PDA

View Full Version : hi, UttoranSen is here

uttoransen
07-28-2010, 05:15 PM
hi,
my name is Uttoran Sen, am from India, Jharkhand. And am a full time blogger and webmaster of plenty of websites. Am a little too obsessed with health and skincare :P so finally i found this cool little forum and wanted to join it the moment i saw it.

looking foreword to get active here,
regards,
Uttoransen,

y34963
07-29-2010, 04:56 AM
Welcome Uttoransen,

chinee
07-29-2010, 10:20 AM
Hi Uttoran Sen welcome to this site. I am pretty much sure you will like it here. Just make sure you will also do your part because that is what important. As far as I know everybody seems to be very nice and very cooperative. So, good luck and have fun.

vencasand
07-29-2010, 02:02 PM
welcome to our forum, Uttoran Sen. you will find the people here are friendly and ready to help you if we can and i am sure in your experience you will be able to help us also. thanks for joining and welcome.

uttoransen
07-31-2010, 10:38 AM
Welcome Uttoransen,
thanks for the welcome :)

Hi Uttoran Sen welcome to this site. I am pretty much sure you will like it here. Just make sure you will also do your part because that is what important. As far as I know everybody seems to be very nice and very cooperative. So, good luck and have fun.
yeah, its a good community, very nice people. love the warm welcome i got here so far, happy to be around :)

welcome to our forum, Uttoran Sen. you will find the people here are friendly and ready to help you if we can and i am sure in your experience you will be able to help us also. thanks for joining and welcome.
yes, i have already got some very good posts and threads here, skin care being my favorite topic, i think i will be able to contribute here as well, though i can only talk about natural skin care :)
cheers!