PDA

View Full Version : Crows Feet

Elaina2452
12-13-2011, 02:27 AM
What product works well on erasing those lines under and around your eyes?
I feel like every time I look in the mirror they get worse and my eye cream doesnt seem to help!

vencasand
12-13-2011, 01:54 PM
i think just about every company out there that deals with skin care has their own version. retinol will help but don't get it in your eyes. you have to have patients. sorry i can't recommend one over the other. just read up on each. read reviews, ask your friends. pick one and try it. don't always believe what the company tells you. use common sense. good luck.

Katie_B
01-30-2012, 05:22 PM
Hi Elaina,
For me, Jojoba Oil and Shea butter seem to help with improving the appearance of crows feet and wrinkles around the eyes. In other words, they just appear less noticeable. However, the products don't get rid of the lines which are caused by the fact that your skin is less elastic and firm because of damage to collagen and elastin fibers. For the most part, this is due to the damage by UV rays. So it is important to apply sunscreen to your face every day from now on to prevent additional damage.

To treat your existing lines, talk to a dermatologist. There are now many advanced ways to treat wrinkles at the level of collagen and elastin beneath your skin's surface.

Here is a good article that explains more. [URL=Under Review ]

gary.neo
02-04-2012, 04:39 AM
Hi Elaine, I saw your post and notice you are looking for solution to solve the crows eye or lines. Before I suggest any products to you, maybe I can arrange a free skincare analysis for you by professional skincare consultant. From there, you will be able to understand more about the causes and ways to tackle it.

TabithaD
02-24-2012, 04:35 PM
Are there any topical creams that can firm up your skin? It seems most of them just moisturize your skin causing it to be more firm and hydrated but at the same time that would make your face more puffy. Is there any treatment besides a face lift than can firm up the skin?

zeldabacon
10-16-2012, 12:11 PM
There are many anti aging creams like ********, retinol, intensivs etc that offers 30 day trial pack. You can just try them out.

kimclara
10-20-2012, 12:50 AM
What product works well on erasing those lines under and around your eyes?
I feel like every time I look in the mirror they get worse and my eye cream doesnt seem to help!

The best thing you can do is educate yourself about products, ingredients and see what works best for you :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retinol

breonnajackson
10-20-2012, 11:37 AM
Retin-A is a very good product it is available in prescription strength products and is really very helpful!!!

richardmedbloc
10-20-2012, 07:00 PM
Retin-A is a very good product it is available in prescription strength products and is really very helpful!!!
Yeah. My wife used retin a and shes happy with her results. She order it from online pharmacy.

kevinkrieger
12-05-2013, 06:56 AM
My wife uses Annmarie Skin Care Cream. It is totally natural and safe.