PDA

View Full Version : anything i can do to get rid of wrinkle

catherine
06-29-2008, 11:31 PM
I'm currenty 35 years female, and my face has started getting wrinkle and i'm depressed .When i see my friends older than my age they still have no wrinkles and i would also like to have a wrinkle free face.please suggest me anything i can do to get rid of it.

Dr.Deepak
06-30-2008, 04:11 PM
There are many anti-wrinkle creams found on market today.Just get one with a good company tag and apply during sleep after washing your face.And yea home remedies that might help is curd and honey.
Take one spoon curd and add 5-6 drops of pure honey and apply it for 10 mins and wash it.Do this regularly your wrinkle will deminish.

alice
07-01-2008, 03:10 PM
Catherine..there is nothing to worry sweety! You should start taking anti-oxidants and include plenty of fruit,green vegetables,fruit juices in your diet. It will impart a natural glow to your skin. And, above all keep your mind at rest if you have been worrying to much. Sometimes stressful lifestyle brings wrinkles early than expected.

chicque
07-01-2008, 05:49 PM
don't forget to get about 7-8 hours of sleep everyday! if you don't get enough sleep, your body will think its stressed which will give you even more wrinkles! and also, wear sunblock.

catherine
07-01-2008, 08:26 PM
thanks all for your suggestions,but are there any good creams,like night creams for anti-wrinkle that you know.

chicque
07-02-2008, 04:07 AM
i suggest you ask your dermatologist, but if you prefer doing your own research as to which creams are good go here:

http://sephora.com/browse/section.jhtml?categoryId=C9379&concern=Face:%20Fine%20Lines%20%26%20Wrinkles

usually, the ones from sephora are great, although a bit pricey.

aliva
07-06-2008, 06:25 PM
As we grow older, the renewal of skin cells slows down. New cells do not adequately replace dead cells. The skin loses firmness and elasticity. After the age of 30, most women start developing fine lines. These fine lines are the precursors to wrinkles. Also the visible of ageing on the face are partly caused by genetic factors and are ‘natural’. Other reasons involved in wrinkles are – an unhealthy lifestyle, lack of basic skin care, side effects of medication, smoking, alcohol intake, stress and strain plus environmental factors like sunlight, smoke and pollutants. Most facial wrinkles after 30 are the result of years of frowning, talking etc.

So, protect your skin from the adverse factors which damage your skin and follow a sensible skin care routine. Cleanse with a mild but effective product. Apply some wrinkle-lift cream. It acts like a facelift. Face lines will be instantly smoothened, since it stimulates the growth of more new cells and undoes the effect of aging. If you are looking for long lasting solution, then Garnier Wrinkle Lift anti-aging cream will be excellent.

For further help just refer,

http://www.dermatalk.com/showthread.php?t=100
http://www.dermatalk.com/showthread.php?t=86
http://www.dermatalk.com/showthread.php?p=593#post593

akhanna01
07-07-2008, 05:51 PM
there are lots of products available in the market but best way to treat wrinklles is to do simple facial exercises and little bit massage

annran
07-09-2008, 03:34 PM
This worked really great for me- especailly after losing weight after the baby, I had jowls and bad wrinkles and folds.
It took me about 2 weeks to get a taut skin- it was amzing , and smooth too.
wrinkles, folds and jowls gone too.
Its expensive, but not a whole lot and I like that it was natural and ok to use with my allergic baby- katuri.com -its the orchid extract serum :h7:

SkinCareFanatic
09-16-2008, 05:42 AM
There's a lot of face products out there and i have used so many... I finally found out the best that works for me, its called Ageless. It has instant and long term benefits and right now they are giving Free trial bottles, I get it from here...
instantbeautifulskin.com
Hope that helps, it worked really good for me.:)

catherine
10-01-2008, 08:08 PM
oh so many suggestions,thanks have heard lot about sephora,will check it shortly.

Shshly
02-24-2009, 02:09 AM
Collagen, at the skin level is naturally the occurring fibrous protein, is a primary support structure of the skin. It gives the skin strength and suppleness as well as an inherent ability to retain moisture, and makes up about 70% of dermal volume. With aging, and as a result of exposure to the sun, our collagen fiber components begin to weaken, become less pliant and more hardened. The result is the development of dry, wrinkled skin that has lost its inherent elasticity.

Collagen is a powerful anti-ageing protein. Without enough collagen your skin & body is old, whatever your age! No Anti-Ageing system can be effective without an adequate supply of body collagen.

Rose Sea Collagen Serum is a good stuff. I bought my mum one bottle this year. She love it.

skinee
02-24-2009, 10:18 PM
This worked really great for me- especailly after losing weight after the baby, I had jowls and bad wrinkles and folds.
It took me about 2 weeks to get a taut skin- it was amzing , and smooth too.
wrinkles, folds and jowls gone too.
Its expensive, but not a whole lot and I like that it was natural and ok to use with my allergic baby- katuri.com -its the orchid extract serum :h7:

Did you really get taut skin in 2 weeks from fold and jowls? Even botox isn't this good. :h6:

Starchild47
02-25-2009, 07:31 AM
I was wondering the same thing! I had asked about some saggy skin in another post so I was reading this one with interest! I thought that sounded a bit quick for serious sagging or jowls! If it works that well it should be minted by now!