PDA

View Full Version : How to lose fat

sindhu_pec
07-05-2009, 08:11 AM
Count how many calories you eat in a normal day. That's right, wake up, and consume like you would normally eat and count the calories in everything you eat and everything you drink and keep track of it on a piece of paper or on your computer.
At the end of that day, add up the number of calories you ate/drank. Be as exact as possible. Once you add it all up, you now have the total number of calories you consume daily. Also, weigh yourself.
Starting the day after you counted calories, eat 500 calories LESS then you normally do.
Cardio is a must for fat loss. If your serious about losing fat, but don’t want to do the cardio workouts, then you are wasting your time. Jog, walk, swim, jump rope, ride a bike, take an aerobics class, whatever… Just do it! All it takes is 30 minutes a day, 3 - 5 days a week.

Dennis
07-05-2009, 09:50 AM
This is problem, when people are solving their problems when is too late. I mean, why should you lose fat? You could be angular and thinking before what will happens if I`ll not think on myself and my body. Whole problem is, people are not thinking on their body that much.

lilypotter
07-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Dennis, its late, so its a problem and we have to solve it :) gaining weight may not actually be gaining weight. it depends on various factors. It may be inability to loose weight. may be due to medical reasons.

Sindhu,
Loosing weight may be difficult but not impossible. I have tip for you. Digestive system the one which consumes most of the energy released by our food. irony but true :) so make it work more by consuming raw food rather than cooked or processed. however don't increase the amount of food you take. deceive your stomach by drinking lots of water, but don't deceive your body, supply all the nutrients it needs. your 30 mins work out helps to stay fit but will not reduce your weight. may be you can increase slowly. consult a dietitian for proper diet

AGELESSONE
07-12-2009, 03:28 PM
This is problem, when people are solving their problems when is too late. I mean, why should you lose fat? You could be angular and thinking before what will happens if I`ll not think on myself and my body. Whole problem is, people are not thinking on their body that much.

Say what?????

Dennis
07-12-2009, 04:57 PM
I wanna say that people are thinking about yourself when is too late. They should thought about it before

PaulG
07-15-2009, 07:10 AM
It's quite hard to "think before". Like think before you get some disease. How could you know? You can't always predict what will happen.
Anyway, probably the best way to lose fat and not gain double more after it is regular exercising combined with healthy food. You can eat many food as you need energy when exercising but it must be healthy. That's all.

Dennis
07-15-2009, 08:04 PM
It's quite hard to "think before". Like think before you get some disease. How could you know? You can't always predict what will happen.
Anyway, probably the best way to lose fat and not gain double more after it is regular exercising combined with healthy food. You can eat many food as you need energy when exercising but it must be healthy. That's all.

But if you are eating like abnormal person and you`re sitting whole day at house, how would not you know that everything of that will cost you so much really soon...???

chinee
07-20-2009, 10:28 AM
I suggest you should do the after 6 routine then try to go swimming or any activities that can make you perspire a lot. I recommend also to you to go sauna it will help you get rid of those dead skin cells and at the same time it will help you lose fats easily. I think you should try these one because I did these also. And I can say it is effective.

jstevenson
07-21-2009, 08:40 PM
To lose fat you need to limit the calorie intake first and then do some exercise. Walking an hour a day does wonders for me.

vencasand
07-22-2009, 01:59 PM
-Dennis, may you be blessed with perfect health, no depression, no stress, no illnesses that prevent you from exercising, i was you once. i ate healthy, i was a strong girl and active. i was a tomboy and i could keep up or do better than most guy friends. at age 20 i started with bouts of pain from arthritis, 35 my marriage fell apart and so did i. age 38 my arthritis was advanced in my neck, but i still had to work 2 jobs to support my 2 daughters and me. age 45 my life became almost unbearable, i bounced back a little and at 57 couldn't pay my bills unless i did bankruptcy. i was in deep depression still holding a job, 40 hours a week. i got to keep my car and my home, got a second job and thought i would be okay and then my youngest daughter moved out and with her half my income. i could no longer buy healthy, i had to buy what food i could afford. one week i had vacation and nothing to eat but sweet potato pancakes. my cupboards were bare. now if i saw all this coming at 19 i would have been in tip top shape to handle everything but health prevented me. think dennis, not all people have fairy tale lives.

sandy
03-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Yoga is a best exercise to losing weight. so you can try yoga and lose your burn fat.

