PDA

View Full Version : Do you do Facial Excercises

Sabina
11-08-2008, 02:43 PM
As we know facial exercise are great way to remove wrinkle lines and glow your face and look beautiful if we do it correctly.do you do any facial exercise,if yea how often do you do.anyone have any recommendation on it.please share

mimico
11-08-2008, 10:30 PM
My mom gave me a print out of facial exercises that were good to do. but there weren't really voluntary movement of the muscle, it was more like massaging parts of your face a certain way. I tried doing it, but after a while I just gave up because it took 15 minutes per day! And I easily get bored...I think I'll just buy creams haha.

melaniewest
12-30-2008, 09:24 PM
My Chinese friend is always trying to get me to do facial massages on myself. But I think that so much pressure on the skin can lead to light bruising and swelling. Maybe the swelling will make it seem like a good anti-wrinkle effect, but that's not the way I want to achieve that goal! :D

Kay
01-01-2009, 04:51 AM
Well, let me see now. I think that I make enough faces when I sample my own cooking to count as exercise. All that grimacing and sticking my tongue out must be good for me. Emeril I'm not. :cool:

melaniewest
01-01-2009, 08:25 AM
Well, let me see now. I think that I make enough faces when I sample my own cooking to count as exercise. All that grimacing and sticking my tongue out must be good for me. Emeril I'm not. :cool:

You should try to cook good tasting food sometimes, then bad tasting some other days, then so so tasting on in-between days. That way you will get your facial exercise but avoid expression wrinkles from making the same expression too often. :p

Kay
01-01-2009, 08:01 PM
You should try to cook good tasting food sometimes, then bad tasting some other days, then so so tasting on in-between days. That way you will get your facial exercise but avoid expression wrinkles from making the same expression too often. :p

LOL, I know this will sound scary but that made perfect sense to me. I'd need to get a chef though for the good days. I've never quite managed to achieve those culinary heights. :rolleyes:

I remember years ago having a yoga book and some of those positions involved contorting your face too. There was one where you bulged your eyes and stuck your tongue out as far as possible but I can't for the life of me remember the name of it.

melaniewest
01-02-2009, 08:03 AM
I remember years ago having a yoga book and some of those positions involved contorting your face too. There was one where you bulged your eyes and stuck your tongue out as far as possible but I can't for the life of me remember the name of it.

If you kick a man in just the right spot, you will see him make that face.

See...yoga's easy!

Kay
01-02-2009, 06:05 PM
If you kick a man in just the right spot, you will see him make that face.

See...yoga's easy!

LOL, melanie, who knew?!

It also works if you show him the price tag on your latest outfit. Thanks for the laugh. Though you did make me splutter my coffee all over myself because I was mid-slurp when I read that! Expect a dry cleaning bill in the mail. :h6:

Terrikrol
01-05-2009, 08:21 AM
Facial exercises are better than using creams which contains chemicals and harm skin more than good.
I do simple exercises like face lifting but it takes time to show any results on your face.It took over 6 months for very little effects to show up on my face.Slow but it is effective and safe way than using creams.

jsg
06-04-2009, 06:55 PM
facial exercises are ok but i get lazy too. i'd say... find or make the right anti-aging cream!

Valence
06-04-2009, 07:11 PM
It is very important to do the facial exercises! You do not have to do it for too long but it is better if you do 3-5minutes of simple exercises.:D

1. say E and hold it for 30sec to 1 min
2. say O and hold it for 30sec to 1 min
3. say L and hold it for 30sec to 1 min
4. say M and hold it for 30sec to 1 min
5. say Q and hold it for 30sec to 1 min

You think it is too much work? then you can use the lift cream or anti-aging tools. There are some great products out there! :h10:

AGELESSONE
06-04-2009, 08:33 PM
I've been doing them for a little over a month now. It's called Ageless If You Dare.

Dr.Deepak
06-05-2009, 10:16 AM
Oh cool i have not heard about it. Thanks dear

jsg
06-06-2009, 06:44 PM
Valence-its an awesome exercises. i usually get really lazy doing face exercises but i think i might be able to keep up with yours! thankr.

VANYA
06-23-2009, 11:08 PM
Hi everyone,

I hope that this article that I recently wrote in my blog might be helpful.
Basically, the article talks about what advocates of facial exercises say and what skin care experts say regarding whether facial exercises prevent wrinkles or not.

thevanya.com/blog/featured/face-care-exercises-preventing-wrinkles/

Personally, I don't agree that facial exercises prevent wrinkles. Rather, it causes fine wrinkles on my face. Do it yourself and see how your smile lines around your mouth change.

Valence
06-26-2009, 06:04 PM
Training the facial muscle DO help preventing/eliminating file lines!:h11:

Carole
06-29-2009, 03:36 PM
There was an article in News of World mag "Fabulous" on 21 June, think you can still view online. (Swap botox for Notox). Called yotox it showed some very simple facial exercises. We were on there too.:)

kimclara
07-18-2012, 07:17 PM
I do daily facial massages to make my face shape smaller and more contour

kevinkrieger
01-04-2014, 10:42 AM
Facial Exercise works to keep your skin tight skin.