PDA

View Full Version : How to stop hair fall?

lilabytes
07-09-2008, 01:44 PM
I used to have long hair but I started noticing that I'm getting more and more hair on my hairbrush and it got me alarmed. I cut my hair a little bit shorter, hoping that it will save me from more hairfall but it wasn't so. I tried hair fall control shampoos as well but they're really not effective! Can you recommend a treatment or product that I can use to prevent hair fall?

*My hair's not thin yet and I am not going bald. It's just that I'm having more falling hair than what I believe should be normal.*

aayush.ashu
07-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Hair loss is sumthin vich is gettin common dese dayz ....i myself suffered from this thing.....after which i came to know itz only treatment is to stop using any sorts of products available in the market for a minimum of 6 months.after which it stops to much extent..

chicque
07-09-2008, 03:04 PM
well most people lose about 100-200 hairs everyday. its just the hair cycle! but if you feel like you're losing more than you should, you should see a dermatologist so they can give you the proper treatment.

and don't stress about it to much! stressing also makes your hair fall out.

alice
07-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Yeah, losing some hair everyday is quite normal. However, if the number is more and you see it on your towel, you are surely experiencing a frank hair fall.

Have you tried changing your shampoo lilabytes. It is not necessary that the hair fall shampoos will actually prevent it. Try using a mild shampoo instead with lesser chemicals.

Also, try eating a lot of fruit and drinking juice on a daily basis for stronger hair. May be you need to alter your dietary habits.

aliva
07-15-2008, 09:02 PM
Only external application does not give satisfactory results unless the root contribute [internal disorder] is removed. To combat the internal disorder, you may use oral medicine that your doctor can prescribe which effectively controls the problem from the root, along with external application like hair vitalizes which nourishes the hair roots and in that way restrict the hair fall. In addition, you have to take a balanced diet, avoid taking excessive oily and spicy food and remain tension-free which will improve your hair texture. Try.

Sabina
10-05-2008, 03:32 PM
falling few hair daily is natural phenomenon.first make sure you don't have dandruff.use coconut and almond oil it may help

didonko
10-18-2008, 11:25 AM
My grandfather and my father are both bald and I am afraid I will become too. I am not sure it will be bad, because some people look nice without hair. I will try your advices, guys.

annran
10-24-2008, 03:04 PM
I've used a natural oil product for hairfall- postpartum- and it was very helpful, a littl bit of receding hairline also went bakc.

Recently i had to order again, as I got lot of hairloss after a perm -now its way more expensive.
Its on holisticserums.com called natural hairgrow
and yes it worked, I am getting lesser hair on my hairbands, and texture of damaged hair is also very much better- and can see less breakage.

It works pretty good and I even sent 1 bottle to my mom in India and she said some little patches in her hair were getting smaller and her hair is growing bit longer which hasnt for some time.

Zenisha
01-06-2009, 04:38 PM
One of the best natural conditioners for hair is eggs. Apply egg to your hair half an hour before a wash, and then apply shampoo warm water. Do this once a week.This will also help hair grow longer and stops fall.

Ashma
02-11-2009, 07:44 AM
yea eggs do much better as it contain many nutrients...

azap
02-11-2009, 12:47 PM
using coconut oil is the best.

webrash
06-02-2009, 08:41 AM
Hair fall is due to loss of protein content in your body! Don't expose your hair more in sunlight so better use good hair oils which contains more content of Amla! for silky hairs it should contain OH (Hydroxyl) Contents!

Valence
06-18-2009, 11:48 PM
One of the BEST treatment you can do to prevent from hair loss is... KERATIN treatment.
It is very popular in Europe and Asia. YET not to many salons offer this treatment in North America thou...

I have seen some Herbal tea with Keratin in it! I have never tried it but sounds very interesting:)

sindhu_pec
07-04-2009, 04:55 PM
:)Incorporate cashews, almonds, fish and sea food in your diet. These are rich in melanin, iodine, iron and mineral copper that are essential for healthy hair

elialfgey
12-07-2009, 06:05 AM
To stop hair fall you can do this treatment -

1. Green tea is a beverage and drinking it several times can help you fight your hair loss.

2. Red pepper is another herb that can be applied directly over the scalp. Its irritant nature would increase the production of histamine and blood circulation to scalp. This will increase the growth of hair.

MuhammadSufyan
12-31-2009, 03:48 PM
I think you should change your shampoo. I think the main cause of falling your hair is Shampoo.

dale91
02-25-2010, 05:56 AM
Hello there lilabytes: i think that you should do a lifestyle check. Water intake? good diet? regular exercise? enough sleep? healthy lifestyle? if all these are checked the you still have hair fall, then maybe you need a doctor's advice.. But i have one simple tip for you, here:
1. Massage extra virgin coconut oil on your remaining hair and scalp (make sure that it penetrates your scalp) just massage, never use comb..
2. wrap it with hot towel then cover with shower cap
3. rinse off with a little shampoo and lots of conditioner (preferably one w/ coco milk)
4. PAT dry your hair, never rub with towel...
5. use wide tooth comb till it gets a bit dry...no irons or blow dryer pls...
With this, im sure you'll regain strength for remaining hair and eliminate hair loss...hope this helps...give me a feedback then...check out besthairlosstreatmentreviews.com for more additional tips and stuff... happy Hair day:h5:

saggy
02-25-2010, 10:26 AM
1 Saw Palmetto: This herb is sometimes used to treat enlargement of the prostate. This is because Saw Palmetto blocks the production of DHT (a metabolite of testosterone), a contributing factor to enlarging of the prostate. Because DHT production also causes hair loss, Saw Palmetto has been shown in some small studies to be effective for preventing hair loss in some men. It was first used by the American Indians to treat and maintain healthy hair and skin.
2 Nettle root: Those little plants with the big sting are good for something after all. Nettle root is another treatment which blocks the production of chemicals which enlarge the prostate.
3 They are the same ones that can cause hair loss. Evidence suggests that nettle root may not only stave off baldness, but may actually regenerate hair growth.
4 Vitamins: Your mother told you they were good for you, but you may not know they're good for your hair too. Vitamin A is an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp.
5 Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation.
6 In addition to these ingredients, which help stop hair loss naturally, massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage.
7 Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three).( but if your head gets wet you will be able to smell it )
8 Try rubbing your hair with rangoli henna.
9 Practise Meditation. Most of the times, the root cause for hair loss is stress. Meditation can help in reducing that and restore hormonal balance.

dale91
04-14-2010, 08:55 AM
Here are other stuff that works really well....
*Lettuce is useful in preventing hair loss. A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice is believed to help the growth of hair if taken to the extent to half a litre a day
* Onion has also been found beneficial in patchy baldness. The affected part should be rubbed with onions morning and evening till it is red. It should be rubbed with honey afterwards.
* Mustard oil, boiled with henna leaves, is useful for healthy growth of hair. About 250 ml of mustard oil should be boiled in a tin basin. About sixty grams of henna leaves should be gradually put in this oil till they are burnt in the oil. The oil should then be filtered using a cloth and stored. Regular massage of the head with the oil will produce abundant hair.:h7:

jasmine
05-05-2010, 04:29 PM
daily hair fall is normal but i think you lose lot of hair
Apply light hot coconut oil and massage gently
Apply egg white once in a weak
Take spinach which contains vitamin A
apart from this you have to reduce your stress

allanweary
06-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Today everything possible. I think that Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in maintaining hair follicles rich. The 'B' vitamins add to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color & also stimulates blood circulation. And you should do massaging your hair so very good result get you.