PDA

View Full Version : Best Cellulite Cream?

KarlaSutton
08-03-2009, 04:07 AM
It's about time someone came out with an anti cellulite cream that actually worked. I'm talking about the best cellulite cream ever! Something with scientific studies and REAL ingredients that don't just act like make-up.

But, for now. What does everyone consider the best anti cellulite cream ?

Dennis
08-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Well, anti-cellulite cream is the easiest way to get ride of it. Everyone like it ;)

vencasand
08-04-2009, 02:51 PM
most anti cellulite creams have a drug in it called aminophyllin. orally it was used for asthma. it is a bronkodialator. it is more anti fat topically than anti cellulite but it only works while you are using it. cellulite will come back when you stop. i tried it and it didn't do much for me.

KarlaSutton
08-23-2009, 05:58 PM
An anti cellulite cream is best used in conjunction with cellulite massages, and other types of cellulite treatments.

marilynnsyrett
08-24-2009, 01:57 PM
But doesnt the cream have harmful side effects?

alldaymakeup
09-09-2009, 01:01 PM
SeneGence just launched a new Anti-Cellulite Body Sculpting lotion with Scientific proven Clinical studies to back, like all the rest of their products, it reduces the body fat tissue by up to 67% in two months!

VANYA
09-13-2009, 12:28 AM
I honestly think that weight training with right diet and drinking enough water would reduce it much faster than the products.

Hyalogic
10-19-2009, 03:47 PM
We have done some research on a few ingredients that we have in a cellulite cream that we just released. This cellulite cream (http://www.hyalogic.com/episilk_cellulitecream.htm) has 4 main ingredients: Regu-Shape, Regu-Stretch, Regu-Slim, and caffeine. These ingredients have been proven to provide results in little as two weeks. This however helps with stretch marks and fat burning as well.

KarlaSutton
10-28-2009, 03:39 AM
Regu Slim and caffeine are fabolous ingredients in anti cellulite creams. Has anyone tried the Cellulite Repair Cream by EliteSkin? It has an ingredient called Bodyfit that sounds really interesting.

Kliz
10-28-2009, 04:27 PM
Cellulite is a condition that stems from the inside and has many causes. It is most simply fat pockets and no cream can do anything but attempt to reduce its appearance. Because all of the different areas of the body cellulite forms on and the different types of skin people have, it is not likely any cellulite cream will be successful. I'd suggest talking with your dermatologist. Weight loss isn't always even a solution because many thin people have cellulite and a cause of it can even be too much leg exercise. I'd suggest staying informed and researching the issue before you buy any products

Roi
11-01-2009, 08:28 AM
It's about time someone came out with an anti cellulite

What do you mean about "it about time..."? there a lots of good products for that. actually, it's not 1 product. If you want to have best result you should use a full package for Cellilite. Check this on for example:anti cellulite
Includes: Cellulite Body Gel + Cellulite Body Mud Treatment + Firming Body Lotion.

Valence
11-05-2009, 01:11 AM
personally, i believe cellulite massages are very effective for cellulite. however, if they are not done right they will damage your cellulite and make your cellulite worse. as such, there is a fine balance between the two. also, there a lot of creams out there that actually do work and a lot of devices that work as well. you just have to choose the right one :)

KarlaSutton
12-01-2009, 04:13 PM
What do you mean about "it about time..."? there a lots of good products for that. actually, it's not 1 product. If you want to have best result you should use a full package for Cellilite. Check this on for example:anti cellulite
Includes: Cellulite Body Gel + Cellulite Body Mud Treatment + Firming Body Lotion.

I say this because up until now I hadn't had success with any anti cellulite cream products. I tried the spa treatments without success. I have spent some time now with a product called Cellulite Repair by EliteSkin. I've had a lot of success with it, to my surprise. It's odor-free which is really a bonus. I don't want to smell like sunblock all day.

Roi
12-02-2009, 07:24 AM
I say this because up until now I hadn't had success with any anti cellulite cream products. I tried the spa treatments without success. I have spent some time now with a product called Cellulite Repair by EliteSkin. I've had a lot of success with it, to my surprise. It's odor-free which is really a bonus. I don't want to smell like sunblock all day.

KarlaSutton - have you see the product that I mention in my last post here? I'm more than sure that it will help you.
I advice to you to take a look at the link in my signature and read there how the Dead Sea can naturally help your problem...

jentaguibo
03-03-2010, 04:17 PM
Hands down, dermaglow's Nuvectin Advanced Cellulite Therapy works miracles. I had my first baby about 9 months back and haven't had time to go to the gym. I noticed how bad my situation was when I saw a photo of me wearing a skirt. Trust me, I swear by this product.

I got it as a free sample from a website called All About Healthy Skin. It worked so I bought a full size tube.

y34963
03-03-2010, 11:19 PM
I have many friends who have cellulite and none of them have been able to get rid of it. Has anyone gotten rid of it without it coming back? My friends tell me it isn't possible for it to go away forever - once you have celluite there is no getting rid of it. These women are very active, most of them have never been over weight, they workout regularly and from what I see eat well.

I am lucky and don't have any and at my age probably won't get it but would like to help them if there is a remedy that works.

minervagraham
04-06-2010, 06:29 AM
Check *********** for the best available cellulite creams accompanied by product feedback. I'm sure you'll find one to your liking.

kimclara
07-18-2012, 08:11 PM
a home remedy for cellulite is coffee grounds, also a good exfoliator for your body!

BRTCskincare
07-18-2012, 08:37 PM
Products that contain vitamin c are great for removing any unwanted marks on the skin such as cellulite, stretch marks or scars. http://****store.com/****/vitalizer-cream-moisturizer this product is great for getting rid of any unwanted blemisheds. It is a moisturizer that slowly lightens the skin over time and while doing so hides any visible lines (like cellulite). Hope this helps :)

feminaoxay
02-08-2013, 05:55 AM
Hi,
Do massage daily.
You should do exercise at least 45 minutes.
Eating a healthy diet is very important for your Skin.
cellulite is natural creams that also very good for skin.It is similar to the skins natural cream.
Hope will help.