PDA

View Full Version : Latisse: does it really make your eye lashes grow in 16weeks?

vito
06-23-2009, 05:25 AM
hi everyone.

i have been hearing a lot about LATISSE, a product to make your eye lashes grow longer i 16weeks, and i am wondering if it really works or not.

it is $120 and suppose to last for 3-4months. it is really expensive compare to other products for lashes...

do they really work???

Dr.Deepak
06-24-2009, 05:09 AM
wow $120 thats so expensive. I'm not sure if they work..

vencasand
06-24-2009, 02:25 PM
i don't know if they work but i would imagine your lashes wouln't want you to spend $120
on them. what is in this stuff? gold, silver, platinum? sounds like too much for me.

sweetcher
06-25-2009, 04:52 AM
I use Latisse. I had to switch from my old product that I thought was working
really well. When I'm wearing mascara their is a significant difference in my
eyelashes. However, I still haven't had the growth that I want yet.

My girlfriends, on the other hand, who have been using both products (you can't
buy the first one anymore) are having to trim their eyelashes -- they're so long!
So, I just think it works but it takes longer than what they say.

Also, when I first bought the product... I wasn't applying it exactly the way
I was supposed to. Te person I bought it from never told me to apply it
right where the hair meets the skin. I thought it said be careful to keep it
away from that area...lol! So, the first 3 months was sort of a waste. I'm
on the second three months now and I'll keep buying it.

alldaymakeup
09-09-2009, 01:04 PM
You can get other products that work that are less harmful and expensive. I use Lash Extend by SeneGence, safe and natural and only $45, with clinically proven results!

topblogette
02-11-2010, 11:10 PM
I've used it for 3-4 months and deff can see results. I'd say results were first visible after 10 days. Don't pay $120 a bottle. I order mine from HERE (http://bit.ly/bzltsn) and it's only $12.50 for the generic version. The just rename it and charge an arm and a leg at the derm. Retin-A is really cheap too.