PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of stress

chinee
01-23-2011, 12:05 PM
I am very stressful now a days without any reasons at all. I wanna know how to get rid of stress or if not how to just lessen it. Perhaps some of you can give me some tips on how.

vencasand
01-23-2011, 01:14 PM
relieving stress is a full time job in my life. you are young and have a lot more opportunities than i do. yoga, walking, reading, start a hobbie, like painting pictures, pottery making, take deep breaths and count to ten. don't dwell on what is stressing you it only makes the stress worse. take your son for walks. don't forget the sunscreen!!!

y34963
01-23-2011, 09:16 PM
Brenda, great advice for stress reduction. Exercise is so important to relief stress and depression. Hobbies keep you mind busy on other things so we don't overthink something (which women do so well - overthink).

Chinee concentrate on your son. Take him to places and meet other moms with kids his age. You will be surprised at how your life will change once you get involved in kids activities. They have a way of putting our lives in perspective.

Dr.Deepak
01-24-2011, 10:14 AM
yup .. thats for sure unless u keep busy yourself with something u never gonna get relief from stress.. do some exercise, meditations.. and so so.. yea its time to be happy with your son...play with him..talk to your husband about your family and u r going through,,he is the real reliever.. share with your husband you will find much stress free..

lysabeth
03-23-2011, 12:56 PM
Meditation and Yoga is the best solution for Stress

Serena
03-27-2011, 06:06 AM
Stress is an extremely common issue with most people. The best way to combat is to think that there have been issues earlier on in life and you have surpassed them all. So, the present reason for stress will also dissappear.

Take time to listen to some good music and catch on with movies and stuffs like that. Even a vacation or a day out with loved ones should work well.

At times, it does happen that stress becomes prevalent for no reason at all. Concentrate on your lifestyle. I'm sure you'll discover something is amiss. Make the corrections and enjoy life. Anxiety is a part of everyone's life. So just don't bother, this will pass away soon.

lifecellskin
06-17-2011, 05:09 AM
Meditation and Yoga help a lot to get rid of the Depression problem.

Bradle
07-16-2011, 07:55 AM
Hi All,
To reduce stress do call your best frend and share your tensions with him/her.
Do take deep breath in open air, better do regular exercise,
Do watch any comedy film or your favorite program.
Do watch what you are eating, reduce sugar, carbs, alcohol and caffeine from your diet.

Francey
07-22-2011, 10:24 AM
Hi
I guess the discuss is extremely fruitful and every body is trying to convey his message to relieve your tension.Take time to listen to some good music and catch on with movies and stuffs like that. Even a vacation or a day out with loved ones should work well.

Alston
07-26-2011, 01:46 PM
Hey..
some more tips to get rid from stress are mention below...
1) Exercise
2) Yoga
3) Stretch
4) Massage
5) Laugh
6) Take a break from normal routine

vencasand
07-26-2011, 03:15 PM
good tips alston. i would like to try tai chi for seniors. but so far i haven't found a work out dvd for us old gals. i did tai chi many years ago but it was on my own and i can't remember the moves. it was a basic. mostly stretching. i have severe spinal arthritis so stretching might help me. i stand at work 8 hrs a day. have any recommendations?

marklee
08-05-2011, 08:56 AM
Stress is very dangerous if you don't manage it well. Your body can actually get sick because of over-stress. First thing to help stress is sleep 8-10 hours every night. Next is have a good diet low on caffeine and sugar. If you are still stressed try picking up a hobby.

Dr. Washington
08-25-2011, 10:33 PM
There are a number of ways that you can relieve stress. You just have to try some and find out what work best for you. I know exactly how you feel these days, but you can try yoga, jogging, stretching, talking to a good friend, taking a long bath, create a journal and write, playing with a pet, get a massage, listen to music, watching comedies, or go for a walk.

There are many more but me personally, this is what I have found to work for me different times. My favorite to do though is jogging or working out. Try one of them and it should help. I hope that you feel better.

Jimie
08-29-2011, 03:55 AM
Stress is not good for health. I have a best activity to reduce it. When i feel stress i do walk. It reduces my stress. Music is also a good activity to get rid of stress.

Christiano
09-28-2011, 11:15 AM
There are lot of techniques to reduce stress. Following are some tips for you. if you feel stress then
1. Do walk
2. Listen music
3. Watch movie
4. Read a book.

sonali
09-30-2011, 09:24 AM
Yoga is probably the best way of de-stressing. Just take a break out of your daily routine and and do something that will keep you occupied. Take pleasure in small things- that really helps.

Jenny
12-07-2011, 08:01 AM
Yoga is best for the stress relief and it will also help you to be mentally strong as well.

Dillon
12-16-2011, 04:56 AM
Exercise: Research on stress & depression shows that the psychological and physical
benefits of exercise canalso help reduce anxiety and depression while improving mood.
30 to 40 minutesof exercise 3 to 4 times a week is all that is needed.

