PDA

View Full Version : Concerned Husband

sharkeyph
06-17-2010, 12:13 PM
Hello,
I am a little concerned about my wife. First off we are pretty young (early twenties) and my wife is beautiful. I don't really know how to describe this but she is having problems taking care of herself. So what is going on is that she doesn't shave her legs for weeks at a time because she says she doesn't have enough time, and then she gets in grown hairs and then she will go and dig them out with tweezers. This gives her scabs all over her legs and honestly it is disgusting. I have tried to tell her that if she would just continue to shave her legs more often, the ingrown hairs would start to go away and she wouldn't need to mutilate herself getting them out. idk what to do at this point. A little advice?

vencasand
06-17-2010, 02:52 PM
offer to shave her legs for her. make it a game. women love to be pampered. after you shaved her legs you can massage them with oil or lotion or whatever. your young i think you can come up with something!!!

y34963
06-18-2010, 01:39 AM
You could also recommend to her to get her legs waxed. Waxing last a lot longer than shaving and after awhile the hair grows less and less.

boron
06-26-2010, 06:37 PM
Is there any rule nowadays that says women should shave their legs?

y34963
06-27-2010, 04:26 PM
No there isn't any rule. It is up to the individual and perhaps culture. In North America I would say almost, but not all, women waxes or shaves her legs. It is totally up to the woman if she wants to or not.

boron
06-28-2010, 06:20 AM
Yes, my point was, does she want to shave or she thinks she "has to".

chinee
07-26-2010, 02:23 PM
I agree to what Brenda has said, If you can shave your wife's legs then why not. Maybe she just need a person who can make her feel like a true princess. Thus, I would also suggest her to use Veet products to get rid of those hair. My friend have tried this already and I must say it really worked.

uttoransen
08-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Is there any rule nowadays that says women should shave their legs?

it is very uncommon in the place from where i come, however waxing it sound like a lot comfortable option, and perhaps the girl in question does not really likes shaving, so why not just stick to waxing?

mck123
09-23-2011, 08:12 AM
Just pamper her and tell her lovingly because women can do anything on the name of love.