PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Mimi!

mimico
07-02-2008, 10:46 AM
Hi guys! I'm Mimi from Manila, Philippines. I'm having some trouble uploading a picture but I'll work on it again in a while. It's nice to see members from all over the world. Hopefully I'll be able to visit each of your homeland in a few years. :)

Anyway, I'm really interested to share my experiences with all of you. Since I was a child, I've had skin allergies from different sources. Pollution, dust, food, and heat- all these irritants are my enemies! In addition to my allergies and mild eczema, I also have break outs from time to time. So far, it's under control thanks to a new produce done by my dermatologist. Nevertheless, I'd love to chit chat about skin products to help soothe and improve my skin's condition.

Dr.Deepak
07-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Hey :h2: mimi welcome to the dermatalk skin care forum.yup sure we would love to see you around busy in chat here.

Bono
07-02-2008, 08:39 PM
hello mimi welcome to the forum.

MaryMary
07-02-2008, 11:42 PM
welcome to the forum mimi :)

chicque
07-03-2008, 12:08 AM
hi mimi! i'm filipino too :D haha but i can't really speak tagalog...so maybe you should teach me! lol anyway, welcome to DermaTalk! hope you have fun!

allie01
07-16-2008, 07:09 AM
hello!! welcome to the forum!! I don't mind at all! and i hope you have a nice time here!:h8: