View Full Version : red Round raised spot just over my chin...plz help me

12-28-2010, 03:07 PM
Hey plz help me i got red round raised spot just over my chin.Its exactly in the middle just below my lips.It does not hurt or itch.its cpmpletely painless.How can i remove this.I am 25 yrs old male .plz give me solution.how um gonna heal it.i really need help :( :(

12-28-2010, 03:33 PM
it would be easy if you can post a pic of it, so u had this recently or ..does it have pus inside it, is it just single or multiple..?..could be some cyst ( sebaceous cyst) or folliculitis..

12-28-2010, 04:00 PM
no pus inside.its single.wt kind of lotion i can use can u refer me any?any natural remedies u have?kinda new here how to insert a pic can u please tell me?

12-28-2010, 04:09 PM
if u have already uploaded image in another sites u can just post the link using your image link..
another options: in your post click "edit" then "go advance" then scroll down in "Additional Options" click "manage attachment" and upload a pic...

12-28-2010, 04:26 PM
hey deepak thanks for ur feedback.would appreciate if u can give me ur any email add. i will send u the pic.waiting for ur reply.

12-28-2010, 04:42 PM
check ur pm....or here is my email 010081@gmail.com

12-28-2010, 04:54 PM
sent u the pic.pls chek ur inbox.

12-29-2010, 04:26 AM
deepak any feedback?

12-29-2010, 08:10 AM
sorry for late reply, thanks i got ur pic, i have few questions in mind..
when did it really started ? how was it like initially ? any change in size ? feel it with your hand .. is it warmer then the surrounding ? is it hard or soft ?

12-29-2010, 01:27 PM
it happens like 2 weeks bak.
it was just like the pic from the very begining think so didnt see any change
not feelings at all actually its not not hot or nor cold.
its bit hard n bit soft
well the has changed its now light red.previously it was bit red
waiting for ur feedback

12-29-2010, 10:34 PM
well looks like a type of folliculitis , or sometimes Pyogenic granuloma may also resemble like this..there are also other options to consider too, i would better suggest you to see a doctor in person so he could rule out other possible diagnosis,so any other life-threatening vascular lesions are not missed.