PDA

View Full Version : Help please...what is on my face?!

face123
03-02-2011, 12:47 AM
Hello, all.... for about two months now I've had what looks like very small pimples that crop up in area between my eyes and then under my nose and around nostrils...OMG!! I've tried everything I can think to get rid of them. They look like tiny little soft "white heads"...not hard. They pop real easily and then more surface. Even if I don't touch them, they come back and multiply! Clearisil doesn't work. I also tried OTC antibiotic cream and cortizone cream...no luck, just keeps on. Every morning I wake up to more even if the old ones are fading. I'm 49, female and never had skin problems in my life! The only thing that worked was some OTC rash cream..worked for about a week and then back in full swing again! It's like something is eating my face!! Any thoughts? Is this acne or something worse? I'm desparate and also want to hide from the world. Please help. Thank you!!

vencasand
03-02-2011, 02:34 PM
i did an internet search and i don't know what you have. i think the best think you could do is see a doctor or dermatologist. it could be shingles but that usually hits larger areas of the body. hope you feel better.

Dr.Deepak
03-02-2011, 04:15 PM
These could be acne(whiteheads), other to consider is Milia. if you post a picture that might be more easy to suggest.

face123
03-03-2011, 04:37 AM
Thanks so much for replying and for taking the time to search for me. After I looked up milia, it makes sense!!! Also, it looks like some of the pictures I saw online. I never heard of it before, so WOW! I'm going to try to go with this approach and see what happens! I appreciate it!!!