PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Arlington, VA

bballboy
09-16-2010, 03:00 PM
Hey guys--I'm new here from Arlington, VA, and wanted to stop by to introduce myself. I am a recent college graduate, doing work with Eucerin, and I'm excited to share any skin care tips that I may have. I also hope to learn, as a member of this community, as well, with dealing with skin care from the perspective of shaving. I often suffer from razor burn/ irritation, and I'm constantly looking for ways to confront that issue. Thanks, and I look forward to becoming a member of this community!

Dr.Deepak
09-16-2010, 03:36 PM
Hello bballboy we are glad you have joined. sure we would love to share our thoughts and suggestions with you about any issue you have and hope to be in touch with you thru' this community.
Welcome To DermaTalk

vencasand
09-17-2010, 02:59 PM
welcome to our forum. you will find we are a friendly bunch. as deepak said we would love to share our thoughts and suggestions with you. hopefully you will share yours also.

chinee
09-29-2010, 07:08 AM
Hi welcome bballboy, we are happy to have you here. Im from the philippines and as far as I know everybody seems to be friendly here so Im sure you will enjoy it herr . More than that I would like you to stay active and do your very best to keep in touch with everybody, share your experiences and problems with us, perhaps we can learn from one another.Thank you and Once again Welcome to dermatalk.