Archar
12-20-2011, 04:21 AM
Hi chinee,
Do regular exercise or start yoga as they are great to sooth stress.
Share your problems with your family members,
If you smoke quit smoking,
Eat balanced diet meals,
Increase your water intake,
Take multivitamin regularly.

George
12-22-2011, 08:30 AM
Hello everyone. When i feel stress i do walk. It makes me active and keeps my brain cool. i also listen music when i feel stress. These are best methods to release stress.

sara145wilson
12-23-2011, 06:05 AM
Here are some tips to get rid from stress......
1)Take time to meditate from this you can get relief.
2)Practice meditation in a quiet place.
3)Simply focus on your breathing.
4)Make regular meditation a habit.......:)

Carolhardin
12-27-2011, 10:04 AM
Start talking to people, share your feelings with your family and keep your self busy with doing some task. You can perform some kind of yoga and meditation.

Jenny
01-02-2012, 07:09 AM
I do suffer from same problem just few days back, i just get rid of it by changing the environment it really make me away from stress and made me fresh.
Along with that meditation, yoga will also help you to get out of it.

Carleen
04-30-2012, 12:39 PM
I am very stressful now a days without any reasons at all. I wanna know how to get rid of stress or if not how to just lessen it. Perhaps some of you can give me some tips on how.

Stress is that scentless, tasteless poison you don't know you've ingested too much of until you start to see the symptoms..
Gritting your teeth, tightness in your chest, headaches, lack of concentration, pains in strange places, muscle twitching, muscle cramps, blurred vision, and even panic attacks are all symptoms of someone who is dealing with too much stress.
Some stress management tips i wanna share with you:
-Productivity and activity will help reduce stress, as long as it's for yourself.
-Writing a to-do list will help reduce stress.
-Learning to communicate with others effectively will reduce stress.
-Relieving yourself of bad habits like smoking and drinking will reduce your stress dramatically.
-Eating natural, fresh foods can reduce stress.
-Be busy don't let your mind think you are stressed.

vencasand
05-01-2012, 01:10 PM
very well said Carleen.

crystal143
08-28-2012, 07:34 AM
Now-a-days it is common disease and seen everywhere. To get rid of this sufferings there are many facts below:
1-Always take your favorite drink. Drink it slow or drink it fast; just enjoy it.
If stress is holding you back from life, talk to a doctor about ways to help deal with it.
2-Laugh! Watch a funny movie or sitcom. Hang out with a funny dude. Look up stupid videos on YouTube.
3- Think about what really matters and what your ultimate goals are. How will you reach them?
4- Help someone else in need. Not only will you benefit others, but you will also be blessed in the process.
5-Always walk in the early morning.

6-Relax in a long shower or bath.
Try to follow this ..whereas you may be.

sherlock25
08-30-2012, 05:22 AM
keep yourself busy in some activity like exercise,music,talk with family,play with your son etc.Because idle mind is the place of depression and stress.When ever i depress i would like to do exercise spend more time on it,thing about happy movements of my life which makes me happy and keep positive.

Vilson
09-10-2012, 10:47 AM
Stress is the part of our life.Sometime we feel stress without any reason.I have faced this many time.But don't worry you can get rid from it.
Sit alone for sometime and think about yourself why are you feel it.
Go for walk in morning and do exercise.Yoga is one of the best exercise for relieving stress.Try to live simple life,don't involve in complicated matters.

micheljohn
09-25-2012, 05:09 AM
If you are facing a stress problem,then take a useful steps to get back from stress.do a meditation and exercise to reduce stress.make yourself busy with others and spend time with your family.

crimsy
10-08-2012, 05:46 PM
Take your own time to enjoy your favorite games or music or anything which can give you some relax.

Always try to do your favorite works while idle time. Do daily excercise and healthy eating including plenty of water, will also lead to a healthy body and mind so you feel good from the inside out.

Good luck!

Morris123
10-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Exercises specially yoga is the best way to get rid of the stress.
Yoga is mostly recommended by the health experts to handle the stress, depression, and anxiety. Mostly people recover from these mental disturbances through yoga.

feminaoxay
02-07-2013, 09:07 AM
Some more tips to get rid from stress
Do some exercise.
Drink more water and green tea and less colas and fruit juices.
Eat small low calorie meals.
Do watch any comedy film or your favorite program.
Meditation and Yoga help a lot to get rid of the Depression problem.
Hope will help.

reeviint
03-14-2013, 04:18 AM
At times, it does happen that stress becomes prevalent for no reason at all. Concentrate on your lifestyle. I'm sure you'll discover something is amiss.

dreamgirl
03-25-2013, 12:31 PM
The most effective way to get rid of stress is to keep yourself busy and involve in different activities. Try to be more social make new friends and have fun. Not to think a lot about, what irritates you and make you feel stressed.