PDA

View Full Version : Hello

susanchan
03-25-2011, 06:43 AM
I have just joined Derma talk. I have a webstore that sells organic skincare, personal care, healthcare as well as baby care products...[url under review]

I try as much to be as green as I can so as to save the earth. I am looking for more green products to distribute and introduce to friends and customers.

Cheers
:h1:

Dr.Deepak
03-25-2011, 11:39 AM
Welcome susanchan to dermatalk. Sorry we have to edit your links as many members come here just to promote the links and never look back. Anyway do keep in touch we might have other options that might benefit you if you keep posting good suggestions and be good to the community.

AdinaP
03-25-2011, 12:49 PM
Welcome.
If you can demonstrate us that you are not here just for promoting your products, I guess will be ok to present as some products on marketplace (http://www.dermatalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36) section.

Serena
03-26-2011, 06:41 AM
That is really an interesting subject which most of us would like to know. Please do keep us updated about the "green" products that you promote. I believe in keeping the planet clean and green to make it a much more beautiful place to dwell in.

aaliya
03-26-2011, 10:12 AM
Hello, friends, I am aaliya and all new to this forum site, this is really wonderful to be here, with all of you.

Serena
03-27-2011, 05:11 AM
Hi Aaliya. It's great to find new people joining us all. We hope to see some more new ideas and views comming from you as well.