PDA

View Full Version : What is the best anti aging cream for men

avinav
03-08-2010, 10:12 PM
Someone can suggest, what is the best anti aging cream for men ?

Thank you

mark_pw
04-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Try this one[ Link Under Review ]. You can try it by paying the S&H only.

y34963
04-05-2010, 05:12 PM

Thank you

It really depends on your skin type as to which anti aging cream/products you need. If you let us know your issues and your skin type we would be better able to help you.

ktm
05-05-2010, 04:30 PM
Now a days,a man is also caring about their personality.Not even youngster but a old man.So man also fearing about their wrinkles on the face.I think Olay products is good for,i am not use that one.But i have listen this product very much.Hope this product solve your problem.

jasmine
05-06-2010, 02:51 AM
now a days mens are also interested to maintain their beauty
in market you can get Pond's age miracle which can give you a good result
I suggest you to make a paste of tomato juice and curd apply in your face and massage gently. this will give you a best result

Kat
05-07-2010, 01:42 AM
OK honestly? My boyfriend uses Olay Total Effects - both day and night. And his skin is amazing! :)The ingredients in antiaging creams are no different between the sexes!!

Ooh and an exfoliator will help with absorption. Hope that helps!!

minervagraham
05-10-2010, 10:27 AM
I dont think being a male is really as relevant as the conditions you are exposed to,the time you spend in the sun and also the skin type to some extent. Any sunscreen will be effective as long as you keep reapplying it after every 2 hours when you are out in the sun.

James Wilson
05-10-2010, 10:42 AM

Thank you

Yep, It really depends on your skin type as to which anti aging cream/products you need.

For example, someone with exceptionally dry skin would benefit from anti aging creams but if a person with oily skin used this product, it would only make the skin oilier. The reality is people with dry skin would benefit the most from anti aging serums.

jennie455
05-27-2010, 11:15 AM
It depends on your skin type. You can visit a site called [ Site Under Review ].Enter your skin profile there and get personalized recommendations on anti-aging creams/treatments suitable to you.

dale91
05-28-2010, 06:37 AM

Thank you

The best anti aging cream that has ever hit the market would be ******** skin cream... it works like magic...cant say much unless you tried it...also check out Lily Organics, they have great organic stuff like cleansers...My hubby loves them because it doesnt smell "girly"...:rolleyes:

emmawatson
06-02-2010, 09:54 AM
Nowadays anti aging skin care is not just for women any more but now men are looking for skin care solutions that can help them have a much better looking skin for a longer time and prevent ths signs of aging that most people suffer at an early age.

One thing that you need to understand is that although men and women skin care are similar they have subtle differences, so you can not just use a womens skin care product and think that you will get good results.

dale91
06-11-2010, 02:32 AM
Aging is a natural process... All we can do is delay it or minimize the evidences of aging such as wrinkles...here are a few ways to do it:
A healthy diet for wrinkle free skin which is full of nutrients is the most essential thing in this case. If the body does not receive its daily intake of nutrients, it may create such problems and maybe worse in the future.
Some of the essential nutrients can be found in:
1) Fresh Fruits and vegetables
2) Green leafy vegetables
3) Cereal crops such as oats, barley, wheat and millets.
4) Fresh juices of fruits and vegetables.
A breakfast is the most important meal of the day and should be consumed before starting any kind of work.

start right so you'll end up right...live a healthy life style!:h3:

drrenuka
10-01-2010, 06:55 AM
Lass Anti Wrinkle Cream helps delay the onset of sagging skin & significantly firms up the skin to unveil your natural graceful contours.

This natural cream is both for men and women:
* Visibly reduces appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & age spots, naturally.
* Helps prevent premature signs of aging.
* Rehydrates the skin, lifts sags & diminish fine lines & wrinkles.
* Natural, essential herbs works as anti-oxidants & skin revitalizers.
* Safe for regular use.

emily
10-11-2010, 08:25 AM
Caring for your skin by using natural skin care products is the easiest and most effective method to achieve healthy looking skin. Try to limit the amount of junk food and take essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals by eating fruits, vegetables, and other healthy foods in your daily food.

