PDA

View Full Version : Reduce lines and wrinkles

tamaraclark
10-07-2008, 09:55 AM
I am feeling so much better about the wrinkles above my lips since using the lip rejuvenation system by Lips 2 Kiss It continues to reduce the lines and wrinkles above and around my lips and the lip repair and lip restoration my lips have undergone is nothing short of miraculous

Reena
10-21-2008, 12:08 PM
Another way to reduce line and wrinkles are by applying Vitamin A cream and it helps in the production of skin-building compounds. Apply it around the wrinkles area and you can see the results in short period.

mimico
10-24-2008, 03:14 AM
I don't see a lot of Vitamin A creams in the market though. I usually see a lot of Vitamin E and sometimes Vitamin C's out there then Vitamin A is just an extra ingredient...What's the difference between Vitamin E and A anyway? Won't using one just suffice or do we really need to use both?

davidross
11-06-2008, 03:02 PM
We carry Skin Script RX products, a complete line of pharmaceutical-grade skin care products for every skin type. While they are a little more expensive, the quality is worth the extra money. Feel free to check them out here (http://www.dermahealthinstitute.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=1).

beefire9
11-08-2008, 03:18 AM
hey david are you giving any discount for dermatalk members.

davidross
11-10-2008, 06:20 PM
We give monthly special discounts to everyone. Right now, we're not running any specials on Skin Script, but we expect to do that before the holidays. To stay updated, join our email ist or keep checking http://www.dermahealthinstitute.com/catalog/specials_monthly.php .

Cathy30
11-12-2008, 03:28 PM
thankx i have joined the mailing list.

jeni_fini
11-17-2008, 09:43 AM
Has anyone tried ROC for wrinkles? I see this advertise on television quite a bit and wonder if this product is really as good as they say it is. I have those fine lines around my eyes, and really want something that is going to work.

khassa
11-29-2008, 11:17 AM
you can also use a homemade recipe....mash the bananas and then use it on your face......keep it for 15 mins.......after that you'll find a fresh wrinkle reduced face.....

Terrikrol
01-05-2009, 08:31 AM
I never use these kind creams, they do less good to my lips than harm them.The natural way to take care of lips is to apply Cow Milk Ghee on your lips which has great moisturizing effects and not harmful like creams if you swallow some ghee from your lips.

alldaymakeup
03-09-2009, 02:03 AM
I'm using the vitamin C Serum by SeneGence and the one wrinkle I had around my mouth is going away.
ITs stabalized vitamin c which is rare.

If your skin is Oily, only use at night.

Starchild47
03-11-2009, 06:56 AM
So what is the difference between stabilized Vitamin C and the regular Vitamin C and wwhy would the Stabilized Vitamin C be rare and what makes it so????

alldaymakeup
03-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Once Vitamin C hits liquid it deactivates. The Chemist for SeneGence has found a way to keep it active in our Serum which means you actually get the benefits of it. Alot of products have Vitamin C in the ingredient list but once it hits the delivery system its no good anymore!

Starchild47
03-13-2009, 10:11 PM
Thats quite interesting so you are saying that all the products out there with Vitamin C in their serum are no good? What inactivates the Vitamin C once it hits liquid? I have never heard that before. Do you have any research to back that up?

Valence
05-21-2009, 12:42 AM
i have been using wrinkle care cream with Vitamin C derivative for about 2weeks now and my wrinkles around eyes and lips are going away!!:omg: it is amazing!

AGELESSONE
05-21-2009, 01:07 AM
Once Vitamin C hits liquid it deactivates. The Chemist for SeneGence has found a way to keep it active in our Serum which means you actually get the benefits of it. Alot of products have Vitamin C in the ingredient list but once it hits the delivery system its no good anymore!

That's simply not true. There are a number of quality C serums on the market that are effective. So only this chemist at SeneGence has the answer? I think not.

AGELESSONE
05-21-2009, 01:08 AM
i have been using wrinkle care cream with Vitamin C derivative for about 2weeks now and my wrinkles around eyes and lips are going away!!:omg: it is amazing!

Wow in only 2 weeks?????
What is the name of the product?

