PDA

View Full Version : After 6

chinee
04-26-2010, 01:56 AM
I'm planning to have an after 6 eating diet after a month or 2 of giving birth. I wonder how effective it will be? Does any of you tried this one already? Maybe you could give me some tips?

Dr.Deepak
04-26-2010, 06:32 AM
Well i'm not sure about that. Haven't tried but there are people talking much about it. I guess someone will give you the right tips. It could help for over weight people. are you over weight ? i don't think so...

y34963
04-26-2010, 06:38 AM
I have never heard of this. Can you provide more info?

chinee
05-02-2010, 12:29 PM
I am not over weight but I'm really a figure conscious person and I want to get my body back or have it even better and more slimmer than before because for me its more easy to accessories and dress up yourself if you have a model type body.

vencasand
05-02-2010, 02:56 PM
if you are going to breast feed make sure you take your prenatal vitamins. dieting is not recommended right after birth. the baby needs the nutrition and you will need the strenghth to do all the things new mommies do. i suggest to watch what you eat but don't deliberately diet. not good for either one of you. you can exercise but eat well balanced meals.

Elena K
09-19-2010, 10:33 PM
eating healthy and exercising is a much better way to control weight.

After 6 diet implies that you can eat pretty much whatever you want as long as you stop eating at 6 pm. It's pretty hard for people who get home from work about 7 pm or night owls, who go to bed late.

Dr.Deepak
09-20-2010, 03:57 AM
so, i actually have my dinner at 7-8 pm and later on night some noodles or sth. i can't really do this after 6 stuff hehe...oh yea i'm also a night owls as Elena said hehe..