PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of wrinkles?

Joyce
07-14-2009, 12:06 PM
Hii...

I am Joyce..
I am working in Software concern. Now wrinkles are appearing on my face. I am very sad about that.
so please can any one give me the solution for avoiding wrinkles.:confused:

sheri
07-14-2009, 12:18 PM
Yeah..

Iíve heard that too much sugar in your diet can cause wrinkles. Some skin experts believe that sugar is one of the worst culprits when it comes to ageing.
But it is true we cannot avoid sugar in our life. can try to take small amount of sugar in ur life. It will reduce the Wrinkles...
Otherwise u can try this stuff AquaRevive from Revivaderm. This cream will reduce the wrinkles within short period..
check out in Revivaderm.com

marilynnsyrett
07-16-2009, 12:06 PM
Hii...

I am Joyce..
I am working in Software concern. Now wrinkles are appearing on my face. I am very sad about that.

Hi Joyce,

Lokks like you have a desk job that requires you to spend a lot of time inside the office in an air conditioned environment. This can highly dehydrate your skin making it dry and lifeless. Development of wrinkles is no surprise. Make sure you moisturize your skin very well. Carry a moisturizer with you and apply it a couple of time during the day after washing your face. Also, this is about time you started using anti aging creams. They will take care of the wrinkles and delay the appearance of other aging signs.

vencasand
07-17-2009, 02:01 PM
working in front of a computer all day can be stressful. applying moisturizers is a good idea but that is hard to do when you are at work. i would suggest getting a good face cream with at least 15spf.in it. also you can get a good night cream to moisturize overnight., get plenty of sleep and drink a lot of liquids. carbonated sodas are not that good for you but any liquid you drink is hydrating. water is the best. at work bring in some small flowers to brighten your space, eat well balanced meals, hope this helps.

oshani
07-18-2009, 04:12 AM
Try my Anti-Wrinkle solution cream and watch wrinkles peel right off or improve greatly! Contact me at shebanaz1@aol.com

Ashma
07-18-2009, 07:08 AM
Try my Anti-Wrinkle solution cream and watch wrinkles peel right off or improve greatly! Contact me at shebanaz1@aol.com

oh really.. and i think its within a week... if i'm not wrong as in your other posts. Are you giving any samples. :P:

oshani
07-19-2009, 01:19 PM
oh really.. and i think its within a week... if i'm not wrong as in your other posts. Are you giving any samples. :P:

Yes I do give samples for $10.00 including shipping, you can see results with this within 1 week as well or maybe 2 depending on your skin.

Dennis
07-19-2009, 02:02 PM
working in front of a computer all day can be stressful. applying moisturizers is a good idea but that is hard to do when you are at work. i would suggest getting a good face cream with at least 15spf.in it. also you can get a good night cream to moisturize overnight., get plenty of sleep and drink a lot of liquids. carbonated sodas are not that good for you but any liquid you drink is hydrating. water is the best. at work bring in some small flowers to brighten your space, eat well balanced meals, hope this helps.

You tried it, you read it, or you think so?? I mean, I tried it too but it doesn`t help me :(

skinee
08-03-2009, 06:40 AM
Hii...

I am Joyce..

I use dewydefense tinted sunscreen and retin A...lots of water too.

sheri
08-04-2009, 06:49 AM
try AquaRevive from Revivaderm Stuff . you can feel differents soon.

Dennis
08-04-2009, 01:48 PM
try AquaRevive from Revivaderm Stuff . you can feel differents soon.

Can you share link with us please. I tried to find on Google but didn`t find anything good.
Thanks!

skinee
08-06-2009, 04:15 AM
Yes I do give samples for $10.00 including shipping, you can see results with this within 1 week as well or maybe 2 depending on your skin.

If it's not better than retin a do you give refunds?:p

sheri
08-06-2009, 06:41 AM
Can you share link with us please. I tried to find on Google but didn`t find anything good.
Thanks!

Dennis
try AquaRevive from the following link http://www.revivaderm.com/revivaderm/products/AQUAREVIVE

AGELESSONE
08-06-2009, 10:02 PM

Trust me.....it's not on the same planet as retin-a

oshani
08-07-2009, 10:19 AM

Hi unfortunately not because after it's opened it's of no use to me, my customers always like it. thanks

oshani
08-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190325970439&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Kirbonator
10-18-2009, 08:24 PM
Anti Age by Rodan and Fields is the only way to go! Inventors of Proactiv, they now have skin care for every issue. FDA approved, 15 years of clinical research and proven results!

You can read about it and get it here!

[ Link Removed ]

y34963
10-20-2009, 04:12 PM
Retin A in the evening, vitamin c serum in the morning with a good broad spectrum sunscreen will definately help those wrinkles. It isn't an over night success by any means but give this time and you will have amazing skin!!