Valence
05-21-2009, 03:00 AM
it is called "Nano-Technology Core Capsule Lift Cream".

the reason this product is so effective is because it uses nano technology so the active ingredients can go deep into the skin and work from the inside rather than simply sitting on the surface. :)

active ingredients in this product includes anti-aging ingredients such as Matrixyl, Argiline, Lecithin and Vitamin C derivative!

alldaymakeup
05-21-2009, 12:31 PM
I did not Say that Only the SeneGence Chemist had the answer nor are they the only one , but they are alot of products with out Stabilized Vit C.
I'll get back with some more info on it for you .

alldaymakeup
05-21-2009, 12:38 PM
Vitamin C is highly susceptible to oxidation, temperature, moisture, high alkalinity, light and other processing conditions. When vitamin C is lost during processing and storage, finished products cannot deliver the nutritional added benefits of fortification, and manufacturers cannot satisfy the end-of-shelflife FDA requirements.

Alot has to do with how its packaged and its delivery system!

AGELESSONE
05-21-2009, 07:58 PM
Vitamin C is highly susceptible to oxidation, temperature, moisture, high alkalinity, light and other processing conditions. When vitamin C is lost during processing and storage, finished products cannot deliver the nutritional added benefits of fortification, and manufacturers cannot satisfy the end-of-shelflife FDA requirements.

Alot has to do with how its packaged and its delivery system!

Very true. Ph level is also very important.

sindhu_pec
07-05-2009, 02:55 AM
Eating fruits and vegetables are very important as these fruits and vegetables have the necessary ingredients to help you in clearing your wrinkles slowly and steadily

lilypotter
09-08-2009, 10:32 AM
I agree with most of you. But i tried these and it really workrd out well for me. Here are those tips to you too.
Mix two tablespoons vodka, a tablespoon fennel seeds, and 2 teaspoons honey, and leave it for three days. Strain the mixture and use it as a toner.
Blend some cucumbers and after blending, put it through a sieve and the residue apply on the skin. Leave it for about half an hour and wash your skin as usual. :h7:

oshani
09-09-2009, 03:51 PM
Hi the best skin products are Diamonique Skin, big seller on ebay with outstanding feedback! Most customers see results within a week! Small jar is $20 and the large jar is $40.

suesummers
09-09-2009, 04:51 PM
hi, great suggestions on anti aging stuff. Has anyone tried any of the Mary Kay Anti-aging Range.They have products for the face, eyes and lips. I use the Age fighting moisturizer which is part a miracle set. And may skin looks and feels much better than it did before i started using the products!

facevalue
09-10-2009, 05:41 AM
Mimico, a good info site is 'smart skin care.com'. Scroll down till you come to the article on Retinoids.

AGELESSONE
09-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Mimico, a good info site is 'smart skin care.com'. Scroll down till you come to the article on Retinoids.

Listen to this folks. A really excellent site. Science based info.
Not a bunch of hype, garbage, wanabe product talk....lol

Hifza khan
12-15-2009, 05:45 AM
There are many factors that can contribute in the development of wrinkles some of which are: diet and nutrition, muscle tone, pollution, habitural facial expressions, chemicals, stress, improper skin care. The appearance of some wrinkles is due to aging, and is the most common skin problem for women. One of the first signs of wrinkles normally appears around the eye. As the time passes it appears on the cheeks and lips.
Here are some home remedies which works wounder on wrinkles:
*Cut a green thompson seedless grape in half and gently crush it on your face at wrinkles (lines). Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water and let it dry in natural air. This is very effective home remedy for wrinkles and they will disappear shortly.
*Cucumber juice can be effective in allleviating age spot skin problems.

Mary
01-08-2010, 07:45 AM
Wrinkles are a drag. It just SHOWS. A great effective solution for diminishing those fine lines while acting like a facial sunscreen is Renova. Check out [ link under review ] The site has excellent info on skin care products for anybody who are seeking for that one-stop medication hunt.:)

Cybertique
01-09-2010, 05:32 AM
I recently found a great product called LANMI Skin Care from Korea. I have been using it for about one week and have noticed a wonderful difference in my skin.

I can help others get the product from the local Korean distributor here in the Philippines. It is about 4000 Pesos for the 3 100 ML containers of Hydrate, Vitamin, and Collagen.

You can email me at cynthia_615@yahoo.com