PDA

View Full Version : reversing sun damage on my skin

smoothskingirl
11-03-2009, 08:02 PM
Hey Ladies,
My name is Debbie Lutman and I have a home in Woodstock Georgia and Englewood Florida so I kinda live both places. I'm 55 and always loved being in the sun. I became an Independant Skin Care consultant for Rodan and Fields the dermatologists that developed ProActive. I started using the REVERSE sun damage regimen at the end of July as I have ALWAYS been in the sun and still love it and won't give it up. This has really started reversing beneath the skin and I'm starting to see the benefits. I am sharing only because I can testify to the products as my daughters and granddaughters love PROACTIVE and now they have fabulous new products. If you want more information, just shoot me an email! I hope all you wonderful women my age don't give up on looking in your 30-40's because you can.

Dr.Deepak
11-04-2009, 05:10 AM
Hey Debbie Lutman welcome to DermaTalk Skin Care Forums. Thank you for sharing with us. We hope you'll share more tips and suggestions with us here. Thanks for joining.

vencasand
11-04-2009, 02:39 PM
welcome to our forum Debbie. we have both guys and gals here. it is always good to meet new people and have new ideas. welcome to our site.

catherine
11-23-2009, 07:56 AM
hello Debbie welcome to the forum.:)