Johannes333
10-25-2009, 10:32 AM
Hey, the galvanic spa really worked for me, smoothens out the wrinkles on your face with galvanic currents. Also the ageLOC gels I used with it really create dramatic effects.

I got it half price because a friend of mine recommended it to me.

use the following sponsor ID buying nuskin products to get 50 % off: DKW9532177

Remember to select the ADR subscription if you want 50 % off..

Johannes.

email me at nuskinhea@hotmail.com if you have any questions

catherine
10-26-2009, 10:20 AM
Thanks i'll check that out too.

phool6
11-22-2009, 01:37 PM
It's really hard to get of wrinkles without undergoing surgical procedures, like face lift etc. But you can always prevent against forming new ones by applying moisturizers regularly, esp. to the area near eyes and mouth.

Roi
11-23-2009, 07:30 AM
Hi phool6
There are specific products for the eyes areas and for wrinkles. not just any face moisturizer cream...

Hifza khan
01-22-2010, 05:58 AM
Even in darker skinned people, exposure to sunlight, especially during the summer months, can cause a higher-than-normal level of skin pigmentation (melanin) under the eyes. People get sun tans because exposure to the sun increases the natural pigmentation of the skin and draws that pigmentation to the surface. The same principle applies to the skin under the eyes.
Another cause is lack of sleep or excessive tiredness can cause paleness of the skin, which again allows the blood underneath the skin to become more visible and appear more blue or darker.
You should try some natural remedies which would be very effective for wrinkles problem:

like a night solution of almond oil and honey. Or the morning treatment where you combine tomato juice, lemon juice and gram flour that you make into a paste, apply and leave on for 10 minutes then cleanse.
Among the all anti aging remedies, castor oil is probably the most popular one. It has been used for thousands of years for massage purposes. This is known to work by drawing blood circulation and increasing the biological energy to the area where it is applied. Additionally castor oil also draws away the lodged toxins out of the massaged skin. A daily gentle massage of facial skin with castor oil, improves circulation and removes impurities, thereby maintains the tone of the skin and prevent wrinkles formation.

chris
02-08-2010, 01:52 AM
Keep your skin moisturized. Use a skin care cream. or splash face with water and put a thin layer of vaseline over that to hold in moisture. drink water.

Johannes333
02-08-2010, 10:03 AM
No Chris,

It is incorrect to use vaseline on your skin, since vaseline has the effect of blocking the skin from receiving moisture. It may keep the moisture your skin already has but it will block it from further getting any moisture.

I see people mentioning vaseling and creams which don't do a difference to your skins moisture level other than keeping the current level of moisture and its big big big mistake !

You need to use creams which attract moisture and contain the substance "humectants" which is a moisture-attracted.

This is very important, otherwise if you use vaseline or other creams that don't make a difference, all that will do is you'll feel like you got moist skin for a few hours, only to realize you got dry skin afterwards again.

Its the same with many lip balms.. they keep your current level of moisture but do nothing to actually "moist" the lips, making it a evil spiral of you buying more and more lip balm making no difference leading to dryer lips.

Kind Regards,

Johannes

chris
02-09-2010, 03:07 PM
I am more than willing to Accept your statements johannes33 but would love to know if the statements you said are based in fact and if so could you point me in a direction where i could learn more? Thanks

Rene Greenwald
02-16-2010, 01:51 AM
I haven't really had any success with topicals. I got botox and that definitely helped. Wish I had used more sunscreen when I was younger though! I use it EVERY day now.

This video explained a lot: http://www.dermtv.com/get-rid-wrinkles-botox-and-fillers

Hope that helps!

betsysmith25
04-15-2010, 07:46 AM
Mostly wrinkles are delicate creases caused by thin, sagging skin. These are especially visible on the face, neck and hands. You know after the birth of my baby I suffered from skin problems & I had no time to take care of my skin. The muscles of the face and neck began to sag and fine lines and wrinkles began to appear. I was scared to try new stuff because it might not be good for my skin. Then i tried this home remedy-Cut a green Thompson seedless grape in half and gently crush it on your face on the wrinkles. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water and let it dry in natural air."Hope you find it useful.

