PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Ramon
11-06-2009, 04:43 PM
I am an honest, detailed oriented, motivated, and determined individual. Through life’s lessons I have become a student of life and it is my overall intention to learn as much as possible about whole herbal preparations as they apply to us as humans.
My aspirations are simply for continued growth, appreciation, knowledge and more than anything, acceptance to the wisdoms nature has yet to allow.

Dr.Deepak
11-06-2009, 05:26 PM
Hello Ramon welcome to dermatalk. we hope you'll learn much more here and share tips and suggestions with us too. We hope to see you around here at dermatalk. Thank you for joining.

vencasand
11-07-2009, 02:37 PM
welcome to our forum Ramon. we are always glad to have new people here. we love new ideas and if you have any questions please by all means ask. you shall get an answer.

Ramon
11-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Your warm welcome is really appreciated. I’m a bit new here and along with having ten thumbs when it comes to the whole Internet, computer and keyboard thing, I find myself stumbling while navigating. Is there a “how to”??? I’m not sure what the difference is between blogs, threads or post are, as they relate to this site. Any help would again be helpful.

Dr.Deepak
11-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Well blogs are just articles and that is different from threads and posts. As blogs here are written by a chosen person, not everyone can write it. But threads and posts is what every can write and post. Usually Threads are where you ask something to our community members and posts are also a part of threads where you reply to anyone here.

i'm not good at explaining but lets take an example you started a new discussion by creating this new threads which is also a post and we are posting by replying so its our post. Thread is a new discussion.. so whenever you want to discuss something or share something to the members here you create a new thread.. and we reply with a reply post.

Was this you asked for ?? sorry if i didn't get your question.. :h5:

rajeev
11-08-2009, 08:35 AM
welcome to the forum Ramon.