Josh Evans
03-02-2011, 08:26 AM
Look for healthy, delicious meals online or in your cookbooks, and create a menu for the week. Make sure that your meal plan reduces your total calorie intake: you're not going to lose weight if you consume the same amount of calories by eating different foods. Make a list of what you'll need for these meals, and -- except for a few snacks, of course -- don't stray from your list when you get to the market. Planning your meals helps ensure you get a balanced diet and reduces the temptation to stop off for fast food or order a pizza. Remember, it's easier to stick to your shopping list if you shop when you aren't hungry - this will help avoid impulse buys which contribute to calorie consumption. It sounds illogical but it's true. Restrict yourself from eating fat would only make you feel not comfortable with your diet. It helps for a little while of course but in long run you won't lose more than 5-8 pounds. The reason is simple, because your body needs certain amount of fat and it'll keep giving you signals to eat enough fat. Fat is energy hence why you will always need it.

straccy
03-02-2011, 09:34 AM
fat lose strategies
1.buy healthy foods only.
2.Prepare foods in advance
3.eat junk food 10% off the time.
4.Track progress for motivation

Josh Evans
03-07-2011, 06:54 AM
Strength training increases cardiovascular fitness, strengthens joints & bones, builds muscle, improves flexibility, … And it also helps fat loss. Eat whole, unprocessed foods 90% of the time. Whole foods come as close as possible to their natural state: without added sugars, fats, sauces, … Buy raw foods and cook them yourself. Fat doesn’t make you fat, bad nutrition & lack of exercise do. Healthy fats help fat loss: they satiate and slow down digestion. Eat healthy fats with each meal: fish oil, olive oil, mixed nuts.

sandy
03-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Consume more calories than you burn. Choose healthy foods to add calories.
Drink healthy beverages to add calories.Have a balanced diet to lose weight off your stomach fat.and drink plenty of water.

paulspnao
04-26-2011, 04:46 AM
Really fat is big problem but fat loss is possible I have some tips for you for losing fat. You can lose fat fast and forever without waking up at 5am to run on an empty stomach, without exercising 6x/week, without feeling hungry all the time or cutting your favorite foods forever and without expensive supplements. Exercising positively influences your eating habits. You’ll stick to your diet better if you do strength training, losing more fat. You’ll get best results doing a free weight routine of compound exercises like Squats & Dead lifts. Check Strong Lifts 5×5: it only takes 3x45mins/week. Grains like pasta or rice are very caloric dense: 100g blank pasta has over 350kcal while 100g broccoli has only 35kcal. Limit your intake of grains to post workout only to automatically reduce your caloric intake. Thanks for sharing with us.:h10:

Halsey
05-17-2011, 10:01 AM
The best solution for the weight loss is exercise and these exercise are best in fat burning.
Running is the best exercises because it helps you burn the calories.
Just in 30 minutes a person can easily burn 300 calories.
Walking, Sprinting and adding hills or an incline can burn 180 calories in 30 minutes.
Bicycling and Swimming of 30 minutes can burn 400 to 500 calories.

sallyB
05-19-2011, 10:18 AM
Move more. Eat less. And eat healthy. That's my simple philosophy.

ross88online
05-29-2011, 07:04 AM
Those who want to loose weight should be sincere about their daily diet and exercise.They can take pills to gain fast weight weight loss.Forerunner 610 Review (http://www.runtheline.com/1671/garmin-forerunner-610-review)

vencasand
05-29-2011, 01:04 PM
diet pills really only work for the first 3 weeks. then your body is used to them. most people don't know this. over my lifetime i must have spent over $500, us for losing weight. i am still way over weight but i am not driving myself nuts. i try to eat healthy when i can. i try not to overeat.

harry
06-23-2011, 06:40 AM
Weight and body fat is the major problem of this one age and have created much problem to many of the younger's.... I think that by adopting the simple way's of dieting and exercising any one will get rid of this one problem easily....

Jimie
07-04-2011, 10:11 AM
I have some simple tips to lose fat.
1.Green tea is best for fat burning.
2.Walk and running are best exercise for fat.
3.Try to avoid oily food.
4.Fruits are best food for fat burning.

Blitz
07-05-2011, 10:22 AM
Yes Jimmie i agree with you that fruits are good for burning fats, green tea is effective and also avoiding oily thing is a best solution for this purpose.

Bradle
07-16-2011, 07:48 AM
Hi All,
To lose fat and weight you must do regular exercise and have strict diet plan.
Do start with cardio exercise and eat raw food and take liquids in your diet.

Francey
07-22-2011, 10:40 AM
Hi...
Losing fat is considered very tough as our routine of life has made it hard for us to take time for ourselves. Jog, walk, swim, jump rope, ride a bike, take an aerobics class, whatever… Just do it! All it takes is 30 minutes a day, 3 - 5 days a week.

