PDA

View Full Version : want to remove brown spots!

jsg
06-16-2009, 09:31 PM
i am looking for a products that can remove those little brown spots i got on my cheeks and nose. it start to appear on my skin slowly since 2-3months ago and i am so worried!!! HELP!!!!

kris1911
07-01-2009, 05:10 AM
My mother had same problem and she removed it by laser treatment. Now, she is not having any skin problem. Since some people are getting side effect it would be best if you could visit the doctor and take suggestion.

jsg
07-01-2009, 06:33 PM
thanks kris1911. i am not a big fan of these high-tech kind of treatment but i will talk to my derma abt it!

marilynnsyrett
07-03-2009, 09:27 AM
You can try out acne scar removing products or skin lightening products. Look for ones that contain Hydroquinone.. It is a really effective skin lightening ingredient!

Valence
07-04-2009, 10:16 PM
You can also try a serum with Platinum Nanocolloid.

Platinum Nanocolloid is knows as an effective anti-oxidant and famous for its ability in reducing dark spots and wrinkles giving revitalizing skin and renewing a youthful look. Also penetrate deep into skin tissue and prepare the skin for turn-over by moisturising and tightning the skin. :)

Dennis
07-05-2009, 03:45 AM
My mother had same problem and she removed it by laser treatment. Now, she is not having any skin problem. Since some people are getting side effect it would be best if you could visit the doctor and take suggestion.

I heard about that thing, but also I heard that in few years that brown spots are come back in much harder level. I`m not sure about that thing.

You should talk with doctors before you decide to do anything. It will help you a lot.
Thanks!

- Dennis :)

Valence
07-11-2009, 07:04 PM
You can also try Vitamin-C serum:)

skinee
08-03-2009, 06:39 AM
i am looking for a products that can remove those little brown spots i got on my cheeks and nose. it start to appear on my skin slowly since 2-3months ago and i am so worried!!! HELP!!!!

Have you tried squeezing lemon juice on them? My friends mom swore by this.

VANYA
09-13-2009, 01:45 AM
I would go with lemon juice treatment!

Have you tried squeezing lemon juice on them? My friends mom swore by this.

y34963
10-11-2009, 05:37 PM
Vitamin C serum does help even out your skin and helps with brown spots. TCA peels would take them away. I haven't done one myself but I know a lot of people have with lots of success.

Kirbonator
10-18-2009, 08:21 PM
Reverse by Rodan and Fields, creators of Proactiv Solution. This is the only way to go! I started to see results right away I love it! Sun damage reversal, spots. FDA approved, patent pending. You can get it here:

[ Link removed ]

jcalhoun
10-29-2009, 04:42 PM
Rodan + Fields' REVERSE regimen has removed my brown sun spots. This regimen used to be sold in department stores but now i available through independent consultants. There is a 60 day money back guarantee on all products.

Kirbonator
10-31-2009, 12:05 AM
I use REVERSE by Rodan and Fields for sun damage and brown spots. It has worked wonders! These doctors created Proactiv Solution.
Within just a short time, three spots on my face and one on the back of my hand are all but gone! I found out that REVERSE is FDA approved and has a patent. You can only get it at doctors' offices, spas and here:

[link removed]

At this site, I get a 10% discount, a 30 day money back guarantee. What more could you want? They also have a preferred customer thing you should check into. It's the only product that can say it REVERSES sun damage! It rocks!

Hifza khan
01-22-2010, 06:10 AM
Age spots are commonly a sign of sun damage by having the skin exposed to the sun over many years. In more serious situations, they can be due to impaired liver function or dietary and nutritional deficiencies.
For example, as we age, our metabolism changes and the liver can become overwhelmed with toxins. If the liver cannot rid the body of these toxins, age spots (liver spots) can begin to develop. Oxidation within the body and a lack of antioxidants in your diet can also play an important role in the development of age spots. Here are some home remedies which would be useful to reduce dark sports:

Aloe Vera juice or gel has long been known as a general healing agent for skin problems, particularly burns. Many people have also found it to be helpful in reducing the visual appearance of age spots. Simple rub the juice or gel directly onto the affected areas twice a day. Within a month you should begin to notice improvements.
Castor Oil has been shown to improve the appearance of age spots. Simple rub the oil directly onto the affected skin areas once in the morning and once in the evening. This should help fade the spots within a month.

You can get more home remedies by checking this link:
http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Brown-Spots-Using-Home-Remedies

Julia Bartlet
02-09-2010, 01:08 AM
I'm only 35 and I already have some! UGH! I've heard laser treatments are the most effective, but I've also had success with bleach creams and/or a "depigmenter." This video was very helpful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oh_wj_3atk

kimjackson20
07-13-2011, 01:50 PM
brown spots are caused by melanin. skin lighteners are a good way to minimise brown spots and uneven skin tone. Priori even tone with idebenone is a good one that's easily available online!

christina099
07-14-2011, 07:46 AM
brown spots are common for every body ..that is depends on age....

JJen
02-22-2012, 06:13 AM
I have had the same issue about dark/brown spots, someone told me to try Vitamin8 its a product from arestaline (ww.arestaline8.com). The product was a bit pricey but it works well. I could hardly see any dark spots on my cheek now.., you might like to try it as well :)