PDA

View Full Version : I don't eat vegetables

chinee
04-14-2010, 01:28 PM
I don't eat vegetables because it doesn't taste good. But still, I'm trying to. Can somebody help me please? I wanna have a good appetite in eating vegetables.

vencasand
04-14-2010, 02:42 PM
try mixing the veggies with a cheese sauce or one of your favorite sauces. my grandaughter hated brussel sprouts but we make them with a buttery flavored cheese sauce and she now eats 2 helpings!!! try salads with different dressings. use dark lettuce like romaine. by itself it tastes nasty but with a dribble of dressing it tastes good. snow peas fresh from the grocery store are great just by themselves as snacks. green beans made with campbell's mushroom soup with french fried onions baked on top is terrific. celery with peanut butter, or cheese. i know adding some ingredients is a little fattening but if you get the benefits of the veggies it is worth it. good luck

y34963
04-14-2010, 03:04 PM
I don't like cooked vegetables so much. I prefer them raw. I sometimes will substitute lettuce for bread and have my "sandwhich" that way. I try to keep carrots, celery, etc. washed and in the fridge ready to grab and go if I am in a rush.

My daughter will puree the vegetables that her family won't eat and put them in sauces like spagetti, etc. They get all the goodness from them and don't even have a clue they are eating vegetables. Her husband is the worse actually, the kids will eat just about anything. I call them my little goats.

green123
05-06-2010, 02:29 PM
Many people don't like eating vegetables these days.The best way is to make salads .There are a variety of salads that can be prepared from vegetables.Try making salads everyday in the morning and refrigerate and munch on them when ever you feel like:)

lindathomas
05-14-2010, 05:59 AM
Best way for eating vegetables by making into salads or in the form of soups. All the vegetables and fruits are rich in vitamins. If you take alteast green leafy vegetables daily and some vegetables in your diet. It will keep you healthy and fit. It also gives resistance power to your body

vencasand
05-14-2010, 02:37 PM
there are also drinks like v8 and others that have vegetables in them. they come in fruit flavor or tomato flavor. i have one a day because i sometimes don't get a chance to eat right. even in some pasta's the veggies are actually made into the pasta. some canned spaghetti's also have a full days servings of veggies.

jasmine
06-18-2010, 08:18 PM
instead goin into direct intake of veg u can take them in the form of juice....
if not get it boiled nicly and cut tem into slices and take it...........
but if u r really in need of quick strengh take raw veg..........:p
or else keep tem insde ur fav dish and take..........
if u practice for 1 r 2 times,,, then gradually u wil becom fond of ve:h9:g......

boron
06-26-2010, 08:02 PM
Prepared "vegetable sandwiches" with wholegrain bread and various veggies in it are available in markets. Vegetables my prevent constipation and heaviness in the stomach. Legumes may cause some bloating, so you don't need to start with them...

uttoransen
08-04-2010, 04:03 PM
i don't like eating vegetables either, but we have to, because our body needs it. To start with, eat some salads, perhaps boil them or steam them before eating, that makes it tasty. Try some broccoli, but if you try to eat broccoli alone, you will feel bad enough taste, try mixing it up with some meat/tuna chunks etc. to make it tasty.

lately, surfing the internet for recipes and then trying it up in the kitchen, has helped me eat a lot of vegetables, you can try it too :)

avisaudrey
09-30-2010, 03:39 PM
Before I don't eat vegetables because I don't like its taste. But I push my self to try eating them because I know they are good for my health. I just mix them with meat or fish.

vencasand
10-06-2010, 02:51 PM
good for you avisaudrey. the point it just to eat them. if you have to mix them with meat or fish that is a good way to go.

sampath
07-29-2011, 07:01 AM
You have to eat veggies because it is so important and has so many nutrients. Maybe you can prepare a salad or vegetable juice. You might like it better then.

kimclara
07-23-2012, 05:16 PM
I mix my veggies with almost everything and just blend it in with my meal then I wont know if its the veggie or the food and I end up just cleaning the plate!

skinlover
07-23-2012, 06:45 PM
I can only eat my vegetables roasted! roasted carrots, parsnips, sweet potato, onions are my favourites. :)

Dorothy Evans
10-04-2012, 10:22 PM
try making salads with raw vegetables and mix them up with fruits and seeds its a nice convination and you wont even taste the flavor of the veggies trust me :h10:

Hadden
05-17-2013, 06:32 PM
Why you don't eat vegetables?
You are missing more beneficial part of your food.
You should start to eat the vegetables in you routine diet because vegetables are more beneficial for our health and fitness.
Vegetables provide us rich amount of the vitamins, fiber, protein, mineral, and nutrition to improve our health and fitness.

Alexis7
06-15-2013, 06:20 PM
Mate its not about just the taste you should have it for the sake of its benefits rather than things like taste and all lol.
Well its rich in nutrition doesn't cause weight gaining keeps you fit and very less in calories.

anneyauster
06-26-2013, 11:29 AM
Hey,
Green vegetable play an important role to make one healthy. Eat healthy like fruits which contain more vitamin, mineral. Leafy vegetables etc.. Drink plenty of water.

morgan123
09-02-2013, 07:14 AM
I am a vegetarian. Vegetables include vitamins, minerals, fiber and acid that are really goof for health and improve physical performance. Vegetables reduce weight, control blood pressure and cholesterol level, improve mental health and prevent from many diseases like hear attack, cancer, diabetes, skin problems and allergies.

Marck
10-12-2013, 08:24 AM
Hey,why you don't eat the vegetables?According to me that vegetables foods are the best for health and fitness of the body because green vegetables protect us from the different diseases.Vegetables are the best source for get nutrition,vitamins and reduce the extra body weight...

jm8012741
11-01-2013, 09:56 AM
I like vegetables and its make me fit and healthy.

Lenes
12-07-2013, 05:42 AM
You should keep trying to have veggies because these are the things that are tremendous when it comes to being fit and maintaining your diet.This the first suggestion by people who are into it.

Terry
01-17-2014, 05:54 AM
Fruits and vegetables contribute a host of beneficial nutrients and other food components. Not eating fruit and vegetables deprive you of those potential benefits. These are things, which you have to eat either you like them, or not.

DennisLCaskey
01-17-2014, 02:36 PM
Vegetables have some advantages for heart patients,Hepatitis a,b,c.All vegetables are fresh and some vegetables are cold.When you eat these types of Vegetables you feel relax.Vegetable are not like fast food specially carrot when you eat carrot it will makes help in body to create white cell in your blood.try it it will surly give you some new look.