:40 PM
There are some good creams are around. Just go for a good brand and also consult a good dermatologist. Then you are all set.

annielizstan
11-19-2012, 10:06 AM
To use an anti-wrinkle cream.

You can tone the skin by taking special care to treat the area around the eyes gently. Apply the eye cream around the contour of the eye, gently moving away from the eye. You can apply anti-wrinkle eye cream two times a day. First is in the morning before applying makeup and second is at night before going to bed. By using an anti-wrinkle eye cream habitually, you can keep the skin around the eye toned and supple, reduce the look of dark circles, diminish fine lines, and bring younger look back.

fallickwalton
11-21-2012, 09:34 AM
An anti-wrinkle cream actually makes the aging process more pleasing and agreeable to you. It helps you cope with aging more gracefully by making you feel beautiful. And that great feeling about oneself actually does the work of making you look good. Remember that real beauty shines from within, so whatever kind of anti-wrinkle cream or anti-aging product it is that you use, always feel good about yourself and wear a smile no matter what life brings-only then you can be beautiful in every sense of the word.

anniewallents
11-21-2012, 08:55 PM
Retin A is great to beat wrinkles.

claire87john
11-27-2012, 09:48 AM
What an anti-wrinkle cream really does is it hides those ugly wrinkles and moisturizes your skin so you can achieve a more beautiful face. It has ingredients like oils, collagen and silicon dioxide whose molecules are smaller than those of the skin. They penetrate through the wrinkles and deflect light; thereby, making the wrinkles invincible to the naked eye.

skin care
04-16-2013, 09:29 AM
I don't think anti aging cream get rid from anti wrinkles, most of the people take injections to remove their wrinkles but I suggest they should not do that, it really harmful for your health and skin also. Eat healthy food and try to keep your self stress free your skin looks ever green.

jazzpollard
05-14-2013, 10:06 AM
Helloooo!!!!
See its true that many wrinkle creams are available in market which are very expensive and doesn't works as it name says!!!!but its not satisfy for all brand creams....
My mother-in-law is using a wrinkle cream from since last 2 years and she is happy with it and got good results...See always go for that cream which has ingredients that suits all types of skin....

mike hussey
05-15-2013, 11:37 AM
Yes i have tried, it really gets rid out of wrinkles when i used anti-wrinkle creams and look younger too.

jazzpollard
06-21-2013, 04:43 AM
Hiiii!!!!

See using anti aging wrinkle cream is good for ur face it may possible that using these creams u may get good facial skin....one of the most important thing that u must consider before buying an anti aging cream is that u must see its ingredients that whether they are safe or not to use...There are lots of various natural substances that function as antioxidants, like vitamins E and C...these vitamins are good for face so u must buy that wrinkle cream which contains these ingredients..

Sharon Gomez
06-22-2013, 09:24 AM

I agree with you. Just don't depend upon anti wrinkle cream. If you want to use any cream you can use any of the good medicated cream.

anneyauster
08-12-2013, 08:29 AM
Applying appropriate anti-aging creams/serums/lotions can assist in defying the signs of ageing. It does depend on the ingredients that is used in the products. Many women also have skin rejuvenation treatments such as peels (mild, moderate or severe), microdermabrasion (to get rid of dead skin cells) or non-surgical treatments such as injectable anti-wrinkle or dermal filler. A combination of anti-aging products and treatments will achieve optimum results. I hope this helps.

Emily Kristina
10-18-2013, 12:00 PM
I searched a lot on anti-aging products. There seems to be many options in the market. Use these three free things first.

1. Take a fresh coconut, mesh it and apply it on your face, alternate days for a month. refrigerate it. Do not apply any other cream or makeup in this time.
2. Wash your face only with the clean and a lot of water. No soaps for as long as you can go.
3. To clean the face there is a natural herb called neem. Buy its powder and make a paste with water. Apply it on your face daily before you sleep and rub it after 30 minutes. It is very bitter so avoid your eyes area.

Emma Brown
10-19-2013, 11:09 AM
You could get a facial, chemical peel, or get a pricey prescription of anti-wrinkle cream.

Allendawson
10-21-2013, 09:35 AM
Anti-aging creams do not remove wrinkles permanently. However, they are effective in reducing wrinkles at some extent.

monicamontes
10-31-2013, 05:26 AM
Hello! This is my opinion if you are planning to spend money for anti-aging products and don't have any assurance that it will work, better undergo surgery. There you will get instant result, its just a matter of choosing the best clinic and surgeon.

kevinkrieger
11-18-2013, 09:59 AM
Yes, there are many products that helps diminish the signs of aging over time.I would also say protect yourself from the sun to prevent future wrinkling and eat healthy, drink plenty of water and take proper sleep for 8 hours. Always stay happy and keep smiling.