Beauty Diva
04-20-2010, 12:28 AM
[ Link Under Review ]

this stuff is amazing. 12 month full money back guarantee. contact me at: shae0303@gmail.com for more info on how to get it free or just get samples! I swear by this stuff it is amazing

jennie455
04-22-2010, 08:46 AM
Regular facial exercise and massage with an almond oil will help you to reduce the wrinkles. You can view more details on http://www.***********/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=34

betsysmith25
04-23-2010, 08:01 AM
It is natural to see wrinkles on the face when you grow old. This is the effect of ageing. Premature ageing and wrinkles can be checked if care is taken when you are young. I wasted my money for trying out different stuffs; just avoid putting harsh chemicals on your face/ body to remove age spots, freckles or even dark circles. Try a natural way to do it. Besides being safer to your skin, it will save you a lot of money that the dermatologist would be pocketing. You can try out this home remedy-Massage your face; this reduces the flashiness of the skin and restores a young look. You can apply coconut oil on the portions of your skin and face where wrinkles set in and gently massage every night at bedtime. Massage increases the blood circulation and results in the tightening of muscles and tissue.

oshani
04-23-2010, 12:11 PM

Hi yes but you have to pay $10.00 for samples. Just type in Youth Maintenance Moisturizing cream in ebay search and it will come right up. Also remember if you're interested contact me at shebanaz1@aol.com because I don't come here often, thanks

oshani
04-23-2010, 12:12 PM
Hi yes but you have to pay $10.00 for samples. Just type in Youth Maintenance Moisturizing cream in ebay search and it will come right up. Also remember if you're interested contact me at shebanaz1@aol.com because I don't come here often, thanks

ktm
05-05-2010, 12:36 PM
Hello
I am having a simple solution to remove the wrinkles.In the morning,Just take a two spoon of milk and apply on face with the help of cotton.And wash after twenty minute.If you do this daily for a week.You definitely get a result.You found that your wrinkles is going to end and your skin is also glowing.

dale91
05-28-2010, 07:51 AM
Hii...

I am Joyce..

Here's my simple treatment:
1. cold teabag = gently apply around the eyes (careful that it wont get into the eyes) then leave on for a 10mins then rinse off with lukewarm water..The "tannin" in the tea is a great exfoliant to skin...works great..
2. Milk + honey = use cold milk, do the same procedure as the teabag...works well too..

A healthy diet which is full of nutrients is the most essential thing in this case. If the body does not receive its daily intake of nutrients, it may create such problems and maybe worse in the future.
Some of the essential nutrients can be found in:
1) Fresh Fruits and vegetables
2) Green leafy vegetables
3) Cereal crops such as oats, barley, wheat and millets. 4) Fresh juices of fruits and vegetables.
A breakfast is the most important meal of the day and should be consumed before starting any kind of work.

Other Skin Care Treatments
1) Washing your face with water and a soft soap every hour is very important. It is very important that your skin stays fresh and cool all the time and free from any germs or bacteria.
2) Daily eight hours of sleep is very essential for the body and the eyes. It is very important that you sleep without being disturbed at all. This is not only good for the eyes but also for the body as you will not have any health problems in the future.
3) "Work less and relax more" should be your main motto if you wish to get rid of the dark circles as soon as possible. Stress and fatigue are two toxic enemies of a dark circle-free skin.
4) Exercising is also very important and should be added to your daily regime. If you remain healthy at all times, you will not encounter any health problems.
These suggestions are very instrumental for under eye treatment.

oshani
05-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Hi you should try youth maintenance cream with retinol to prevent new wrinkles from forming. I'm an esthetician and you should begin now to prevent further damage from the UVA rays and your outside environment. I'm 40 and people still tell me I look in my 20's. The jar is $25.00, it's an all in 1 cream. If interested contact me at shebanaz1@aol.com and I'll send you the paypal invoice to pay with, thanks

AGELESSONE
05-29-2010, 10:01 PM
Hi you should try youth maintenance cream with retinol to prevent new wrinkles from forming. I'm an esthetician and you should begin now to prevent further damage from the UVA rays and your outside environment. I'm 40 and people still tell me I look in my 20's. The jar is $25.00, it's an all in 1 cream. If interested contact me at shebanaz1@aol.com and I'll send you the paypal invoice to pay with, thanks

Do you sell SPAM????

y34963
05-30-2010, 06:23 AM
Apparently he does!!

latifouro
05-31-2010, 06:22 AM
i think you need to wash your face with soap then use neutrogena or olay .

emmawatson
06-02-2010, 10:33 AM
Wrinkles are the unwanted lines, which appear automatically on the face as we grow up. These lines make us no more look younger, and so we, nowadays, are becoming quite cautious about wrinkles. Whenever we think about improved face value we always consider a person’s face that is wrinkle free, and looks younger than its actual age.
Not only the skin of our face, wrinkles are often found in other parts of our body too. As face value carries more importance than the beauty of other parts of our body, so you will find that people are generally worried about reducing the wrinkles on their faces. For aged people, wrinkles on the face are quite natural, but for younger or middle aged people, wrinkles are the outcome of environmental factors and poor skin condition.