PDA

View Full Version : Wrinkles on the neck?

syedtaalib
12-13-2011, 12:06 PM
First sign of ageing appearing on the face but sometime, you get wrinkles on the neck and it may not be sign of ageing but because bad posture and lots of elasticity and skin starts sagging. Thus neck wrinkles. These are completely normal; however this indicates unhealthy lifestyles that ultimately show up on the skin. Prevention with little wisdom nugget to avoid methamphetamines is the best way to get rid of wrinkles

Healthy living is the buzz word here, healthy is beautiful, so once you are ready to take care of your health, you will eventually get over or slow down your aging process; just follow this simple step by step guide.
Ways to Get Rid of Neck Wrinkles
Stop smoking.
Stop smoking, first thing that is recommended for you and you must have heard over and over again. You probably donít want to hear it again. Stop smoking entirely, if your partner smokes, make them smoke outdoors. Avoid the places where smoking occurs indoors. Among other disastrous problems caused by smoking, it also destroys and discolors skin; this even includes skin on your neck. Along those lines it is also important to avoid alcohol and any other drugs.
Avoid the sun.

Avoid the harsh sun rays, you will hear it often because its so true, besides an high risk of other skin related skin problems, over exposure to the sun will cause sun burn, discoloration, sagging of skin, wrinkles, and generally make you look like a chunk of over treated leather. This condition even applies to your neck. Thought you wonít see drastic difference in pigmentation of the neck as your see on the face but it is nevertheless same effect on the neck or more drastic. So wear a complete UVA/UVB sunscreen on your neck every time you are supposed to go outdoor even for few minutes. Additionally, wear one of those huge floppy, dirking looking hats, they help cut the gnats.
Moisturize.

Moisturizing is one concept most of us overlook, or neck is the one place nobody is seriously moisturizing. Keep skin hydrated and moisturize will help pump the skin and immediately help to get rid of appearance of wrinkles on the neck. Proper and regular miniaturization will help prevent wrinkles from even forming. You can use same moisturizer you use on your face.
Exfoliate.
Exfoliation, donít think about scrubbing all out, it may leave skin very raw and exposed to more prone to sagging. You can tender methods to exfoliate your skin. Much like dirt and grit and grime, dead skin cells tend to collect where skin creases, so it makes skin appear much more pronounced. With exfoliation you remove those dead cells, allowing healthy and shining skin beneath to appear.

Katie_B
01-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Good points. For some women though, prevention is too late, they've already gone through years of smoking and sun damage. I do think that proper skin care should start in your teens or twenties as far as preventing serious signs of aging. I read that most premature aging stems from tanning in your teens, which shows up as wrinkles in your later years.

What I really do like about modern dermatology is that there are a lot of solutions that address problems like crepey skin by working beneath the skin's surface, where collagen and elastin fibers are likely to be damaged. This is certainly true of neck wrinkles.

Fraxel lasers actually do help to tighten the skin around the neck. Although horizontal bands are a whole other story. Some people actually get these filled with dermal injections.

Here is more information on the treatment of neck wrinkles, especially for anyone who has gone through years of bad habits

TabithaD
02-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Can one's skin repair itself from years of sun damage and smoking and other bad habits? Is it like the lungs and heart where a good diet and exercise can help it repair the damage? Or is it permanent? It seems like most companies either advertise creams and makeup to hide the damage or plastic surgery to make the skin more taught with less wrinkles.

vencasand
02-25-2012, 12:05 PM
i think a persons skin can certainly have a come back with proper attention. if you are in your 60's it might be too late but when you start to care for your skin and i don't mean going overboard will everything on the market, but with a sensible skin care routine the damage can be reversed. again i don't mean you will look like a glamour star but you can help your skin so it has a nice glow.

Misha Smith
02-25-2012, 02:23 PM
I agree with vencasand, prevention is better than cure. As early as possible we should take care of our body. Keeping our skin hydrated is one of the most effective and inexpensive way to slow skin ageing. Keeping our skin moisturized is the key factor. Avoid too much sun exposure.Adding fruits and vegetables in our diet is also a plus. And as much as possible opt to natural skin care. I've been doing the Oil Cleansing Method for 2 years now (I do this thrice a week) and I also use unrefined shea butter as moisturizer.

SummerJeffries
03-13-2012, 09:29 AM
Yeah...I'm also agree here, prevention is better than cure. Its very necessary to keep your skin more soft and good looking too.

Pascal143
03-15-2012, 06:30 AM
Life cell is best one and mostly used for neck wrinkles, so what do you say guys, if anyone of use please explain their benefits.

Advards
05-22-2012, 04:28 AM
I also suffer in such disease wrinkle so that is very painful,symptoms are radish the area very sharp pimples,its treatment any fungal cream can be used which may some mild steroid along with antibiotic.

swati
06-05-2012, 03:30 AM
Thanks for your valuable tips. It is true prevention is better than cure. While we often think about preventing facial wrinkles, the neck is one of the most neglected parts of the body. Early appearance of wrinkles are due to stress, smoking habit, unbalanced diet, harmful effects of ultraviolet sun rays, various ecological factors and wrong dieting practice to reduce body weight.

kevinkrieger
01-17-2014, 09:32 AM
A good skin care practice is the best treatment to remove wrinkles.

wikisim145
03-25-2014, 12:15 PM
thanks for share this informative post with us and it might be helpful to take care of skin.

marclewis
09-01-2014, 05:15 AM
Drink plenty of water and exercise your face and neck each day
Apply the same anti-aging creams and serums you use on your face to your neck
Use a moisturizer on your neck each day
Wear a sunscreen of at least SPF 15

Vaiken
10-16-2014, 02:27 PM
Hey All - while I absolutely agree that prevention far outweighs any creams, at the end of the day we all want to know what to do when we see them. I have to tell you, I have had great success with a Lactic Acid chemical face peel. Start with a low % and work your way up to say a 50% solution. This will be a weekly treatment and within no time you will see those fine lines and wrinkles diminished. As an added bonus, your skin will be rosy and glow! Who doesn't want that? :) Hope that helps!