PDA

View Full Version : Do anti wrinkle eye mask really work?

Harle
04-30-2010, 06:09 AM
I never expected that I woud become fond of eye masks. It is a small wonder for me. I had been using eye cream and eye essence for long, taking no interest in eye masks. I even applied no other eye mask before applying *** O2Mô Oxygen Eye Mask. Now I just feel a little regretful that I missed many chances to solve my eye problems. It is really a pity! Luckily, it is not too late!
I didn't use eye mask because in my opinion, even eye cream worked not so well, let alone eye masks! I was afraid that I would lose more confidence in myself if I tried eye masks. Last time, my elder sister tempted me by saying that *** could make me fly. Certainly I didn't believe her. However, I accepted her advice for no reason. When I applied ***, I really felt that I was flying! I felt very relaxed and free. I realized that my sister's words were true. The pleasure *** brought to my skin and my heart gradually changed my opinion on eye masks.
Of course, I will not forget the most important thing, that is its effect. I'm a person who pays most attention to practical use. If its effect can't satisfy me, I will never consider using it any more. Actually, I have been using eye masks now, and I have kept using *** O2Mô Oxygen Eye Mask. Within a week, my fine lines around the eyes have been reduced to a small half. Now I canít see fine lines any longer. Iím so happy! It seems that my sister is the one that knows me best!

osheri
05-13-2010, 01:42 AM
Where can a person purchase this eye mask?

dale91
05-28-2010, 06:41 AM
Actually some anti wrinkle creams are just for "publicity purposes"...they dont work at all but they are "perfectly endorsed"..WOW! I am alll for one cream that really works though its not as popular as others but its amazingly real for me...******** skin cream...its the best anti-aging cream (http://www.eyecreamreviews.com)for me...:h8: