PDA

View Full Version : Ear pinning surgery

avinav
06-20-2009, 07:26 PM
my ears stick out like a monkey and everyone call me monkey. I would like to get them pinned closer to my head. I think it can be done. So how it is done ? does it pain and is it expensive ?

Dr.Deepak
06-22-2009, 02:22 PM
Hahaha Monkey...
Ear pinning also called otoplasty is safe and effective procedure with a premanent result. Its quick procedure you don't need to be admitted to hospital for this. A local anaesthesia or sedation is given so you won't have any pain. After a surgery bandage is kept in ear followed by elastic support or atleast 2 weeks. Its not expensive. Just consult your surgeon.

avinav
06-24-2009, 04:01 PM
you also calling me monkey :h8:
o.k fine thats what i was expecting. i don't want to be admited in hospital.. i hate. thank you

Dr.Deepak
06-25-2009, 08:07 PM
hahah i don't think you look like a monkey.. :h6:anyway you are welcome.

bubbe
11-26-2011, 05:34 AM
Ear pinning surgery skin care product every aspects we will be consider so never hesitate all aspects and contain a best outcomes so always be ready a best aspect and maintain a best morale all matters and discussions.

MrsJ
11-27-2011, 01:37 AM
Now if someone could get Prince Charles to read this :)

Matthaus
06-05-2012, 07:14 AM
You have to wait tilll your like 15/16 but you can go through the NHS you have to be refereed by your doctor, you may have to go a few times and complain that its effecting your life meaning you hate it really bad.