PDA

View Full Version : Skin so weak it leaves imprints?

Young Wolf
08-19-2011, 01:46 AM
What is my body telling me when I wake up from a night of sleep and the skin around my body and face is covered in lines from the grooves of my mattress.. or if I press my fingertip into the back of a fork and the imprint is left there for several minutes.

The grooves are red... and I have fair skin. Is this a problem with circulation?

I have no information about this condition and cant find a technical name for it, so any information would help. Thank you.

vencasand
08-19-2011, 01:46 PM
i think you answered your own question, young wolf, your skin is very fair. most people when they wake up in the morning have marks on their skin from laying on blankets or wrinkled pillow cases. i just did the fingertip test and the mark is still there. i don't believe you have anything to worry about. if you are eating well, and drinking plenty of fluids, you are fine. but if you are worried go to a clinic and have blood work done. have the doctor check you out.

Horace33
08-21-2011, 09:37 AM
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive solution that revitalizes your skin's appearance, promotes production of new cells in the deepest skin layers, cleanses pores, and stimulates collagen networking, all resulting in improved skin texture and appearance. Microdermabrasion uses a fine jet of crystals to gently and painlessly exfoliate your skin while vacuum suction removes the crystals with the dead skin cells. You're left with new, softer skin and an even skin texture.

vencasand
08-21-2011, 01:20 PM
horace33, first i think he should see a doctor to detemine if there is an underlying cause for his skin worries. blood tests can tell if he is dehydrated, anemic or has thyroid problems. microdermabrasion on a fair skinned person could cause serious damage to his skin.

KateDaring52
08-23-2011, 10:01 AM
You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.

lezah
09-17-2011, 01:38 AM
To determine the real condition of your skin, first visit a dermatologist. and Im sure they'll give you the right medicine for your skin and dont even try to use those unprescribed medicine for it can cause your skin more damage in the future.