PDA

View Full Version : hello to everyone

reform@nite
01-19-2010, 11:28 PM
Hello I'm new here. I've been into skincare since about 10 yrs ago. I believe the only legitimate info. on skincare is that from biochemists and university studies. Cosmetic companies enjoy selling scams and typically never fix the problem. Lifestyle, diet, and stress levels impact your skin, so skincare is about being healthy. I hope this to be a helpful and interesting forum, thanks.

Dr.Deepak
01-20-2010, 11:01 AM
Hello reform@nite we are glad to have you on board. Hope we get valuable infos and tips from you too. Yea feel free to ask anything on your mind on specific forums.
Welcome to dermatalk

vencasand
01-20-2010, 01:22 PM
welcome to our forum. everyone learns something everyday. we are learning all the time including scientists. maybe you can give us some links to the scientific studies on cosmetics. i know some biochemists who have been studying the same thing for years not cosmetics but cures for certain diseases. stress is a part of everyones life. it affects different people in different ways. oh to be healthy. i would love it. you can't generalize when it comes to skincare. what works for some doesn't for others. i hope you enjoy it here. we could all benefit from your link to biochemistry and university studies.

y34963
01-21-2010, 04:31 PM
Welcome Reform@nite,
I hope you find our forum informative and helpful. We also look forward to your thoughts on skincare.

icebreaker
02-03-2010, 10:22 AM
Welcome reform@nite to Dermatalk! :) We hope to see you around more often. We are glad to have you here.