PDA

View Full Version : How does Retin A work for wrinkles ?

Ziesha001
04-03-2012, 09:55 AM
To have beautiful flawless skin is the dream of every girl and woman regardless of age, class and ethnicity. However, as we age our skin does not function as it should be to look supple, smooth and glowing and we get what we call fine lines, creases, dark spots and wrinkles. Despite the pursuit of doctors, beauty experts, cosmetic companies etc. to churn out the next miracle anti ageing product, one product that still holds on to its appeal and promise is retin A cream for wrinkles and acne.

y34963
04-05-2012, 03:16 AM
Retin A cream does work for wrinkles and acne. Not for dark spots though. You will need to see a doctor to get a prescription for it. Actually, doctors will highly recommend it. It is the only scientific proven product (it isn't a brand name) that will reduce fine lines and wrinkles.

swati
05-29-2012, 04:19 AM
The information is very helpful and valuable. To reduce fine lines and wrinkles is a big problem. It will be wonderful if retin A cream reduces wrinkles. Thanks for sharing.

kathiny
07-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Retin A cream contains tretinoin ( also known as ‘All-Trans Retinoic Acid’ or ATRA ) and when applied to the skin, Retin A acts to improve blood supply and increase the turnover of dead skin cells. The result being more youthful looking skin, with Retin A wrinkles are lessened, and general blemishes reduced, making Retin A for wrinkles and fine lines a viable part of the beauty regime.

starngeboy
09-19-2012, 07:46 PM
Definitely my wife uses retin a.

zeldabacon
09-26-2012, 09:20 AM
I need a product for al aging skin problems like age spots, puffy eyes, wrinkles, fin e lines and patchy skin. Does this product work for all?

y34963
09-26-2012, 01:09 PM
Retin A will work for fine lines and wrinkles but not for puffy eyes or patchy skin

micheljohn
10-04-2012, 07:00 AM
Retin a cream reduce wrinkles,acne and dark circle problem.retin a cream contain tretinoin that improve blood circulation and improve dead cells in a skin and also reduce acne,dark circle.

anniewallents
11-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Hello, I ben using Retin a for a long time and i have less wrinkles. I do recommend it if you want to look more younger.

kevinkrieger
12-27-2013, 06:05 AM
Retina-A is prescribed by dermalogists works by increasing cell turnover within the skin, stimulating collagen production and exfoliating the top layers of skin to reveal, fresher younger-looking skin underneath.

Sharon Gomez
12-27-2013, 08:17 AM
Retin A works by increasing skin cell turnover promoting the extrusion of the connected material within the follicle. In addition it prevents the forming of new comedones.

Terry
01-03-2014, 09:18 AM
Definitely it works, actually Retin A was introduced to treat acne but after using it also helped to reduce wrinkles.