PDA

View Full Version : with the change in weather

vencasand
10-28-2010, 01:47 PM
and all the stress that happens around this time of year eczema will show up without warning. please keep your skin hydrated take vitamin d3 and use a good moisturizer on the spots. if you have to get some steroid creams from your doctor. i would tell you not to get so stressed but i haven't figured that out myself.

josemdonati
11-09-2011, 01:01 AM
You're right vencasand

eczema attact's without further notice..that why it will needs to have an healthy lifestyle..avoid stress also.

kimclara
07-20-2012, 06:33 PM
and all the stress that happens around this time of year eczema will show up without warning. please keep your skin hydrated take vitamin d3 and use a good moisturizer on the spots. if you have to get some steroid creams from your doctor. i would tell you not to get so stressed but i haven't figured that out myself.

It just happened to me with the whole weather change in California becoming all humid and very hot, I got hand eczema...)=
also due to stress and anxiety ( recently got a full time job)

skinlover
07-23-2012, 06:44 PM
starting a new job is such a trouble maker for skin symptoms! I think of myself as a very stressed person unfortunately, but can't say I've ever had eczema. Though I do have a very bad dry skin condition on my hands, only in Winter, though it was ruled out by a Doctor that it was neither eczema or dermatitis! strange.

monicaaims
09-19-2012, 05:15 PM
Thanks for sharing Vencansand I use Aveeno (no fragrance) to keep my skin moisturize. I will look into the Vitamin D3. I hate having Eczema...it's so unpredictable.

monicaaims
09-19-2012, 05:17 PM
Thanks you so much for sharing Vencansand I use Aveeno (no fragrance) to keep my skin moisturize. I will look into the Vitamin D3. I hate having Eczema...it's so unpredictable.