PDA

View Full Version : nausea?

MaryK711
11-11-2010, 05:41 AM
Anyone know anything good for nausea?

vencasand
11-11-2010, 02:03 PM
well there is flat coca cola, flat gingerale, it has to be flat because the carbonation makes nausea worse. pour one or the other over ice chips and sip. eat crackers. gingerale has real ginger in it and it helps nausea. usually you just have to wait it out if it is a virus. sip fluids so they don't come back up. if you feel disoriented you might be dehydrated. go to the hospital.

stevesmith
02-17-2011, 12:36 PM
Nausea is a sensation of unease and discomfort in the upper stomach with an involuntary urge to vomit.The most common cause is motion sickness.

bevans43
02-28-2011, 02:10 PM
Nausea is a latin for motion sickness but can be triggered by other factors as well. When nausea attacks, it is best to lie still and rehydrate. Investigate what triggered your nausea to determine appropriate treatment.

paulspnao
09-20-2011, 07:48 AM
I read a book on folk medicine and it recommends each morning adding 2 tablespoons of cider vinegar and two tablespoons of honey to a glass of water. Apparently there is no morning sickness amongst the group of people that have been using this remedy for hundreds of years. I have the stuff in my cupboard, but not needed it yet, although might start as a preventative measure!