PDA

View Full Version : Use Aloe Vera to Promote Hair Growth

ethan2010
10-30-2010, 10:31 AM
The market and online stores offer thousands of products for hair loss. However, many of these products are either excessively expensive or completely ineffective. There are natural remedies that can effectively control hair loss or can even promote hair growth. Aloe vera is one such natural product that is used in many countries to stimulate hair growth. Moreover, it is safe, natural and affordable.

Aloe vera is a cellular regenerator with anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. It treats and heals red, itchy and unhealthy scalps. Aloe vera also treats seborrhoea which is a bacterial infection of the scalp. Seborrhoea is a condition which begins with the body's production of an oily substance called sebum. Excessive sebum can cause the scalp to become itchy and infected. This leads to thinning of hair. Hair becomes fragile and starts falling. Aloe vera's anti-bacterial properties naturally treat seborrhoea. Aloe vera promotes hair growth by stabilizing the follicular cycle.:h9:

traccy
02-07-2011, 09:57 AM
It;s not secret that aloe Vera is good for your hair and scalp. aloe Vera's shampoos have been around for years.aside for the pure aloe Vera gel treatment outline previously in this situation. you are use Aloe Vera gel. this is very effective your hair.

mac38
04-06-2011, 01:07 PM
Aloe vera has got a number of antiseptic properties but I am not able to get that in pure form.It is generally found in shampoos, oils mixed with other things. Is there any hair product that just contains aloe vera in it's pure form and nothing else.

y34963
04-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Yes you can buy aloe vera gel and it is 100% pure. Just read the label to make sure the brand you are buying is 100% pure.

vencasand
04-18-2011, 02:18 PM
i love aloe vera for burns and scrapes but i haven't read much about using it on the head and hair. it does have a tendency to have drying effects. i don't think i would use it on my hair. maybe my scalp as a treatment but not my hair.

y34963
04-18-2011, 06:01 PM
It is used in shampoos but in very small concentrations. It doesn't have hair rejuvenation properties.

Dr.Deepak
04-19-2011, 02:05 AM
Here are some interesting facts about aloevera, thought u might like.

The Secret Behind Aloe Vera Plant (http://www.dermatalk.com/blogs/reviews/the-secret-behind-aloe-vera-plant/)

dale91
04-28-2011, 09:05 AM
mix the gel from the leaf with a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil