View Full Version : Pics inside of what i have on my nose....bumps etc...i want surgery!

01-09-2010, 05:16 PM
ive had this for years...i dont wanna mess around with lotions etc...what surgery do you folks recommend? thank ya



01-10-2010, 02:47 AM
What are we looking for?

I only see redness and inflammation.

01-10-2010, 01:51 PM
you know surgery isn't the answer to everything. you might have rosacea, that can be helped by antibiotics. there are so many products to take care of this. i don't even know if a good plastic surgeon would be willing to operate for such a minor problem. i know it is major to you but don't jump into surgery until you have to, please.

01-10-2010, 01:58 PM
i see you are in your mid thirties. that is a perfect age you know. and i know how bad imperfections can cause one to be unhappy but i still say surgery should be the last resort. stick with us here. you will probably get a lot of ideas. i have psoriasis all over my body except my face. everyone here has one problem or another. we face things together.

01-11-2010, 05:11 PM
thanks for the input. it's the first thing people notice about me and they stare at it....the holes and bumps in my nose......it's the 'ugly side" of me.

so should i go to a regular dermatolgist?

el canadiano
01-12-2010, 01:10 AM
Surgery is going to actually harm you in the long run. Look at guys like Michael Jackson or those who are years after having some sort of plastic surgery.

01-12-2010, 06:35 PM
thank you for the responses'

I wasnt thinking of any type of Drastic surgery....

I was thinking of a "Chemical Peel" or something simular that will make my nose skin smooth and uncratered ya know ?

01-13-2010, 01:55 PM
a dermatologist would best one to see. i know a lot of men and women with this problem. you will be fine. trust me.

01-13-2010, 07:33 PM
well...let me tell you...it looks a lot worse in person.

these guys you know with it...have they done anything about it? are they just living with it? i cant just let it get on my nerves any longer...

01-14-2010, 01:20 PM
a few of them just didn't care, and the women and 2 men went on an antibiotic. one of the guys just did the antibiotic, the other one used a cream also for a while. it didn't go totally away but it didn't show red or irritated. i think a trip to the derm is the best thing. i know it can be expensive but i am not a doctor and they would be your best bet right now. first have the inflamation diagnosed from a pro. i think it is rosacea but i am not a derm. or doc. by the way you can hardly see it on the people now. they had it on their cheeks also. and now there is nothing. good luck.