Wash your face at least 2 times a day and always apply a good moisturiser after washing your face, because without moisturising your skin will produce more oil which can result in breakouts. It’s simply a matter of finding the right balance to promote healthy skin. Well, 'Emami Fair and Handsome' has a new men's line out so you may wanna check out that.

bballboy
10-27-2010, 10:45 PM
hey avinav--as we age, our skin produces smaller amounts of collagen and elastin, which are two proteins that help our skin retain elasticity and tone. I work with Eucerin, and we encourage everyone to put their skin health first--Take the Skin FIRST pledge on our Facebook page, and learn more about aging skin.

Fashion
10-28-2010, 07:40 AM
Hi
Since I am a woman I can only suggest trying the Swiss de Clars products. They have anti aging face /eye creams and serums. As far as I know they are suitable for both sex and their quality is excellent. They are Swiss products and you'll find them on the net or in google. Hope to have helped.

jada
10-29-2010, 01:14 PM
Nivea DNAge Anti-Age moisturizer has rave reviews. My friend's husband is using it as well.

Dr. Mike
11-03-2010, 12:10 AM
Look, we're all going to age, some just more gracefully than others. Use as much Natural Products as you can. Obviously, Chemicals do your skin no good. Chemicals are chemicals, case closed. I can't tell people enough about exfoliation of the skin. The skin normally sloughs off a lot of dead cells each day, that accounts for about 75% of the dust in your house. By showering correctly, one can cut down that percentage and your skin will breath, and it does breath, 100% better. I will post a little later on "how to take a correct shower"....

AGELESSONE
01-29-2011, 09:40 PM
Look, we're all going to age, some just more gracefully than others. Use as much Natural Products as you can. Obviously, Chemicals do your skin no good. Chemicals are chemicals, case closed. I can't tell people enough about exfoliation of the skin. The skin normally sloughs off a lot of dead cells each day, that accounts for about 75% of the dust in your house. By showering correctly, one can cut down that percentage and your skin will breath, and it does breath, 100% better. I will post a little later on "how to take a correct shower"....

If chemicals are so bad, why do you use a chemical sunscreen? hummm:omg:
Chemicals are not the enemy. Life is full of chemicals. Both good and bad.

guitargal
02-05-2011, 06:07 AM
I will post a little later on "how to take a correct shower"....

I can't wait... ;)

alexander10
02-05-2011, 11:36 AM
It depends upon your skin's nature.But u can use diary product.These has not side effect.So you can use them for any skin.Try this.........

dale91
02-07-2011, 02:01 AM
There has been so many men skincare products all over the market but the important thing is that you should find something that suits your skin type. Men have normal to dry skin mostly but then some have oily skin. Usually recommend using organic skincare than chemical based products.

abelbrions
09-06-2012, 11:33 AM
The most important factor in choosing a cream is that it doesn't have side effects.Many creams are effective but they aren't good in preventing side-effects.The more the natural ingredients more will it be safe as per the side- effects are concerned.
But nowadays people use hydroquinone either directly or the creams that have this chemical.It is effective although but not safe.Hence try to have creams that have natural ingredients or have herbal extracts as ingredients ,they are also as effective as hydroquinone but don't have side-effects.Dermology skin care releases these kind of products and is a well known brand.

kimclara
09-06-2012, 10:46 PM

Thank you

My dad uses Skin Ceuticals. He is 55 years old and he looks like he's 35! He's been using it for many years though.

zeldabacon
09-07-2012, 11:30 AM
The best anti aging cream that has ever hit the market would be ******** skin cream... it works like magic...cant say much unless you tried it...also check out Lily Organics, they have great organic stuff like cleansers...My hubby loves them because it doesnt smell "girly"...:rolleyes:

I agree dale91, me and husband uses ******** together because it is meant for both men and women and is used Worldwide.It has really amazing results with no side effects at all.

Edward Davis
09-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Hey there, my wife is using this Renova cream and it is really working so i decided to also try it for my own, this cream has a lot of benefits for you because it doesnt only work as an anti-aging cream it also helps you if you have acne problems and it cleans your face from dark stains that you may have its good i totally recommend it

rosalyhudson
09-18-2012, 02:32 PM
It depends, howis your skin type actually. Whether it is dry, oily or rough skin. But as per some of my studies Olay and Garnier products are best for use.

hersecret
09-18-2012, 07:01 PM
A good cream would have to have active ingredients such as peptides, elastin and collagen. Dermaesthetics's Wrinkle Cream and Retinyl Cream are amazing for anti-aging for both men and women.

