View Full Version : black inner thighs

05-09-2010, 12:33 PM
My body is fair and smooth, but my inner thighs are very dark. How do i get rid of this problem?

07-21-2010, 05:44 AM
I suggest you to go to a dermatologist and have it done. Perhaps you can have it bleach or ask your dermatologist on what to do because you have to remember that an expert knows best.

07-26-2011, 09:34 AM
you are currently using a deodorant, we have an all-in-one Lightening Deo Rollon and Whitening Cream kit Otherwise, you can use Papaya Soap and Lightening Lotion as a solution.

08-11-2011, 09:34 AM
The first step is consulting with a qualified surgeon or dermatologist to determine the cause and then go over your options for a solution. For instance, you may be a candidate for hydroquinone use in hyperpigmentations but not laser resurfacing. Some may only need medication cessation or substitution.

11-25-2011, 08:15 AM
It may also cause if you must be not washing it properly just try to rub it and wash it properly & if then also its remain as it is then you must concern the doctor.

01-14-2014, 08:15 AM
I would say keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water and fruit juices. Also use home made options.