PDA

View Full Version : other ways to fight aging!

chicque
07-14-2008, 06:24 AM
i read a lot of beauty magazines, and most of them offer other ways to fight your age. here are a few ways that can make you seem younger than you actually are!

1. whiten your teeth & smile! -- whiter teeth makes you seem younger and a smile gives you and inviting glow.
2. have fun -- no one wants to talk to grumpy old people!
3. dress appropriately for your age -- you can still be sexy at 30, without having to dress like you're 15.

skincare
07-14-2008, 03:21 PM
It is important to have a daily exercise too. It will help in making your skin glow since you are releasing the toxins through sweating during the exercise.

pranavrules
07-14-2008, 04:43 PM
Staying cheerful and happy most of the time makes people atleast look better. The face automatically starts to glow with enthusiasm and great expressions reducing the chances of getting wrinkles early.

aliva
07-18-2008, 08:05 PM
Stress, tension and anger affect the muscle of the face. This later surface in the form of ugly lines. So, always smile and laugh – this is the real key of health & beauty.

Reena
10-21-2008, 12:14 PM
Just adding up some points to fight aging is by maintaining and improving your health and body, watch less tv( this is to make you spend your time outside and have fun) and live great wellness lifestyle.

mimico
11-01-2008, 02:28 PM
And make sure that you don't sleep with your face pressed against your pillow. It's nice to burrow your head on the pillow, but it increases the tendency to develop lines and wrinkles on the face.

kimclara
07-30-2012, 07:42 PM
Also, what you consume! Eat healthy!

BRTCskincare
07-31-2012, 03:16 PM
Collagen is a great ingredient to have in any skin care product. I would also recommend using products that contain all natural ingredients like plant and nuts. These types of ingredients will give your skin the nourishment it needs without causing any weird reactions on your skin.

y34963
08-05-2012, 03:46 AM
Natural ingredients can cause reactions. Even organic can cause reactions. Please always do a test patch and wait 24 hours to see if your skin agrees with products. Many people have allergies to nuts and other ingredients

zeldabacon
08-23-2012, 11:29 AM
using the best anti aging cream at the right time can really help you to get rid of wrinkles, age spots, sagging and dull skin.

zeldabacon
10-31-2012, 10:26 AM
Eat anti aging food like yoghurt. soy products, berries and dry fruits can help you fighting the aging.

frank brooks
11-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Good eating habits is also a good way to fight aging, but i'm curious to know about the theory that chinese people have about eating rice, all they do is eat rice and they are highly conserved

Sunshine68
02-24-2013, 12:48 PM
Try Nerium AD, it's a NEW exciting accidental discovery Night Cream that everyone can use! Only bought through partners, not in stores or on TV. You receive a 30 day money back guarantee, nothing to lose. I've personally used for 8 months, and I started seeing results in 2 weeks (no joke) Impressed, and have to share. One product, once a day, no system, and you can earn for free with referrals. Message me or check out the website: Let's connect I'm here to make new friends! Facebook: awesomeneriumgirl

Jaycemartin
02-28-2013, 08:05 AM
I would say that Sleepwear by BioElements it's a night cream so it works great because your skin renews itself while you sleep.

dreamgirl
03-20-2013, 01:00 PM
In my opinion to cope with aging, people just need to have some proper diet plan like eating fresh vegetables, fruits, juices and fish. Do some regular walk and exercise and take a shower daily. Hopefully you will feel fresh healthy and energetic for even at 50 plus.

sunita1211
03-28-2013, 09:40 PM
hi there,

Aloe Vera is well known to freshen and moisturise the skin..
Its high content of anti oxidants can wake up that tired dull skin and make the skin feel fresh
smooth supple and beautiful. Its anti aging agent also helps to prevent wrinkles. With regular application of aloe vera the anti-aging agents tightens and
lightens the wrinkle on the face.

Melissa Mellie
04-20-2013, 06:33 AM
Yes, smile gives you and inviting glow. It helps you to enhance your glow.

AmberFelcy
05-20-2013, 06:54 AM
You can use anti aging serum before applying make up it will make your wrinkles less visible.

anneyauster
08-26-2013, 08:08 AM
Skin care is the key.
Yogurt mask.
Lemon juice acts as a natural skin tightener.
There are 3 vitamins that do a great job of reversing aging.
Stress causes wrinkles on the forehead and eyes from squinting and grimacing, and sagging frown lines around the mouth.

Emma Brown
08-27-2013, 09:56 AM
The best way to fight aging: Free radicals which cause oxidation is what causes you to age. Wear sunscreen every day to prevent this. Also a vit. C cream is good to fight free radicals. To correct aging use a Life cell cream.

monicamontes
10-28-2013, 05:53 AM
Healthy Living is the best anti-aging solution, think more positively avoid being stressed. But if you have that much money you can undergo facelift procedures you can benefit from this especially if you have signs of aging like deep creases along the nose and down to the mouth, creases below lower eyelids, and through loss of muscle tone in the jaw area that creates the appearance of jowls. But still remember facelift offers many years of benefits, but it is not designed, nor can it, halt the aging process.

kevinkrieger
11-11-2013, 09:37 AM
Do meditation and exercise, avoid sugar, moisturize your skin, sleep well for 6-8 hours, eat fish, wear sunscreen, Vitamin C in particular is thought to benefit skin, eat handful of Nuts