aaronhaz
09-19-2012, 05:56 PM
Hands down Senté Dermal Repair Cream. My husband uses it because its fragrance free, hypoallergenic and immeditaely absorbed into the skin. He wont even wear sunscreen and he loves this stuff. it feels like theres nothing on his skin.

zeldabacon
09-20-2012, 01:16 PM
Olay is for Women guys. I think you should try some anti aging cream for men only or one which is meant for both men and women like ******** cream , which you can buy online only and is used by men and women world wide.

micheljohn
09-24-2012, 06:04 AM
The man have a different kind of skin like oily,dry etc.so it's important to check what kind of skin you have.anti aging cream should be useful to reduce wrinkles,dark circles from skin.

rubyJacksonn
09-25-2012, 08:06 AM
anti aging cream is designed to hydrate and deliver nutrients to the sensitive, thin skin around your eyes, where wrinkles often first appear.

Some of the best anti-aging skincare products that fights the aging process:

Neutrogena's unisex wrinkle cream
Korres' cream
Patricia Wexler's cream
Kiehl's lycopene-enhanced facial cream
Skinlastin wrinkle cream

rubyJacksonn
09-29-2012, 10:36 AM
It's totally depends on your skin type as to which anti aging cream/products you need.Eye cream is designed to hydrate and deliver nutrients to the sensitive, thin skin around your eyes, where wrinkles often first appear.

Dorothy Evans
10-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Use all the Nivea products they work really great on your skin :)

JohnTukker
12-20-2012, 05:20 AM
its all depends upon your skin,
the main purpose of anti aging cream to prevent any damage to your skin. It stimulates rapid healing for the outer layers of your skin and penetrates deep into the dermis, to give you new collagen naturally for a more youthful appearance.

try **** clinics anti aging cream and will notice a great improvement in your skin. your skin should look more toned and smooth.

LookYounger
02-27-2013, 01:34 PM
NeriumAD is amazing anti-aging cream for men and women! Dramatically reducing fine lines, wrinkles, pores, sun spots, hyper pigmentation...ect!!

Thank you

Jaycemartin
02-28-2013, 07:44 AM
Any cream which contains sesame oil and Aloe -Vera will helps in reducing wrinkles.In products I have used Ayur all purpose cream and it is good...!!

Melissa Mellie
03-06-2013, 10:44 AM
There are a lot of products available in the market. You have to find the type of your skin i.e. is it dry/oily or complex and it is the essential step before to purchase the product. Once you judge your skin go and choose the product that suits you.

judith
03-07-2013, 08:30 AM
I can warmly suggest nuskin products as well for man. They offer a special product line for man and the products are suitable for any kind of skin. The results are amazing! For more information just contact me! judith dot naman at gmail dot com

Jaycemartin
03-07-2013, 09:18 AM
Any cream which contains sesame oil and Aloe Vera will helps in reducing wrinkles.In products I have used Ayur all purpose cream and it is good...

joemunt
03-07-2013, 12:01 PM
It depends on your skin type. You can visit a site called [ Site Under Review ].Enter your skin profile there and get personalized recommendations on anti-aging creams/treatments suitable to you.

I agree with this answer !! otherwise you can use aloe Vera its good ..!!

joecross
03-12-2013, 06:26 AM

If you want to go for creams and surgeries as your anti-aging remedies, you have to make sure that you do not simply fall victim to expensive anti-aging remedies.

joemunt
03-12-2013, 08:53 AM
I think it would be better for you to try splashing your face with reallycold water for five minutes every morning. This keeps the skin on your face much more toned and fresh than some chemical agent would.

briamagee
04-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Hi! I have an anti-aging cream this is both for men and women and an all in one cream. Just PM me for details.

Thank you

jessy411
04-29-2013, 03:30 AM
check out baltic collagen. read a few articles and pm me what you think of it. i think that you will like the results

links123
04-30-2013, 06:02 AM
The best anti aging cream is Bee Venom Face Cream. It helps remove fine lines and have smoother looking skin.

Lisa Jackson
05-01-2013, 07:46 AM
There are so many anti aging products available in the market but few of them are reliable and safe. You need to take favor from you doctor who can suggest you the best one according to your skin.

lovemyhair
05-02-2013, 11:56 AM
"Anti-Aging formula" improves the appearance of the fine lines,helps protect from visible signs of aging,visibility revitalizes skin tone and texture.

grandmaBrenda
11-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Most moisturisers are for both men and women. there are some companies that are making whole line creams and acne fighters for just men.