PDA

View Full Version : hi, i'm jamy!

jamygamos
07-09-2008, 02:39 AM
hey all!

i'm jamy. i've always had terrible skin allergies, and this inspired me to make my thesis about safe skin care and cosmetics products.

my thesismates and i want to come up with a skin care and cosmetics product line that is hypoallergenic, (will not cause allergies) non-comedogenic, and will deliver actual results for beautiful skin.

for this to be possible, however, we need your help. we made survey questionnaire and we hope that people from any part of the world, of any race, would spare a few moments of their time to answer this questionnaire. to those who are interested in helping, please email me at jamygamos@yahoo.com.ph and i will personally mail you the survey :p please help us come up with this truly one-of-a-kind product line that will be highly beneficial to those like me who have grave problems with skin allergies.

thank you very much, and have a good day everybody!

Dr.Deepak
07-09-2008, 10:23 AM
Hello :h5: jamy,welcome to the forum..Well hope you get what you are searching for.. Let me know if you need any help in this issues..

Ashma
07-09-2008, 11:27 AM
hello Jamy welcome to the forum.Hope to see you around here..

jamygamos
07-10-2008, 01:36 AM
thank you.. 010081 and ashma. this forum seems like a really good one :D

chicque
07-10-2008, 04:23 AM
hello jammy! i would like to participate in your survey if you'd like. i don't mind at all! and i hope you have a nice time here!

jamygamos
07-10-2008, 05:16 AM
thank you chicque!!! thank you very much!!! :D

allie01
07-16-2008, 06:54 AM
hi...welcome to dermatalk!! hope you can enjoy!!