PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic Skin Lightening Blog!

PureEscape
07-23-2009, 02:46 AM
For the past 3 weeks, I've started researching on pigmentation concerns and lightening/evening skin tone. I stumbled on this very good blog filled with tips, recommendations, articles, reviews.

I've learned so much here. I'm really fascinated with the DDF cleanser and Bioderma White Objective serum in the review section. It looks like it's updated frequently too.

Dennis
07-23-2009, 10:29 PM
Can you share that link with us. I wanna learn more about skin lightening and so. Waiting for you answer...

oshani
08-07-2009, 10:23 AM
You want lighter, clearer skin in about a week for most! Contact me at shebanaz1@aol.com. This is a very big seller on ebay, the link is also below!
[Link Removed]

JHauck
08-02-2011, 02:14 AM
Share the link with us, we'd like to know more about it. I am thinking of purchasing NeuCell Skin Lightener to even out my skin tone, and I would just like to know what others have to say about this product. So, sharing that link will be truly helpful.

Akshi
02-20-2012, 04:24 PM
Hi...mine is a long story...I was using obagi nu-derm regime for 4months period
Along with tretinoin and whole kit....during which I got little dark patch below my lower lip....so to make it go due to wrong guidance I used sum cheap bleach
Over ma face ...as a result ma whole face became red and had wrong reaction
My face became worse then my physician asked me to use obagi with different combination....but I had pigmentation on my mouth around areas side of my upper cheeks and on forehead and nose as well...then I tried laser therapy on this but of no use my face got worsened...then I stopped using all creams n took
Break for 10days n went to dermatologist then he asked me to use three creams
Called tacroz,dremz and a skin lightening cream with kojic acid...now my face is better that before been using it for past 2 months...but still am not happy with my face I huv discolouration and pigmentation which can be covered by make up
My dermatologist asked me to use these 3 creams for next 6 months but said not sure if the pigmentation will go....now this is really worrying me ...I used to huv very nice skin before using all these creams...pl guide me

withavision
04-17-2012, 02:57 AM
I have a similar blog on natural skin lightening, but I am new here, so once I am permitted to have a signature the link to it will be there.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!