PDA

View Full Version : Which Product has better Ingredients?

skin343
02-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Hey i'm having trouble differentiating between 2 skin care products. Can anyone help with which has better ingredients that actually work?

first product has:

Aqua (Purified Water)
Glycerol Mono Stearate
Glucam E-20
Sabai
Damiana
Dong Quai
Blessed Thistle
Kava Kava
Dandelion Root
Oat Fiber
Wild Yam
Motherwort
Safflower Oil
Cetyl
Alcohol
Acetulan
Silicone
Sodim Laurel Sufate
Fragrance
Methyl Paraben
Propyl Paraben
Polysorbate 80
DMDM Hydantoin

Second one has:

Aqua (Purified Water)
Aloe Vera
Vitamin K
Vitamin E
Retinyl Palmitate
Medium Chain Triglycerides
Propylene Glycol
Cyclomethicone
Dyglyceryl Disostearate
Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareth 20
Glycerol Monastearate
Dimethicone
Peg 150 Distearate
Cetyl Alcohol
Shea Butter
Polyacrylamide with C 14-14 isoparaffin and Laureth 7
Triethanolamine
Allantoin
Orange Oil
Zinc Oxide (SPF 30)
Methyl Paraben
Cedarwood Oil
Paraben
DMDM Hydantoin
Phenoxyenthanol
Basil Oil
Petigrain Oil
Thyme Oil
Lavender Oil
EDTA Sodium
BHT (Butyl Hydroxytolulene)

vencasand
02-02-2012, 01:24 PM
I don't know what you are using this for but the second one has some great products in it. it also has a sunscreen. retinyl is good to help build collagen, vit k and vit e are both good for the face. aloe vera is a proven aid to help burns and sooth minor cuts and scrapes. this does have some 'cones' in it. cyclomethicone and dimethicone so it might be clogging to some people. it looks like a good product for moiturising and anti aging. i don't know some of the ingredients in the first. so i would say the second.

gary.neo
02-04-2012, 03:37 AM
Hi, im seeing a long list of ingredients. are you intending to use them for your skin? Do you want to have a free skincare analysis before you decide which product will be more suitable for you. Its better if you can hear advise from professional skincare consultant.

zeldabacon
11-07-2012, 12:00 PM
I recommend you to go for natural skin care products or the products with natural ingredients in it. For Example ********, It has:

D3PA (Dithiolane-3-Pentanic Acid) is natural source of this nitric oxide in your body which keeps the capillaries from thinning.
Ubiquinone by far is best anti aging ingredient that is also a powerful antioxidant.
Deanol also know as DMAE or dimethylaminoethanol has the ability to naturally lift skin.
Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 Is A Natural Botox Alternative
Ascorbyl Palmitate is fat soluble form of Vitamin C.

Jenny W
11-07-2012, 12:22 PM
******** is a great anti aging cream. I have seen many Hollywood Stars promoting and reviewing about this product.

aromatherapist
11-07-2012, 05:50 PM
From what I am seeing in this thread, I guess we are not allowed to name brands. Is that correct?

Dr.Deepak
11-08-2012, 04:26 AM
From what I am seeing in this thread, I guess we are not allowed to name brands. Is that correct?

You are allowed to name brands. But when same people with different username start promoting the same brands that is considered as self promotion, which is not in the favor of forum members,it's a selfish self promotion... We don't immediately sensor such brands as some are very good brands.. But when we repetitively get such threads we are compelled to sensor such brands..

kevinkrieger
12-27-2013, 04:55 AM
I think you should go with homemade natural products that are much safer for skin.

Terry
01-03-2014, 08:24 AM
Agreed home made natural products are best having no side effects.
I think you should go with homemade natural products that are much safer for skin.