PDA

View Full Version : DHC Deep Cleansing Oil 6.7fl.oz./200ml With 10% off and free shipping

kantlee317
06-02-2010, 09:09 PM
* Save 10.0% on each participating item when you spend $1.00 or more of Every item offered by CP Cosmetics. Enter code 8X2MXK88 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Description:
Superstar. Try this amazing cleanser and youll see why its our most popular product worldwide. Dirt, excess oil, makeupeven waterproof mascaraand other pore-cloggers dissolve easily, leaving your face a grime-free zone that is soft to the touch. Its unique water-soluble formula rinses completely, so youll never see a greasy residue. Olive oil and vitamin E help ensure you wont see dryness either.
Features:

Use dry hands to massage 12 pumps of Deep Cleansing Oil onto dry face to dissolve dirt, makeup, and other impurities. Rinse with lukewarm water. Do not add water to this product until ready to rinse off.

Customer Reviews:
Average Customer Review: 5.0
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.

5Fastest way to take off makeupMay 20, 2010
I have tried everything out there. I swear. I tried this product and fell in love with cleansing oils (once I discovered how they work, I tried several other brands). I have tried Bosia as well. I think the DHC one is probably the best because of the size of the bottle in relation to the price, the natural low-odor scent (which is basically none, so you know it's not loaded with crap chemicals), and it's smooth THIN consistency. The thinner the oil, the faster you can spread it over your dry face. Bosia (which you can buy at Ulta) is a little thicker, so it doesn't spread and glide over your eye area as fast or easily as the DHC and for the price, the bottle is a lot smaller.

At the end of the day/night I start my shower water and right before I step in I pump 2 full pumps into my DRY hands, rub my hands together fast to kinda warm up the oil and then apply it to my DRY face and start rubbing small circles all around my face & eye area (I've got the oil in my eyes before and nothing happened because it's so light and natural) and then I step into the shower and when the water hits my face, I just kinda rub a few small circles over my face and it rinses completely clean and there is not a trace of waterproof eyeliner or mascara left behind. It's AMAZING. I typically follow up with a general face wash like Cetaphil. The cleansing oil is mainly just to remove my makeup, but it's probably not 100% necessary because the oil does make your skin feel squeaky clean after you rinse it off. Then I use witch hazel as a toner, and then apply 100% all natural argan oil on my eyes, face, neck, and chest at night. I love the routine because it goes so quickly and effortlessly and I don't feel like I'm loading my face up with perfumes, dyes, preservatives, etc.

5The best facial cleanser/moisturizer for combination skin!Apr 14, 2010
I started using this from a tiny sample package, and it's worked wonders on my combination mid-50's skin.
It did seem a little strange, using a cleansing "oil" to clean the oily areas of my face which are prone to break-outs, but this formula is so light, rinses completely and doesn't leave any oily feel, only clean softness. Don't be alarmed that it doesn't foam up; it's not a soap. You apply it using your hands, massage into your face and neck, and then rinse. It has cleared up dry patches while at the same time reducing the shine in oily areas, and improving the overall appearance of my skin. It's like a daily spa for my face!

5Can't live without it!Feb 27, 2010
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I have dry cheeks and an oily t-zone. I have been using this for about a year and it has substantially cut down the shine on my forehead. Who'd have thought that putting oil on oily skin would be a good idea? It takes off all my makeup, including mascara, so I don't use a separate makeup remover. I follow washing my face with DHC Virgin Oil as a moisturizer and I love that too. This line of products is terrific!

5great eye makeup removerFeb 09, 2010
It felt a little filmy on my skin when I didn't use face wash afterwards, so I don't use it on its own.

However, it's GREAT as an eye makeup remover. I wear waterproof eyeliner and mascara that's really difficult to wash off. One pump of DHC is enough to get it all off - before washing my face at night, I rub it directly on my eyelids with my fingers without any water, rinse, then wash my whole face with face wash.