Michealleo
07-26-2011, 04:50 AM
yeah this is how i lost the extra weight. instead of 3 meals a day i ate 5 little ones. by little i mean a small bowl of fruit salad or half a sandwhich.

after losing the weight i stopped but it was perfect for me because i HATE feeling hungry.

yamalin
07-26-2011, 10:08 AM
HI there,
Best one fat burner helps much to have the much better one body figure and physique... I think that this helps much to have the better one body and own choice slim fitness....

healthfount.com
07-26-2011, 11:58 AM
Also good tips are:
1. Use smaller plates. It’s not a secret that the amount of food you eat per day is very important. Big portions encourage overeating. That is why it is recommended to choose smaller plates. This way you will eat less and feel a sense of satiety without overeating. There is one more secret that oyu must know. Did you know that blue color suppresses appetite? So a perfect plate for those on diet is small and blue.

2. Buy good scales. Do not save money and get high-quality scales to make sure that it shows your real weight. This way you will not be confused about your gained or lost kilos.

3. Drink water. Water is your body’s framework, so it’s important to get a sufficient amount of it, especially if you are trying to lose weight. So don’t forget to have a bottle of water with you no matter where you are going.

4. Find an inspiration. All of us are dreaming to have a shape of some celebrity. So find your ideal and try to become like he or she. Think about your inspiration when you want to eat something unhealthy. Just don’t abuse it. We all need a small bar of chocolate from time to time.

5. Reward yourself. Plan what you are going to do when you lose one kilogram. Maybe you want to buy a nice shirt or a book. Such motivations will help you a lot.

6. Get some books about diets. These books often provide lots of good information that you never new about. Besides, they usually provide recipes of healthy and tasty dishes.

7. Read stories online about people who lost weight. Sometimes stories of unknown people are a good stimulus to start eating healthier, working out and so on. Discuss on forums about diets. It’s a great way to find people with same ideas.

8. Make a diet program. Choose a goal and try to reach it following your objectives. This is also a great way to control what you are eating.

9. Look at the picture of the clothes you want to wear. Imagine you wearing them when you reach your goal.

10. Lose weight with your friends. It’s much more fun to have a diet with someone else. You can share different recipes, your experience and tricks. And finally, celebrate together when you reach your goals.

Lesliee
07-26-2011, 02:54 PM
It depends on your current status.
WEIGHT
Mention it to get the good tips.

Use maximum liquid as much as possible. if you use round about 16 glass in a day then it will really play good role to lose your weight. Fresh juices are much important in this context.

marklee
08-08-2011, 06:55 AM
There are so many ways to loose fat like -
1. do cardio and weight train 2-3 days a week

2. cut out most sugar, processesed foods, junk food and empty calories. DIET IS 70% PERCENT OF GETTING ABS. if you don't change your diet, no matter how many crunches you do you won't get ****.......drink water, eat lean meats , whole grains, veggies and fruits

3. eat 5-6 small meals a day instead of 3 big ones and incorporate the foods above

4. do a variety of ab exercises but don't overdo it foor ex. 300 crunches everyday that's dumb. abs need rest like any other muscle groups.

ponting
08-12-2011, 04:58 AM
To lose fat you must have to follow the tips as detail given below

Get some simple exercsies like waking and Swimming
Take Green tea ,fruits juices , Green vegetables, Fruits and water in excess

georgeterry
09-14-2011, 07:36 PM
No doubt an exercise is the best way to lose fat,but it is also true that it take a longer period to lose little body fat. The best according to me is surgery. The Tummy tuck surgery will be the best fro these . The Tummy tuck surgery will subtract the excess of body fat and promote us an skinny tight healthy body.

sonali
09-30-2011, 09:29 AM
The best ways of losing fat is by doing intensive cardio workouts. It really cuts down on your fats.

Marc
10-04-2011, 05:25 AM
Great thread.
Very simple. I listen my doctor who is a trainer in football club
he says that exercise is the top way which we could loss our weight
in a short period. And he also says that many people had lost their
weight with the help of exercise.

malinamartis
11-15-2011, 01:33 AM
Green tea has shown fat burning capabilities and drinking water before meal can helps to reduce the body fat.

sara145wilson
11-16-2011, 06:11 AM
To lose fat you must have to follow the tips as detail given below

Get some simple exercsies like waking and Swimming
Take Green tea ,fruits juices , Green vegetables, Fruits and water in excess

Yes, I also agree with you if we want to lose weight we have to follow some routine like exercise, yoga, mediation , usage of green tea, less oily and spicy food, eat green vegetables, have excess of water in the diet and many more are their....

Url removed

Michaelswan
05-01-2013, 08:07 AM
- Do regular exercise daily, at least 30-40 minutes.
- Take green tea.
- Drink plenty of water a day.
- Balance your diet.
- Avoid junk foods and eat more green vegetables and fruits.

Try these tips and this will definitely helps you to lose fat.

Abner
05-15-2013, 06:09 PM
Aerobic is a must for fat loss, If your serious about losing fat, but don’t want to do the aerobic exercises, then you are spending your time, Running, stroll, swimming, jumping string, drive a bicycle, take an exercises category...