View Full Version : dry skin on my forehead

MaryK711
11-05-2010, 05:19 AM
I've found a way to help my dryskin...
check it out!
google healthy sensitive skin!

Elona
07-27-2011, 02:28 AM
Try using Dari Natural's Soothing Facial Butter on your forehead. It really helps to whiten skin, heal acne spots and skin discoloration. Good luck!

mck123
07-27-2011, 06:51 AM
Use moisturizer on your forehead after washing your face and moreover, use essential oil at night and rinse off in the morning.

Peter Lee
07-29-2011, 10:03 AM
Olive Oil, coconut oil are good for dry skin, give a try to them.

josemdonati
11-09-2011, 12:37 AM
Hey guys i'm a newbie here

I have a little bit curious about using moisturizer because i often use moistorizer but still it doesn't work at me..My Skin keep on drying!it makes me more irritating.

kevinkrieger
01-30-2014, 09:02 AM
Use a moisturizer for dry skin.

Kollin
05-19-2014, 01:16 PM
I have used Pure Chimp Super Face Cream to moisturize my skin and like its effect.

kaufenpreis
08-07-2014, 09:55 PM
Bio-oil. My friend has dreadfully dry skin and started using this oil on her face and body and within a week her skin looked amazing. I didnt know she was trying anything new and when i saw her i was really shocked, as her skin looks wonderful.
It is about 16, but lasts ages and works really quickly. I think you can get in in Boots and other pharmacies. It says it is for dry skin, stretch marks and scars.
Hope that helps.

marclewis
08-28-2014, 08:59 AM
Do not wash your face more than two times in a day. Use quality products. I think vaseline is best for dry skin and drink plenty of water.

Audrey824
01-20-2015, 07:49 PM
Olive Oil, coconut oil are good for dry skin, give a try to them.

Agree. I use loofa in coconut oil bar for one-stop exfoliation and moisturization. I never use store-bought soaps and shampoos anymore since I found it it's mostly chemicals with very little or no-oil at all. I never even need any moisturizer -- made mostly of water that when it dries leave you skin back to where it was before.

Claudia Bryant
02-06-2015, 07:23 AM
Use moisturizer on your forehead after washing your face and moreover, use essential oil at night and rinse off in the morning.

Yeah agree with you moisturizing is the best way to cure the dry skin.

naturesvelvet
05-18-2015, 01:13 PM
Apply Olive oil, pure coconut oil on to your dry skin. Coconut oil is a natural moisturize, olive oil contain Vitamin E which makes your skin supple...

Kharbandalia
06-23-2015, 06:49 AM
Use coconut oil and neutrogena cream brand, both work for me.

Lily Katy
07-23-2015, 06:08 PM
I've been through SO many moisturisers and creams but they all just sink in then dry my skin up again within hours. I was getting so sick of flaky dry skin on my forehead and all the itching. I've had this problem due to eczema since I was 15 (I'm now 22).

Recently though I came across a cream made from bee propolis called Aloe Propolis Creme, and it's amazing! It feels kind of waxy rather than oily like most moisturisers do and it actually soothes and gets rid of my dry patches! Amazing :D I love to leave it to sink in overnight. My face looks normal again! Also I have a health drink that helps keep my skin in good condition. :)

Lily Katy
07-23-2015, 06:17 PM
I've been through SO many moisturisers and creams but they all just sink in then dry my skin up again within hours. I was getting so sick of flaky dry skin on my forehead and all the itching. I've had this problem due to eczema since I was 15 (I'm now 22).

Recently though I came across a cream made from bee propolis called Aloe Propolis Creme, and it's amazing! It feels kind of waxy rather than oily like most moisturisers do and it actually soothes and gets rid of my dry patches! Amazing :D I love to leave it to sink in overnight. My face looks normal again! Also I have a health drink that helps keep my skin in good condition. :)